[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could this mean a comeback for platformers? Since is multi-plat,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images (34).jpg (32KB, 341x431px) Image search: [Google]
images (34).jpg
32KB, 341x431px
Could this mean a comeback for platformers? Since is multi-plat, selling well and has been well recieved.
>Unlike other games *cough* Yooka Laylee *cough*
>>
>>382853756
>literally selling an old game with a new coat of paint
>comeback
What kind of logic is this? This is just reinforcing the idea new games suck ass.
>>
I just got the 100% on Crash 1 but I want to do the relics. Can you get the running shoes? They are tough.
>>
>>382853886
at least they did it good, a great remake indeed with sis being playable. You are the fag with no taste, go and play CoD or fifa and leave real games
>>
>>382853886
if it sells well it might set a trend.
>>
Video game developers don't even know how to make platformers any more
Nintendo is literally the only competent platformer developer left

its a lost art
>>
>>382855440
Running Shoes are Crash 2 & 3 only.
>>
Work on your English, you 3rd world shitskin.
>>
I think if Activision make this series multi-platform again they will kill this series again, just like final fantasy... I'm kinda scare what they gonna do with this franchise.... lootboxes? supplydrops? this franchise is in bad fucking hands and I feel very bad for it
>>
>>382859000
Hopefully Vicarious Visions stands their ground. Crash is in good hands with them.
>>
god I hope not

3D platformers are a shit genre that should stay one
>>
>>382859000
They have to ADD more features to crash before they can even talk about what features to monetize. As of now there's nothing really.
>>
>>382853886
>This is just reinforcing the idea new games suck ass.
Exactly. Platformers died because they devolved into awful games. There's a slim chance someone at Activision looked at this and though what if the problem wasn't the genre, but the fact that all the games after were shit. A good one sold for once.
>>
>>382853756

is it really multiplat? coming to pc?
>>
>>382853756
Love colorful platformers desu
>>
>>382859000
Hopefully they'd just give Vicarious a budget and say "go" again. The Activision CEO implied they want to service their older customers with nostalgia content on the side, so I don't think they'd meddle as much as a new title.
>>
>>382853886
the logic is that if it sells really well, Vicarious are willing to make a new Crash game. And considering how good of a remake this was, the clearly "got" Crash, unlike everyone else who's handled him since Naughty Dog.

and if a new game does well, it could set a precedent for platformers coming back.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.