[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat P5 about to go into P4G in a few days, anything I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: promo315600470.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
promo315600470.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Just beat P5 about to go into P4G in a few days, anything I should know before going in?
>>
>>382851067

Fucking leave before someone tells you Nanako is the killer.
>>
>>382851226
>>382851067
Run
>>
the game is much worse and you fucked up by playing 5 first

you also wont be able to stomach 3

just play strange journey already ;)
>>
>>382851067
Adachi is the killer, gas station attendant is the god behind it all.

But you knew that already, didn't you? This is some poor quality bait.
>>
>>382851067
1. Get the fuck out. You will get spoiled. The twists aren't as disgustingly spelled out as Akechi betraying the team.

2. Prepare for the twist leading to the big finale to be the most egregious ass pull I think I've ever seen in any game
>>
>>382851067
P5 goes back to a more traditional SMT game, while p4 kind of holds your hand through most of the game.
>>
>>382851067
It's good. The party is much more cohesive and arguably more likable, there's more than one daytime theme, the killer isn't totally spelled out for you, and it has great waifus. Also no Morgana.
>>
>>382851067
Don't?

P3P is better in basically every way.
>>
File: teddie-costumes.jpg (82KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
teddie-costumes.jpg
82KB, 1000x500px
>>382851908
>Also no Morgana.

Ok, Teddie is literally a faggot, how is a talking cat supposedly worse?
>>
>>382851810
P5 absolutely handholds you throughout the game.
>>
I make it a point to always spoil threads like these. What happened to actually playing the fucking game?
>>
>>382851067
Don't play it. It's worse than p5 in every way.
>>
>>382852081
Teddie just doesn't understand the world and desperately wants to fit in. Morgana acts like a smug cunt the whole game and tries to fuck you over in Okumura's palace.
>>
>>382852189
dark souls and its community
>>
>>382852189

You fuck up people looking at the front page though.
>>
>>382852283
Morgana's legitimately smarter than Joker though, and Joker absolutely deserved to be fucked at Okumura's palace.
>>
>>382852357
Only brainlets use the front page. I don't know why anyone wouldn't use the catalog on a fast board where the top threads are basically guaranteed to be consolewar shitposting most of the time.
>>
>>382851067
Akechi did it
>>
>>382852357
That's what you get for going to a board about Vidya instead of actually playing the games.
>>
>>382851491
>every character has a very clear purpose in the story laid out fairly early
>except adachi, who is just there to hang out

P4 is just as predictable as P5
>>
>>382852443
>Morgana's legitimately smarter than Joker
Not really, and he goes full retard for Ann and around treasure.
>Joker absolutely deserved to be fucked at Okumura's palace.
Why though? Morgana was butthurt that Ryuji wasn't putting up with his bullshit and thought he had something to prove. His selfishness and pride almost ruined everything.
>>
>>382852143
Yeah, but not like p4 where they just give you personas and skill points are acquired through everything.
>>
>>382852564
Adachi is there to spill the beans about what the police are doing.
>>
>>382851067
Buy some lunches or special medical kits that can heal your whole team for the 2nd boss fight. It's probably the single most difficult boss in the entire game and everything after is smooth sailing.
Unlike P5 social links in 4 don't give you any advantage aside from extra fusion exp. So just pick characters you like and ignore the ones you don't. Also don't waste time catching bugs since they nerfed the shit out of fishing.
>>
>>382852236
>play it. It's better than p5 in every way.
Fixed.
>>
>>382852782
Catching bugs doesn't use up your daytime and you need fish for certain quests.
>>
>>382851067
both are ultimately a waste of your time
>>
>>382852847
My mistake
>>
>>382852782
You should max out everyone in your party though. They unlock special skills and get powerful new personas.
>>
>>382851067
Why did they made getting the true ending so convuluted?
I don't think it's possible to get it at first without a guide.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.