[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought this game some time ago and I'm about to play it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 20170701_192259.jpg (78KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_192259.jpg
78KB, 768x768px
I bought this game some time ago and I'm about to play it.
what am I in for?
>>
i dont remember
>>
Finding the traces of your past on mysterious Blood Edward Island, apparently.
>>
There was a ghost and puzzles.
>>
>>382848579
I found it to be pretty fucking dull compared to Hotel Dusk
>>
I played the Wii game and it was shit, so likely this is too.
>>
It's alright I guess.
Be sure to examine FUCKING EVERYTHING since otherwise you won't get the good ending.
>>
Not bad as far as puzzle games go. Tests your memory at the end of each chapter, which is a cute touch. At least I'm pretty sure it did,
I can't remember because I dropped it about 4 chapters in.
>>
I believe there's a sequel to that game with a completely different character and title. I have it somewhere, but I never played trace memory.
>>
If you play this on a 2ds one of the puzzles will make no fucking sense. Actually several might.

Always remember this came out on the ds.
>>
It was kind of shit, but I remember jerking off to the girl.
>>
>>382851208
Anon, no! She's only 13!
>>
>>382851449
So was I.
>>
close the DS

Took me hours
>>
>>382848774
I played this before I played hotel dusk so I always prefered this. Pretty decent lil' puzzle game though, no idea how well it holds up today
>>
ghosts and shit, go ahead
>>
Cute ghost, twist, and horrible controls.
Remember to close that DS!
>>
>>382850212
The sequel on Wii removed the darker atmosphere for some reason and basically lacked gameplay. I found it very pretty to look at though.
The original game is better but fairly mediocre, with some clever puzzles here and there.
>>
>>382850282
I'm pretty sure I managed to discover some glitchy, unholy fusion of the good and true endings but I haven't really bothered to document it.
>>382853969
They also pretty obviously rushed it, what with the patchwork ending.
>>
Cing was gonna make a crossover with Ashley and Kyle Hyde but r4 fags killed Cing first
>>
>>382856436
Yes, I'm sure it's piracy that killed them and not the fact they were in debt because they made games that were too high budget and niche to make their money back.
>>
>>382848579
>what am I in for?
A cute little daughter.

It was a fun short game. It's a puzzle game which is half of a tech demo, making it a point to showcase all the fancy features of the Nintendo DS. (Including some which you may not remember.) I think there was a puzzle which either required the original DS or the newer DSLite in order to see properly, so don't feel bad if you have an idea about the puzzle but can't seem to get it to work properly.
>>
>>382848579
I bought it because Ashley is hot

No regrets
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.