[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks to PS+ I was finally able to play this "free"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Thanks to PS+ I was finally able to play this "free" game.
How the fuck did it get praised so much? It's the most boring shit I've ever played.
>>
You need to be a fan of roleplaying to enjoy it. Or have friends with girlfriends to pass the buck around to.
>>
It's a horror movie game, retard, it has to build tension.
>>
>>382841068
Definitely bad taste, this game is pretty good.
>>
How are you not enjoying it just for the
>IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO!
>>
It's fun, it's definitely worth the $0 you payed for it
>>
make a friend or two
play together
????
profit
>>
>>382841892
>horror game

No, it's a spooky walking simulator
>>
>>382841068
How hard is this to plat on my first playthrough?
>>
>>382841068
Do you even like game's of this style? Right now you sound like a Madden player reviewing Syberia.
>>
>>382841068
It's exclusive, that's why.
>>
>>382845240
Pretty sure you've gotta do multiple playthroughs my friend
>>
>>382845240
You habe to play through it five times for the plat
>>
>>382845406
>>382845420
Fuck that then, not even going to bother downloading.
>>
>>382841068
you can get everyone killed just to get the best satisfaction they deserved.
>>
>>382845507
You're the type of person i strive to be, friend
>>
its just a prank Han!
>>
>>382841068
It is a game designed for twitch and streamers.
>>
>>382841068
the most scary thing about the game is the framerate.
It has zero ai running and almost zero interactivity yet it drops to the mid 10's all the time
>>
Fun with friends & fun to shitpost about back in the day

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO, IM JUST JOSHING YOU
>>
How to Play Until Dawn:

Get a group of friends together
Play the game with said friends
>>
>>382846367
>idiot thinks AI and "interactivity" causes low fps
lol
>>
>>382846490
AI is a huge factor in cpu processes, moron

>>382846490
What
>>
>>382846490

So be 10-15 years old?
>>
>>382846490
>>382846764
Meant to say, what if i have zero friends and am not able to make new ones
>>
>>382846678
not him, but based on the how the A.I. is programmed, couldn't it? I know fps is mostly tied to graphics, like resolution, number of vertices, materials and shaders, ect., but if the AI is poorly structured (like, cycling through millions of loops to decide on an action for example), couldn't that have some effect on the frame rate.
>>
>>382843770

You really gotta love how all Josh's friends had the nerve to give him shit for not taking them being directly responsible for his sisters' deaths very well.
>>
>>382847595
>Hey guys, no hard feelings. Why don't you come back up to the lodge and we'll have a sick party brahs!
And not a single person was even slightly suspicious of this set-up.
>>
>>382847595
>Tortures chris for it
>The one person completely uninvolved with it
>>
>>382846678
AI is mostly bound to cpu, ps4 cpu is shit
Interactivity: Physics etc = cpu bound.

But you're obviously a console fag so you dont understand that a cpu is important because "MUH TERAFLOPS"
>>
>>382847595
>>382848057
This is what pissed me off the most. Chris and Ashley were the least responsible, yet they suffered the most. Fuck, assuming they survive, they probably have to go through therapy the most out of anybody.
So anyway, how does everyone feel about that new until dawn party game coming out in october? Hidden Agenda I think its called.
>>
>>382846814
Did you lose all your friends 'growing up'? My friends and I split the characters between each other and took turns playing as our sections came up. Best time I've had with any of these sorts of games. All 23+ BTW.
>>
File: 13249993.jpg (58KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
13249993.jpg
58KB, 640x560px
>writing is vomity and uberlame, clearly made for normal teens with brain retardation
>graphics are here and there with A LOT OF DIPS(it's all corridors and they couldn't even make it fluid at 30fps, kek)
>acting is awkward as fuck

not worth more than the 9$ I paid for it
>>
>>382848304
>Least responsible
They were completely unresponsable, chris was completely passed out and ashley didnt do shit
>>
File: 1374893329496.jpg (79KB, 496x515px) Image search: [Google]
1374893329496.jpg
79KB, 496x515px
jessica best girl
>>
>>382848590
Jessica is a dumb bitch. Sam is best girl.
>>
>>382841068
It's fun with friends. You DO have friends, right OP :^)?
>>
It's a bad movie made into a video-game with not much in the way of gameplay. Just walk forwards and click on interactables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MgUkSbOpM4
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.