[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVIL GENIUS 2 EXISTS I REPEAT EVIL GENIUS 2 IS A THING THI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Evil-Genius-672x372.jpg (41KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
Evil-Genius-672x372.jpg
41KB, 672x372px
EVIL GENIUS 2 EXISTS

I REPEAT EVIL GENIUS 2 IS A THING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

get the FUCK in here

>Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/iLDiYU3K

>Original source
http://kotaku.com/rebellion-is-working-on-a-sequel-to-evil-genius-1796620722

WHO HYPE
>>
never heard of it, probably sucks
>>
I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT
>>
What the hell is this game? He's just digging a base. Is this sim/management game like Prison Architect? In his next video there are random NPCs running around.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGNNbPIs-sA
>>
>>382839149
>>382838582

Good lord the fucking shit taste from people who've never heard of this series.
>>
>>382839267
>Shit taste
>Trying to learn more about the game
Summer is in full fucking effect.
>>
File: dungeon-keeper-mobile.png (134KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon-keeper-mobile.png
134KB, 250x250px
We all know how that's going to turn out

I'M HORNY
>>
Hopefully they don't fuck it up.

>>382839337

You missed out if you've never played it.
>>
File: 1400088127862.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1400088127862.gif
2MB, 400x225px
FUCK YES. I just started replaying the first.
>>
>>382838252
Thats a pretty random game to make a sequel for.
>>
>>382838252
Woah shit despicable me the game, where the yellow retards at?
>>
>>382839149

You can only directly control one character, and that is the evil genius itself.

The game is a base builder at heart. You get a mountain and got to buy workers to fix the base. It's like other basebuilders int he way that you select what rooms to build, and you have 100% control in how the mountain gets hollowed out.

The meat of the game is training minions and building up your base, while sending out minions out into the world to get money, do missions for you and so forth. The missions get you a variety of rewards, such as henchmen (right hand man type) or valuable objects. Meanwhile, the allied forces will send people to catch the evil genius, or tourists will come across the island. SO you can catch them and interrogate them, or just kill them. The tourists can also be killed, but you can also build a hotel outside of the mountain to distract them, with the ability to train valets for instance to staff your hotel.
>>
>>382839531

Not really, they bought the license to it for a reason. They just fucked up with the Facebook game.
>>
>>382839689
Interesting, thanks. I see it's by Sierra also.
>>
>>382839691
There was a facebook game?
>>
>>382839986

Exactly.
>>
>>382839898
There is so much shit to do. Creating the perfect trap set up and watch enemies get blown the fuck out for one.

Allies also have their own henchmen. Now, the entire game is based on nuclear age tropes, so your regular minions all have yellow overalls and white hardhat. The henchmen are all based on stereotypes as well, like crazy ivan, a mad cunt that blows up fucking everything.

The allies' henchmen can be removed completely through some admitedly weird shit, but until you do they keep coming back. There's a bruce lee archetype that just fucks you up constantly until you can completely remove him for one. Interrogations and missions will let yo udevelop more minion types, everyone is trained from "lvl 1" which are basic yellow minions. Then they become valets, commandos, snipers, what have you.

You can also set the alert state for your base. Green is all good, yellow means everyone is going for a gun, and red is running and fucking shit up on sight, civilians included.
>>
I'm trying to replay this game after almost 4 years. Anyone have a link to the unofficial patch and any other fixes I might need?
>>
>>382838252
ALLAH ACKBAR

PRAISE THE PROPHET
>>
>>382840269
Too bad only 10% of the game actually works as advertised.
>>
>Storing all of the secret agents in the freezer then mutating them

The best.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.