[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope you've been reciting the Seven Strictures on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Overseer_mask_render.jpg (624KB, 1125x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Overseer_mask_render.jpg
624KB, 1125x1136px
I hope you've been reciting the Seven Strictures on the hour, lest you be a heretic.
>>
How much lore does Dishonored 2 touch on? Most of what fascinated me about Dishonored was the whole "muh outsider", "muh void", "muh pandyssia" story content
>>
Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?
>>
>>382837838
The origin story of the Outsider was the most significant piece of lore I remember. But I don't generally read all the in-game books to elaborate more.
>>
File: Seven_Strictures.png (1MB, 1244x837px) Image search: [Google]
Seven_Strictures.png
1MB, 1244x837px
Of course, brother! Of course!
>>
>>382837838

You pretty much get The Outsider's backstory and learn much more about the void and how it works/how witches draw magic from it.

Other than that, most the lore is about Karnaca which is still pretty cool anyway.
>>
Blow off, choffer
>>
>>382838287
>>382838662
I genuinely care more about the pandyssian continent subplot. Oh well.
>>
>>382838209
Never doubt it
>>
>>382838995
There's also a series of books detailing Sokolov's journey to the continent that's pretty cool. Mostly describing the numerous horrific ways to die.
>>
Hey...can I buy your ration of elixir?
>>
>>382838921
Another night, another patrol with you.
>>
How old did you say your sister was?
>>
>>382839553
Blow off, choffer
>>
>>382837448
How is it that the Dishonored franchise is a better sequel to Thief than the actual fourth Thief game they threw together in a weekend?
>>
>>382839692
Sir? I just wanted to say, congratulations on getting your own squad.
>>
>>382837448
Maybe it's not for me to say Corvo, but you're a real filthy nigger for killing half of Dunwall, and I hope you get raped to death by the bottle street gang.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.