[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else love this game's world building? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Final-Fantasy-IX.jpg (129KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
Final-Fantasy-IX.jpg
129KB, 1000x663px
Anyone else love this game's world building? I don't think I've ever been as immersed into a game as in the first few hours of IX, great example of steampunk done right.
>>
>>382834638
Nah, the entire game wasn't kind of shit.
>>
I've never played it. Is the Steam port of the game good and/or playable?
>>
>>382834638
>world building?
What world building?
>>
>>382834638
My favorite game of all time.
>>
>>382834638
>world building

Are you new to video games by any chance? World building doesn't mean what you seem to think.

Also, FF9 is one of the weakest entries in the series. The series up until that point had tried to innovate character development as much as possible, whereas FF9 was a watered down shout-out to earlier installments that made everything magnitudes more linear, virtually eliminating character customization altogether. And tons of lag thanks to poor memory management.

This is to say nothing of the fanfic-tier writing. You oppose a tranny who's hellbent on destroying the world because he has an artificially limited lifespan. Wow, so deep.
>>
>>382834638
I agree OP, I loved going through the game and experiencing each new city and town, each moment of the story as it evolved, meeting each character and getting to know them and enjoying their interactions. Everyone else ITT is a real shit and I seriously hope they get brain cancer and die.
>>
>>382834638
I love it.
>>382835303
It's a port of the port for Android.
>>
>>382837315
>It's a port of the port for Android.
Which makes it bad?
>>
File: 1489273530473.jpg (71KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
1489273530473.jpg
71KB, 640x654px
>>382836147
>The series up until that point had tried to innovate character development as much as possible
Loving every laugh
>>
>>382836147
You forgot about a feminist general that can't lose or was never wrong, ever and we have to take that shit. The only reason a lot of people don't shit on her is because "LOL SHE PRETTY" and think with their dick instead of their brains.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.