[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every review I see of this game isn't just moaning that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1247.png (169KB, 250x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.png
169KB, 250x347px
Every review I see of this game isn't just moaning that it's not a turn based strategy like the main series. Is the game any good if you just accept it for what it is?
>>
>>382825225
yes
Don't listen to Chronicles whores
>>
>>382825438
Game shit
>>
>>382825438
I think that it's fair for fans of every previous game in the series to be disappointed that this game is so radically different from the games that made them fans of the franchise. Especially when there is a perceived dip in quality.

It goes beyond the gameplay too with the character designs and aesthetics being altered to look more generic in an attempt to emulate the "safest" artstyle currently possible in the Japanese market.
>>
>>382825225
No. The game was meant to be action focused, fans didn't like it and they remapped the combat into something that reminds a turn based game in real time. As one of the reviews noted, you'll oftend find yourself circling around waiting for attack cooldown to pass out.
Try the Japanese demo if it's still there.
>>
Looks like a game for shitters. Might as well play Heroes series if you want to mash2win.
>>
>>382826653
It's not even about mashing buttons. You didn't even play the demo.
>>
>>382825225
No.
>>
>>382825225
not really. long boring cut scenes that constantly stop to load. the action is constantly tripping over itself. you're either waiting to press X again or you're cycling through other playable characters so you can press X.
>>
>there won't be a VC in 'nam.
STOP CHILDREN WHAT'S THAT SOUND
>>
>>382825225
Only if you accept that it's a shit game in and of itself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.