[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play GTA 4 online >Every deathmatch has auto-aim on >No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1497336161345.jpg (25KB, 357x412px) Image search: [Google]
1497336161345.jpg
25KB, 357x412px
>Play GTA 4 online
>Every deathmatch has auto-aim on
>No one ever bothers to take cover, they just crouch and hold both triggers and hope the other person dies first
>Make a game with no auto-aim
>Someone on mic: "ey yo turn auto-aim on"
>Get kicked out of my own game

>Play Red Dead Redemption online
>You have to play a fuck ton of matches just so can play in matches where you actually have to aim

>Play GTA 5 online deathmatches
>Same shit as GTA 4

I know these games aren't supposed to be taken seriously as a shooter because of how barebones it is, but fuck this normie-catering cancer.
>>
File: IMG_20170630_100530.jpg (59KB, 723x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_100530.jpg
59KB, 723x1000px
13yo kids want to take it easy.
>>
>>382824190
GTA shooting has always been clunky and shitty. Honestly, what did you expect?
>>
File: 1490934522787.gif (2MB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490934522787.gif
2MB, 540x400px
>>382824190
>Play GTA
>friend always uses Sticky bombs on my insured vehicles and gets away scot free
>decide he needs to taste his own medicine
>destroy his insured vehicle once and get a 3- day ban
>>
Is the argument that if you don't have auto-aim turned on you're bad?

If you do alright regardless why would it matter?
>>
>>382824190
>get kicked out of your own matches

This is the bigger problem
>>
>>382825513
>3 day ban for blowing up someones car

???
>>
How do you get kicked out of your server?
>>
>>382825954
its asinine
in a game about stealing and blowing up other bozos cars
You can get banned from multiplayer and played in a "bad sport" lobby for days for doing it.
>>
Does anyone else hate how GTA Online seems to have taken the mobile pay-to-win approach where they have a bunch of awesome new "free" content that cost so much in-game currency you have to either grind for weeks or pay out the ass for virtual money? This shit has killed GTA Online for me
>>
>>382826372
>playing gta online in the first place knowing you are going to get fucked
I mean, it sucks, yeah but god damn
>>
>>382824190
>having no friends
you deserve this
>>
>>382826431

I only just started playing GTAO a couple weeks ago. I'm rank 15/16 I think.

It became painfully obvious day 1 that I'll never have 90% of the cool shit, because R* has gone full Jew and expects me to shell out $30+ dollars ontop of the box price.

I don't really care, I just have fun doing heists and shit. What's truly obnoxious is that I can't compete in deathmatches due to my 1 bar of shooting skill.
>>
>>382826431
Yes. Not only does the extra "free" content cost a metric fuckton of virtual dolans they also keep reducing how much you get from the various activities. It's why I no longer play it.
>>
>>382826431
>Play random odd jobs with friends for a couple of hours
>Make 250k in like two hours just doing random jobs and races, not even doing optimal strategies like heists or gunrunning

Look I don't like having to shell out shitloads of money either, but it's nowhere near as bad a grind as it could be.
>>
Maybe it would be cool if every once in a while they did like a week long event where all the cool shit is free for everyone and we could all just fuck around and have fun with the new stuff for a while
>>
>>382827557
Those 250k have been reduced. And 250k won't last you long when many things cost 2-4mill
>>
>just bought GTA v recently
>Only low level, have level 80+ friends
>Do a lot of heists and missions and get 5 mil
>Money hacker gives entire server 20 mil
>Next day openiv is b& and my account was adjusted
>Have 200k left
>>
>GTA V has been out for a while at the time
>Me and friends just chilling
>All the sudden hacker joins and starts giving everyone in the lobby billions of dollars
>fuckyeah.jpg
>It starts happening everyday
>find glitch to bypass level requirements to buy certain things
>buy everything in the game
This was pre all the cool stuff being added
>One day people start getting banned
>all my money is gone and some of my vehicles are level locked
>been grinding ever since
>>
>>382826431
Same here. Stopped giving a shit at rank 79 before all the mobile jew shit really took off. Decide to log in a couple days ago..upgrading to Low Riders is a shitload and none of that is in SP
>>
>>382829667
They stole all my money from me but didn't take any of my vehicles
>>
Also why the fuck did they stop putting the new content in singleplayer? Is Rockstar being that fucking greedy?
>>
>>382830462
>Why?
Nobody will buy them with shark cards if they can just use them in sp
>Is rockstar that greedy
Yes, very much so.
>>
Not only has Rockstar made Online expensive as hell but they also went after PC modders for making free good content for everyone to enjoy. Couldn't have good content be free now could we?
>>
>>382827245
>expects me to shell out $30+ dollars ontop of the box price
It's way more than that. If I remember correctly, 50 real-world dollars gets you about 3 and a half million in-game, which is enough to buy maybe one or two high-tech vehicles. If you wanted to buy everything you're talking $300-400 easily.
>>
>>382830462
Yes, unfortunately. Let it be known that this is the state of gaming today because we let them get away with DLC. We have given them an unlimited cash cheat and it comes straight from our wallets
>>
>>382831828

desu all i wanna do is run some heists after work, maybe fuck with some 12 year olds in free play. i'm immune to R*'s rapidly escalating greed

i just wish my friends played
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.