[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with the Oblivion obsession lately? New youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: oblivion_hd_logo.jpg (2MB, 6132x2708px) Image search: [Google]
oblivion_hd_logo.jpg
2MB, 6132x2708px
What's up with the Oblivion obsession lately? New youtube vids of it and old ones resurging.
>>
Have you heard of the high elves?
>>
>>382819019
Daggerfall was crawling
Morrowind was the first unsteady steps
Oblivion was starting to run
Skyrim was becoming Usain Bolt

People look back fondly on when Bethesda got their shit together.
or
Nostalgia
>>
Filthyfranktv kids love memeing about shitty games, just look at tf2
>>
old memes started resurging for some reason, maybe due to the way youtube works these days
anyway, greedy ass youtubers jumped on the bandwagon because its in everyone's recs and they gotta make money somehow
>>
>>382819464
lel
>>
>>382819464
Except Skyrim was shit. Had it on 360 and Xbox One and got to around lvl 15-20 each time and quit. Main quest i never touched, fuck the thieves guild, and always did the dark brotherhood questline. Started the vampire dlc and got like an hour in until some fetch quest then i said fuck it. Meanwhile i popped in Morrowind the other day and had fun playing the Tribunal main quest and killing Gaenor
>>
>>382819019
Is it not because of the Skyblivion project or whatever?
>>
>>382819464
I literally started playing Oblivion a few years ago.
Nostalgia has jack shit to do with anything.
>>
>>382819963
>le skyrim is shit meme
Dude give it up. You lost. I'm sorry you can't have fun.
>>
>>382819434
Guess who made a comeback yesterday. https://youtu.be/_XR6dsy7ATE
>>
retards weren't told to keep their shitty opinion to themselves enough, so normies - who like skyrim (an equally shit game) because reddit told them to - started to like it
this comes from someone who played this game religiously, owned 3 copies of it (pc, xbox 360, and GOTY xbox 360) plus some copies of the DLC here and there. I would read some 'guide book' whenever i couldn't play the game.
>>
File: 13425155289.jpg (17KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
13425155289.jpg
17KB, 200x219px
>>382822654
>implying you are not a retard yourself
>>
>>382819019
all the skyrim shilling caused people to go back to the GOAT TES game
>>
>>382819019
new skyrim mod that lets you got to Bruma released so its bringing some nostalgia back for a lot of people
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.