[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT perfectly well-rounded game franchises that still ended up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: inhale.png (63KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
inhale.png
63KB, 240x240px
ITT perfectly well-rounded game franchises that still ended up sucking
kirby thread
>>
what's with all the "kirby is actually shit" threads lately?
>>
>>382818723
kirby just sucks, man
>>
>>382818723
It's some worthless and obnoxious samefag repeatedly posting that Kirby is for autistic manchildren in an attempt to change /v/'s mind about Kirby.

post favorite Kirby tracks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32K5DALISks
>>
>>382818723
It's just a joke most likely in reference to the clone threads about kid friendly platformers being made every day as of late, combined with Kirby's signature power.
>>
>>382819008
what are you talking about? its a fact that kirby sucks.
its his main attack, after all. come on people
>>
>>382819008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLNzf0hl01Y
>>
File: the mlp of vidya.jpg (96KB, 900x682px) Image search: [Google]
the mlp of vidya.jpg
96KB, 900x682px
>>382818723
Even Nintenbros are finally waking up to the fact that Kirby is dull, autistic, mind-numbing garbage and has gotten away with releasing the same games for 25 years with almost non-existent changes.
>>
>>382819352
Oh damn you really had me there.

i know this thread is just using the fact that some dude has been ragging on Kirby for the past few days as a way to start a Kirby thread, i'm just trying to legitimately answer anon's question. I don't really think this thread was made with an intent on shitposting anyways so i thought i'd answer it
>>
>>382818591
>>382819840
samefag
>>
>>382819924
actually

and >>382819352 is me as well
>>
>>382820097
why tho
>>
>>382819563
I really like the different direction they took with the Air Ride soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf7yYuH9D3U
>>
>>382820349
why what
im just trying to make a friendly bait and switch
kirby's a good franchise
>>
>>382818723
Assmad console warriors, they have been raiding Nintendo threads since E3.

Just look at ARMS, it used to have comfy threads, but out of sudden there was mysteriously a hate thread every morning since the release. Now that the ARMS fanbase merged out of /v/ they are coming to Kirby threads.
>>
>>382820527
nah you're just unnecessarily adding shitposts to what could've been a normal thread. I hate this mentality that you need shitposts to get a thread off the ground, it's simply not true.
>>
I honestly don't know if people just don't get the joke or they're just pretending to not get the joke.

both of these thoughts scare me.
>>
>>382818723
Kirby sucks tho
not shit
>>
>>382820523
air ride's crazy
in contrast to most kirby titles at the time along with most titles afterward, air ride's environment combined realistic and detailed environments with fantasy premises to create something that could only be described as dreamlike
return to dreamland was also built on this but leaned more towards fantastic settings

i'd credit the style to sakurai but iirc there was one guy who worked in the landscape department who just disappeared, like shimomura did

>>382820681
nah, you could probably tell that they just aren't getting it
if they were pretending they'd say "yeah the kirby series blows" or something else that's punny
>>
>>382821231
Isn't Shimomura a landscaper or something now?
I remember in a Kirby thread about a month or two ago people found his website.
>>
>>382822308
i wouldn't doubt it considering the pacing of his games

but i do hope that HAL still has his phone number or something
>>
best ability coming through
>>
>>382818723
It's summer.
>>
File: 20010585_p0.jpg (330KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20010585_p0.jpg
330KB, 1200x1200px
>>382819840
Don't think I haven't noticed, fucker.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/LRzXQFP3UPZsxs7yaeGSsQ/
>>
>>382825467
Why does this anon hate Kirby so much? What did he do to him?
>>
>>382826925
My theory is that someone has a huge chip on their shoulder about parts of the fanbase repeating "Kirby has never had a bad game." We've been targeted for our pride and arrogance. The falseflag thread that's up >>382819098 leads credence to this, I think.
>>
>>382827383
>falseflagging
i'd say that's too strong a word
some guy has an opinion, so they made an image for it
i'll bet he wasnt planning on starting any fights
>>
>>382828737
Upon further inspection, it seems the image originates from elsewhere. But I believe the image was intentionally chosen for its poor quality.
>>
>>382829641
i saw it on tumblr earlier
everybody there always babies kirby, but not in a bad way
i think poe's law was just pulled into effect for that thread
>>
>>382826925
He was playing Kirby Pinball when he walked in on his parents fucking.
>>
Anyone playing Blowout Blast?
>>
>>382831651
it isnt out in the west until the 6th
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.