[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were forced to kill off a video game franchise for good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: shit.jpg (28KB, 400x225px)
shit.jpg
28KB, 400x225px
If you were forced to kill off a video game franchise for good, what would you pick? I'd choose Kirby because the games are fucking boring and only toddlers and autistic manchildren would miss its presence.
>>
>>382816121
Assassin's Creed. Because i would like to see the fag at work with asscreed tattoos cry.
>>
MGS, oh wait my wish already came true.

I'll go with Souls then, simply because soulsfags are so obnoxious and I never saw the appeal of the franchise.
>>
>>382816309
how sad is it when you care that much about other's people choices
>>
Starcraft, just to see every person in Korea commit suicide simultaneously
>>
>>382816121
Probably CoD or FIFA, I don't know which one brought more normies.

No definitely CoD, I remember it also ruined a whole genre.
>>
File: driveby.gif (1MB, 300x169px)
driveby.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>382816121
Overwatch
>>
>>382816537
Not my fault he's gay.
>>
>>382816121
FIFA or Madden for sure.
>>
CoD, FIFA, or Madden. Probably Madden.
>>
>>382816728
can't see the problem in that but hey, have fun living in your little close minded bubble.
>>
>>382816825
>Madden
Do they games even sell?
Every time I see a Madden game it's in the 2 dollar bin sales.
>>
>>382816918
K.
>>
>>382816121
I'm not really bothered by Kirby. It's not like a good development studio is being wasted on the games since HAL would just make other shit games if they didn't spend their time making shit Kirby games. I'd probably choose Animal Crossing, Nintendo actually waste one of their development teams on making those shit games.
>>
>>382817042
*Do these games even sell?
>>
>>382817042

For a few months they do. Once the new year hits people just wait for the next one.
>>
>>382817042
They sell A LOT to normalfags anon.
To the point where the few football fags I know only play Madden.
>>
>>382817042
>being this out of touch
Do you have autism? A new game is released every year so people often sell the old version when they buy the new one. You should be able to tell this from the year on the front cover without knowing anything about the game.
>>
>>382817264
So they are like American version of FIFA.
>>
>>382816121
Souls

Not because I have any particular problem with the games themselves, but more because their success has caused every fucking game on the planet to be modeled after them, and they're absolutely not good enough to be permanently polluting the ARPG/action game gene pool like that.
>>
I would pick Splatoon just because I don't like it.
>>
>>382817419
I'm not American, even my local stores have these "special packages" when you buy an used console you get like 5 of those games "for free"
>>
>>382816121
Every game where there's no ending to it
>>
File: lithpths.jpg (33KB, 500x364px)
lithpths.jpg
33KB, 500x364px
>>382816309
>>382816537
>>382816728
>>382816918
>>
>>382816918
> Doesn't brand himself with a drawing of a franchise pushed by a greedy company into its mindless fans.

''Hurr you're close-minded''

Lmao.
>>
>>382817060
Somebody takes their insecurities out on others.
>>
>>382816121
Paper Mario, we're never going to get another good one because Tanabe doesn't understand why people like the first two and the new games are just insulting.
>>
>>382816121
Dark Souls. Most souls fans are obnoxious and only like it because it's popular to suck any souls game's dick.
>>
>>382816121
God Of War or Halo
>>
The Elder Scrolls.
Fuck these half-assed games that don't make justice to the lore.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.