[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just downloaded this. what am i in for ? and what's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Odinssphere.png (186KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
Odinssphere.png
186KB, 256x362px
i just downloaded this. what am i in for ? and what's the best vanillaware game?
>>
The PS2 version? If yes, then you're in for poor performance.

Their best game is Muramasa Rebirth. Dragon's Crown doesn't feel as good to play and Odin Sphere is way too drawn out. Replaying the same content five times is too much. Muramasa just works on every level.
>>
>>382807035
play the PS4 version.
>>
Should have got the remaster on PS4/3/vita. It's objectively better.

Still a fucking great game, though. It's worth taking breaks between the character playthroughs, since they often take place in the same areas, even if the story and combat mechanics are completely different.
>>
>>382807035
replaying the same boring button mashing areas 5 times each
and enjoy your 5fps if you got the PS2 version.
>>
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is the best version and this is also the best Vanillaware game.
>>
>>382807035
The Playstation 2 version or leifthrasir?

A gorgeous game in either case but the remake's combat is so much better, and the alchemy wont fry your brain trying to figure out how to get the potion you need.
>>
>>382807461
Leifthrasir reached the same level of fun i had with muramasa , over killing monster for a entire minute with a 300 hits combo is awesome
>>
>>382807858
The gameplay is great, but it outstays its welcome. It's just tedious by the end.
>>
Play this it's the best version with a waaaay better combat and distinctive skills for every character, it's a great game if a bit repetitive, great music though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEdY4T0awhI&list=PLUZ_Wo6eA8TIlE7zhc-J0_hHxf86RvMJ6
>>
>>382807964
dude muramasa has 8 endings. by ending 6 i was with over 80 hours of gameplay, and i had fun with every second of it

i just wish cooking as back, having another person cook for you is not the same
>>
>>382808182
The song is in French.
English translation:

Imagine the angels singing,
the voice of the wind passes, passes
the silver horizon.

Imagine the wind humming,
think and then dream, dream.
and then remember.

Let yourself be rocked
by the vastness.
Fall asleep in the dreams,
fly towards the sky,
fall asleep in the dreams, dreams,
look at the butterflies flying to the moon
In Arabesque whirls.

Let yourself be rocked
by the vastness.
Fall asleep in the dreams,
and
remember that one loves life, life, life...
>>
File: 1478228729985.jpg (3MB, 2600x3910px) Image search: [Google]
1478228729985.jpg
3MB, 2600x3910px
Is the Muramasa DLC worth $15?
>>
File: 1418723700977.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1418723700977.png
342KB, 394x394px
>tfw no Muramasa HD
>>
>>382809536
The stories are short but fun and each character plays very differently. After finishing the story you can free roam and go kill the bosses from the main stories with your new abilities and unlock a second ending. If you enjoyed the base game they are totally worth it.
>>
>>382809536
It depends on how much you liked the base game, the story sections are all about 3 hours for normal ending, the real part is that all 4 of them play differently from kisuke/momohime. They all play great but depending on your tastes you might not like how they play. Personally i really enjoyed all of them.

I think it might be on sale from time to time though, or it could be the complete collection i'm not sure.
>>
>>382807035
Ps4 is much fun. At least I had a blast with it. It might even played better than Muramasa but it's been a while since I've played it.

Only, I might agree that some folks with shorter attention spans might get a little tired of the repetitively similar fights after Mercedes. Also if you're very good at this kind of game, it might be fairly easy.
>>
File: Welcome to Odin Sphere.jpg (734KB, 1054x1534px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to Odin Sphere.jpg
734KB, 1054x1534px
>>382807035
>what am i in for ?
This
>>
>>382807461
PAL version has solid performances.
>>
>>382813426
>PAL version
Disgusting. Would not play after what they did to the dialogue boxes.
>>
File: Dbz114-18.jpg (22KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
Dbz114-18.jpg
22KB, 320x238px
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0186D1UQ0/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_.H.wzbKCHX0GZ
>>
File: The D.jpg (80KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
The D.jpg
80KB, 500x375px
>3 love stories in a single game
>>
>>382807035
the remaster objectively much better
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.