[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ recommends it >get it cause it's on sale dirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>/v/ recommends it
>get it cause it's on sale dirt cheap
>fire it up and can't get past the menu and resolution is wonky

So tell me did I fall for another meme again or is there a way to fix this garbage for windows 10 cause I wanna play it.
>>
Literally search in the Steam Guides
you paid for it, now you deal with it
>>
>inept former console baby can't into steam guides and pc gaming wiki
You're an embarrassment.
>>
>>382798851

>search steam guides

>all slav and euroshit guides no one can read.

Guess I'll get my money back, what a shit game lmao
>>
File: 1489268359138.jpg (35KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1489268359138.jpg
35KB, 387x461px
>>382799107

>trying this hard to act like his first vidya wasn't a fucking nintendo

Please, anon don't make me laugh.
>>
>>382798781
Oh boo hoo, I have to put in some effort to make a game work.... pls refund.
>>
>>382798781
A heads up Mount and Blade is another one they try to trick you into getting.

I used to think it was just pretentious fucks trying to enlighten the masses.
Turns out it is just a bunch of assholes trying to get the unsuspecting into buying shitty games.
>>
>>382798781

>redditor can not figure out how to find a widescreen fix for a older game

lol at your fucking life.
>>
>>382801465

>mount and blade
>shit

underage b&
>>
>>382800786
>>382801581

Got it fixed only to find out, it's actually shit these controls lmao

>>382801465

I've played the shit out of Mount and Blade unlike this shit euro rpg with garbage controls that game is fun lol

But yes you are right, I'm sure this game was good for it's time but it's just another game that aged like ass.
>>
>>382799186
not gonna work. I searched the guys 3 days ago so I know for a fact you are lying
>>
File: Gothic 2 guide.png (836KB, 1198x3047px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic 2 guide.png
836KB, 1198x3047px
>>
File: citizen clothing.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
citizen clothing.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>382801827
I didn't hate M&B but I sure didn't love it.
I went with Nords for the shield wall.
Every battle my troops took off like a bunch of jerrys kids.
By the time I got them under control and heading in the right dir ...too late.

Got bored of tourneys and took a quest.
It was hunt down the bandits.
I don't know if there is something I am missing but don't take hunt down the bandit quests.

Try a different one head and randomly the guy says nope and I get the red quest failed message.

Go back to tourneys drop it a week later.
>>
>>382801827
You're a fucking underage faggot

Go play Skyrim, i think it's the perfect game for you

Don't bother playing Gothic, it's too hard for you and you're too casual
>>
>>382803363
You are a cranky old anon who pissed away his youth mastering a shitty game and now either want others to suffer as you have or validation from anyone.

Poor form anon....poor form indeed.
>>
>>382798781
Gothic 2 is not the best RPG ever created. Gothic 1 is better, despite having clunkier controls and being easier than Night of the Raven (the only 2 reasons people consider G2 better). I won't say first Gothic is the best RPG ever, because there are some RPGs which are just as good in general, even if they're good at other things. But I can say honestly that both G1 and G2+NotR are some of the best RPGs ever created. They're truly awesome and if you manage to ignore some flaws, which they obviously have, you're in for one of the best gaming experiences you had, if you like masterfully crafted open worlds that feel alive and amazing sense of exploration and progression. Also, some of the most memorable and likeable (and hateable too) NPCs in vidya history, a bit of simple yet funny humor, a metric ton of pure high quality atmosphere and a disappointing final boss fight (in G1, G2's boss fights are passable).

Ignore graphics. It's worth it.
>>
>>382804336
Alright fine here's your (you) im feeling generous today
>>
>>382798781
>>382804471

Also, PLAY GOTHIC 1 !!!BEFORE!!! GOTHIC 2. Coming back to the valley of mines in Gothic 2 in about half of the game, after I spent tens of hours in it in Gothic 1, will fucking punch you right in the feels. Only, and only, if you play the first Gothic first. It was one of, if not the most memorable vidya moment in my entire life. You don't want to miss that.
>>
>>382798781
serves you right for listening to shills
>>
>>382804471
I also think G1 is better, there's something about how open G2 is that doesn't feel quite right.
>>
>>382806481
it's called being a faggot syndrome

gothic 2 is miles better than gothic 1 in everything
>>
>>382807062
The world and factions are less interesting.
>>
>>382807234
but it's not as empty as Gothic 1, there's fuckton of shit everywhere to explore and find, the quests aren't boring fetch quests with tons of backtracking, and the expansion is GOD TIER

there's also more items, more monsters, just more everything
>>
>>382807889
Doesn't change the fact that the game is basically "you're a chosen of God in medieval not-England, go kill these evil dragons".

Finding why the prison came to be and the first chapter of G1 are great.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.