[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some other "movie games" that are actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: last of us.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
last of us.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
What are some other "movie games" that are actually really good movies?
>>
Zelda BOTW
>>
>>382787436
>hurr humanity is the real obstacle afterall apocalypse + father daughter bonding plot
>good movie

Only Adam Sandlers movies manage to be less original than that.
>>
>>382787436
Except this isn't even a good movie, plain shit.
>>
Joel did nothing wrong, and this game wasn't a movie you fucking liars.
>>
>>382787436
The Walking Dead
All three games are good in their own merit. Don't let the bitterness of this board deter you from enjoying them.

I will be honest with you though. S2 is genuinely a movie. You interact with the environment like two times at the start of the game.
>>
>>382787808
>le fugg le Adam Sandler amirite guys?!?

Stop trying so hard to fit in
>>
Pic unrelated, right? Until Dawn is the best one.
>>
>>382787436
Pic unrelated. Even the average episode of The Walking Dead is better than The Last of Us.
>>
>>382788113
He said movie games in quotation marks you fucking spazz. TLOU does have some very intense gameplay moments, but you're lying through your fucking teeth if you say it doesn't has many moments that feel cinematic.

It's a high production value game with major focus on story, it's going to fall into the categoy of "movie game" no matter what dude.

>>382788160
>defending adam sandler
Why dont you go shoot yourself in the head
>>
>>382788227
Until Dawn was great to play with other people in the room, my and my roommates had a blast going through it Mike is Action Man as fuck
>>
>>382788124
Also the decisions you make in S2 and S3 effect your S4 Clem apparently.

Best route imo
>s1 be sweet with Clem but not afraid to show her reality
have clem shoot you
>s2 go edgy clem route
For love of god put Kenny out of his fucking misery
>s3 just intenionally fuck everything up as javier, you are genuinely bad luck and cant do anything about it so atleast have fun with it
>>
Bioshock Infinite had a movie feel. I thought it was a decent game, I don't think this board appreciates it though.
>>
>>382788715
Alot of people here are fucking stupid and don't use their brain. The reason Infinite is hated is because
>people thought it was Bioshock 3
>people thought the E3 bullshots and gameplay videos were going to be the final product two years prior to release

No one here understands the development or creativity process whether it be for better or worse.
>>
File: Grand Theft Auto V.png (222KB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Theft Auto V.png
222KB, 300x369px
>>382787436

>What are some other "movie games" that are actually really good movies?

I think that the writing in Grand Theft Auto V could be god tier comparable to the likes of Goodfellas or The Sopranos if not for all the cringeworthy bullshit aimed at immature teenage boys.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.