[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Disney and Final Fantasy crossover >Donald Duck and Goofy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: fuck you.jpg (95KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
95KB, 1200x750px
>Disney and Final Fantasy crossover
>Donald Duck and Goofy save the Disney worlds on a LEGO spaceship
>dialogue ripped straight from bad anime
>non-Disney characters are "cool" and "edgy"
>Donald hates you just because
>Goofy loves you just because
>one-note protagonist to project yourself onto
>Sora saves all the Disney characters from things they should be able to handle themselves
>enemies just jump around but don't actually do anything interesting
>mash X to win
>every step a new wave of enemies so you don't get bored for three seconds
>worlds too small to lose track of where you are

Explain how you're not autistic for liking this game.
>>
No one said I wasn't. But it's fun for my autism, so fuck off.
>>
>Goofy loves you just because

you can only know this if you played the game.
obvious false flag.
>>
>>382786073
You've never played a shitty game?
>>
Guilty Pleasure
>>
Kingdom Hearts is pretty silly, but it's far from the worst fandoms.
>>
>>382786292
well his other points where
>Disney and Final Fantasy crossover
>Donald Duck and Goofy save the Disney worlds on a LEGO spaceship

and these are obvious from the start. you don't even have to buy the game. so op is obviously a bit autistic just for buying the game
>>
>>382786470
Also best ARPG out there
>>
>>382786523
Shitty premises can turn into good games. It just didn't happen for this one.
>>
forgot one:

>story is about power of friendship
>>
>>382786657
if you already knew it was a bad premise then why did you buy it? there are probably hundreds of games with premises that you actually like.
>>
File: Kingdom Hearts Explained.png (55KB, 873x432px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom Hearts Explained.png
55KB, 873x432px
>>
Probably because the game was made for kids, anon

I don't need every one of my button masher games to be a gratuitous blood and gore fest
>>
>>382786567
Nier Automata shits all over it. Like directly. KH only beats it on production value and volume.
>>
>>382786567
Fucking lol

>>382786786
Because some of the earliest games were "plumber who jumps on things," "fairy boy fights a pig," and "yellow dot eats blue ones." Shitty premise doesn't equal shitty game.
>>

This doesn't happen, you didn't play the game.
>>
It's a fujoshi game, people play it for the kawaii anime boys.
>>
File: hmmmm.png (267KB, 498x446px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
267KB, 498x446px
>>382785694
>why is a lighthearted game made for children simple,childish and lighthearted?

Why do people who this game is obviously not targeted to try so hard to shit on it?
I like KH, it's fine for what it is, not every game has to be "mature".
>>
>>382785694
Well OP, you're right. A Disney/Square Enix Crossover universe game should absolutely have no relation to any of the IPs for game play, story, or relation to what the player is doing. Thank you for your insightful look into a game whose intended audience is pre-teen and teen, with harder game modes for the manchildren who play it.
>>
>>382789326
Bet OP never even touched it let alone set it to the hardest difficulty
>>
Honestly? Because there's no other thing alike. Tell me another game that comes remotely close to KH in terms of story, style, controls, characters, etc.

There's nothing. I ain't even telling it's good or bad. In fact, I'd say the best word to describe KH id "stupid". The characters sre stupid, the designs are stupid, the story is VERY stupid. But it's also enjoyable. You can't say the game's bad because the controls are actually pretty good and the mechanics are unique and fresh.
I can't name a game that is so stupid but tries to take itself so seriously. And it's great.

They are videogames, I except devs to try to pull weird shit, it's amusing.
So unless you can provide a better alternative to the overall experience, I'm gonna keep sticking to it and keep saying "jesus Christ Nomura, what the fuck is this bullshit" while laughing my ass off to the next pinty-haired OC character with cloak and 87 belts next to Mickey Mouse.
>>
>Not enjoying it because it's an autistic roller coaster ride and a look into Nomura's insane asylum mind

Stop taking everything so seriously.
>>
>>382786073
>Crossover is interesting/intrigueing
>Disney properties as worlds is smart for longevity/gummi ship building works best if simple
>Simple kid focused anime dialogue =/= bad
>FF characters (including kh oc) have always been "edgy" and "cool" so they are accurate representations
>Donald is an asshole canonically
>Goofy is a lovable simpleton canonically
>KH1 Sora has depth and emotion and is a kid concerned for his friends safety
>Heartless are infinitely harder to defeat without a keyblade (its not like Sora is super strong or anything he just has the best weapon for the job)
>general enemies dont do much yes, bosses are usually pretty fun though
>if you dont use magic or dodge/flying yeah you can just mash x
>Nothing says you have to fight every enemy
>Wonderland/DeepJungle/Atlantica/Monstro/HollowBastion are confusing and annoyingly confusing half the time

All your points are factually wrong or non issues, even the points I think are against KH
>>
>>382790879
oops meant to quote OP
>>382785694
>>
>>382786567
Yes
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JOkne5NfPwQ
>>
File: 1499028230857.jpg (37KB, 890x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499028230857.jpg
37KB, 890x960px
>>382790879
^this, although I hate 2 for its cutscenes.

I hope they improve that shit for kh3, I skipped most of the cutscenes when replaying it
>>
>>382790879
>>382791241
And to be fair KH2 has worse writing and Sora is much more one-note, but KH1 is fine on its own
>>
>>382791187
>That change to Roxas during the Axel fight
I never saw that before Neat
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.