[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>League of Legends >every fucking champion is replete with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: feel the wrath of guitar.jpg (49KB, 692x484px) Image search: [Google]
feel the wrath of guitar.jpg
49KB, 692x484px
>League of Legends
>every fucking champion is replete with three hit passives

>Heroes of the Storm
>literally the only hero with a three hit passive is Kharazim, everyone is original, unique, and FUN

What the fuck is wrong with Riot? Why do they have so much trouble doing what everyone else has no problem doing? And then they have the audacity to pretend that their game is so difficult to make.
>>
The vast majority of LoL's audience is in Asia. In Asia they're all playing in net Cafes with super low ping on great computers. There it's more like a sport than a game, they're playing for the competitive aspect. That's why LoL is not really designed to be "fun" just like Soccer and Baseball aren't designed to be "fun" either.
>>
Pretty decent tier bait. Leave the last part out and you just might create a shitstorm
>>
dh also has three hit passive, tho
>>
Lol hasn't had a good hero design since Viktor.
>>
File: 1497485237419.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497485237419.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>382784629
Remember when league used to be fun
>>
That new champ is the definition of a League champ. All he is missing was the AOE Ult.

>boring dash
>line target spell with no unique mechanics
>movespeed buff
>>
>>382784467
>LoL
>miles of text in abilities to explain very specific interactions for how Riot wants you to play.

>HoTS
>Very simple abilities where its up to the user to figure out how they synergize.

OP isnt wrong, Riots character design is shit
>>
Theres not a single league or dota character as fun as Cho'gall or abathur
>>
>>382785623
You're right if you find losing fun
>>
>>382785691
I have an 65 or something percent winrate as aba, high 50s as gall. Git gud
>>
>>382784629
The irony is that Blizzard still encourages a competitive scene for HotS (see Heroes of the Dorm) without sacrificing good game design for it.

One of Riot's many problems is that they blame everything on e-sports, while Blizzard simply incorporates e-sports into the many things they do with their games.
>>
Playing MOBA was your mistake, not theirs.
>>
>>382784771
Valla's 3 hit passive is completely optional and I never take it because the other options are better.
>>
File: sadism.jpg (157KB, 590x900px) Image search: [Google]
sadism.jpg
157KB, 590x900px
>playing Alarak versus a Murky
>>
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-kayn
>>
>>382786327
Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
>>
File: 1444254690423.gif (424KB, 248x300px) Image search: [Google]
1444254690423.gif
424KB, 248x300px
>>382785623
>mfw I have no friends who want to play cho'gall with me. miss playing gall.
I miss that champ, he trully is unique.
>>
>>382786532
The madmen finally did it. They made a champion for the "gaming couple."

Are you ready for all the duo bots?
>>
>>382786327
>played that one brawl where it's just a straight one lane fight

That poor team with Murky, literally one shot Q every time I saw him.
>>
>>382784664
I don't get it, why would leaving the last part out make it better?
>>
>>382787237
If i wasnt at uni i would play with you sorry anon
>>
>>382788540
Couldn't play right now anyway, woyld be afk too much, my mom is bedridden atm(nothing serious, thank god). Thank you anyway anon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.