[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been playing Dying Light for a few hours after a friend suggested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Been playing Dying Light for a few hours after a friend suggested I played it. So far the gameplay is okay and the music is really good, but other than that the game is vapid and pretty shit. I can't stand listening to a second of dialogue in this game because I feel like I'm wasting my time because it always leads to no new story "GO DO THIS THING YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT" Is it worth sitting through the dialogue at some point? My only reasoning to keep playing this shit is for Ezgi goth thot.
>>
once you get more skills and the grappling hook the game becomes way better, its also way more fun in coop
>>
>>382783284
Alright, I'll try and stick with it. I'm only 4 hours in and have been playing with other people and that aspect is fun. Does the story ever get interesting or should I keep skipping it like I have been?
>>
>>382783363
Story is irredeemable shit, it was a great game though, also there is a bunch of free DLC coming out for it.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/dying-light/dying-light-dlc-free-2017-2018-e3
>>
I just enjoy listening to Chris Redfield.
>>
>>382783469
Aight, I'll just skip it. As soon as I hear "Nice try noob!" I knew it was gonna be a shit story. And nice.
>>
>>382783037
Wait a second, are you playing the fucking DLC first?
What the fuck nigger.
>>
>>382783831
Nah I'm not. Main story. I don't know when this girl shows up but I guess it's DLC.
>>
>>382783037
i just liked the gameplay. too bad the dlc took most of it away and replaced it with driving a boring car
>>
>>382783904
Well keep at it, the gameplay changes massively as you get more powerful and start taking out hordes with ease.
>>
i played the game for a few hours and the weapon durability was awful

does that ever get better or should i just mod out the retarded mechanic completely?
>>
>>382783037
What is a thot?
>>
>>382783669

This
>>
>>382785905
Yes, higher level items degrade slower and there's a perk that majorly decreases how slowly they degrade, along with ones that make repairing them a non-issue. I ended up replacing weapons sooner than I'd break them most of the time.
Feel free to mod it out though, it doesn't really add anything to the game.
>>
>start new game on hard because it gets a bit too easy later
>turns out hard is a survival mode that makes the game a million times better
The nights are actually dangerous instead of a sprint behind the cone of vision simulator
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.