[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Xenoblade Chronicles for Switch be playable without having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Will Xenoblade Chronicles for Switch be playable without having played the first two?

I can't imagine nintendo would make a story that only caters to those who have played the first game on such a small install base (Wii U)
>>
It's been confirmed that it's not a direct continuation.

It's like final fantasy.
>>
>>382781936
>>382782170
^
>>
>>382781936
Play Xenoblade and Xenoblade X anyways they're both great games and you can finish them before 2 is out
>>
>>382781936
>playable
Yes, theres no correlation between xenoblade chronicles and X so XC2 is also probably his own thing
>I can't imagine nintendo would make a story th-
Oh boy

I suggest you to play xenoblade chronicles literally right now my fellow xenonewfag
>>
File: 63613485_p0_master1200.jpg (156KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
63613485_p0_master1200.jpg
156KB, 600x848px
Nia is best girl
>>
>>382781936
Play the original anyway because this wont be any where near as good.
>>
I really hope they port xcx to switch. I played a few hours of xcx in a local game shop and was really close to buying the console for only that game, but I didnt.
>>
You should be able to play the first either by softmodding your wii or running it on dolphin if you don't have a wii. X is unrelated to 2.
>>
>>382782170
Source on that? I'm pretty sure you're lying.
>>
>>382783548
Pretty sure he's not.

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2017/06/14/e3-2017-xenoblade-chronicles-2-is-more-than-a-simple-sequel
>“It's a completely different world, with completely new characters. It's a different game.”
>>
>>382782374
>line in his crotch
is... t-that her pussy?
anyway they should put more effort in the names, rex sound like a dog name, can someone tell devs that shouldnt care about put a western touch? i think X would be lots better without the lyrical music.
>>
>>382783548

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfGk6VMcJswG
Go to 3:25
>>
>>382781936
The Switch has a smaller install base than the Wii U.
>>
>>382783793
>>382783834
Well that fucking suck, they might as well rename the game then instead of baiting us into buying this glorified anime.
>>
>>382783836
I guess for now it does...
>>
>>382781936
Play Xenoblade Chronicles 1 in HD through Dolphin. It's the best one and there's no way the Switch one will top it. The first game's world literally takes place atop 2 GIANTS who are frozen in the middle of battle. Why bother playing a rehash that is less interesting when the first game is what most people have played and care about? It will give you many hours of enjoyment.
>>
>>382783934
I don't need a direct sequel to Xenoblade. I loved the journey with Shulk and co. but the game wrapped up nicely.And all Xeno games are heavily anime-influenced.
>>
>>382784121
How is XB2 a rehash? It's a completely different game set in a new world with new characters. It doesn't even look like the first Xenoblade.
>>
>>382782374
Cool are people making more fan art of her now?
>>
>>382783934
>Well that fucking suck, they might as well rename the game then instead of baiting us into buying this glorified anime.

holy shit, what is brand recognition anon?
>>
>>382784267
Yeah. It's the same gameplay in a less interesting world with less interesting characters. That's what I meant. XB1 is a must-play, XB2 will be a containment game for weebtrash cancer.
>>
>>382784461
This. Anyway it still the same concept and has very similar ties to the rest of the series.
>>
>>382784553
And XBX is just trash in general.
>>
>>382784553
That's funny, I recall people saying the exact same thing before Xenoblade was released.

Funny how a containment game for weebtrash cancer ended up being one the best games ever made.
>>
>>382784553
Have you played the game anon?
>>
>>382787015
Of course, anon.
>>
>>382784553
>less interesting world
>Instead of taking place on two dead giants, instead takes place on tons of alive giants that are all slowly dying

Fuck you. While I can't speak about characters since the game isn't out yet, the world is at least add interesting or more than the original.
>>
>>382787662
Don't lie.
>>
>>382781936
First of all, the first game is on the Wii, not Wii U
Second of all, don't bother, its not that good anyway
>>
>>382787923
>not that good
idk man it was pretty fucking good.
>>
>>382783934
Same. Should have named X Xenocross and this Xeno-something.
>>
>>382787774
What lie? They already explained the world setting in all the interviews.
>>
>>382781936
No relation to previous entries whatsoever
>>
>>382788093
first one? Yes, godly game. Second one? Eh i know /v/ likes to bitch about handholding but wow did XCX need some way way better tutorials even just to show you what systems exist in the game in the first place
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.