[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking done with this game, multiplayer is fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 62

File: 400px-BBCF_Logo.png (151KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
400px-BBCF_Logo.png
151KB, 400x240px
I'm so fucking done with this game, multiplayer is fucking dead, the only guy I have been able to fight it's a level 16 guy who constantly kicks my ass, there is literally no other options, no other players, how I'm supposed to get out of Lvl 1 when my only option is fighting a Lvl 16?. Seriously fuck this game.
>>
File: IMG_2624.jpg (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2624.jpg
24KB, 256x256px
Such is the fate of every anime fightan, anon. In addition to already being a very niche genre, these games have a HUGE learning curve that keeps less-experienced players from actually getting in the practice to get good unless they participate in real life fighting game community events.

The only time you'll have an active online scene is for 2-4 months after launch, and even then it's not super active (once again due to the nicheness of the genre).

I tried so hard to get better at CPEX when it came out but I just got my fucking ass handed to me every match online, then soon enough the online scene died. I wasn't about to search for random irl players who've probably been playing for years.

The only way to really get good is to buy every new release of every quality anime fightan (blazblue, guilty gear, persona arena, king of fighters, etc) and play while it has an online community. I'm fucking serious, that's how it works.
>>
>>382780935
are you playing on pc? theres a decent number of people in the evening in american time.
>>
>>382781750
Yeah, I'm playing on PC, and holy fuck if it isn't dead all day.
>>
>>382782109
Calm down you piece of shit. Either you aren't looking in the Japanese Lobby or you're too retarded to know the PS4 version is where all active players are.
>>
>>382782109
Are you using Discord? Discord literally saved niche anime fighters. Just look at Uniel or Melty. No one are in the lobbies anymore. People post on Discord and someone immediately is ready to play.
>>
>>382782236
Then tell me how to search in the Japanese lobby you wise fucker, because I can't find anything while searching.

>>382782407
No, I'm not using discord.
>>
>>382780935
>how I'm supposed to get out of Lvl 1 when my only option is fighting a Lvl 16?. Seriously fuck this game.
What did he mean by this? As if "levels" matter.
>>
>>382782738
Then do that. Just ask if someone wants to play against a newbie. I'm sure someone is willing to do that and you'll probably see other beginners.

Discord in this day and age is a must for anime fighters.
>>
>>382782807
Yeah levels don't matter at all, it's not like that level 16 who has already fought 150 Matches is going to be better than a Lvl 1 who has not fight in a single one.

Fucking kill yourself fag.
>>
>>382783204
It really doesn't. Every new anime fighter basically "resets" whatever ranking system they have for everyone. Don't look at those, they mean nothing. Just play against them and do your best and learn. That's how you get better. You should be able to get around their shit soon enough. Maybe you still don't win but you are getting better.
>>
>>382783341
Is this your first anime fighter? Actually, is it your first fighting game in general?
>>
>>382780935
Do as I did back in Continuum Shift
Play fair 6-7 times, trade characters, watch them pick the same guy each time likes their personal husbando/waifu then go hard cheese when you confirm them as tryhard
Winning by Ice car spamming with Jin has earned me some tasty tasty salt when they routinely start each round with same, now predictable combo 20+ hit combo, sure was neat the first few times, but seriously guy? Is that all you learned?
They seriously go apeshit if you manage to beat them, I've gotten death threats and everything
How they suppose to hit "Tourney level" if they can't deal with an admitted novice doing the equivalent of hadoken spam?
>>
Took you long enough, the game is dead, even /blaz/ has died after half a year of dead posting, rev 2 is also semi dead, anime fighters never last long for some reason.
>>
>>382783571
No, I have been playing BB since Calamity Trigger, but I don't remember multiplayer dying so fast, at least no at the same speed that CF did.
>>
>>382784002
You have been playing BB since the beginning but you can't deal with someone online well enough to learn from your losses?
>>
>>382784002
That's because CT didn't have much competition back then. You either played SFIV or BBCT. Now you have ten thousands fighting games so online dies faster.
>>
>>382783918
Fighters dying is pretty common, especially the niche ones like anime fighters
>>
>>382782109
>PC
well, there's your problem you dumbass. This is why you buy fighters on PS4.
>>
Shitty small salty "community" dropped.
>>
File: 1409692028915.jpg (24KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1409692028915.jpg
24KB, 250x251px
>he fell for the anime fighting game meme

they all die after a week
>>
i was always under the assumption that anime fighters, especially Guilty Gear, had a dedicated cult following. I'm guessing the reality is that most of that 'following' is people who just watch tournament streams but never actually play themselves?
>>
>>382785723
Guilty Gear does an indie community, but they have absolutely no interest in the xrd series.

Blazblue had storyfags keeping it up and now the story is over so they died off.
>>
>>382780935
>not having irl friends who come over and play with you
I guess videogames just aren't the right hobby for you. consider woodworking or knitting instead
>>
File: 1484370812565.jpg (40KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484370812565.jpg
40KB, 300x435px
>Let's jump back all the time
>Let's use overheads into 3k meterless damage and aren't punishable on block
>Let's press all four buttons to stop anyone's pressure

The worst thing about this game is that it has plenty of characters that are fun as fuck, so I keep going back to it so I could play Izanami and Naoto. But this game really needs an overhaul.
>>
File: 87y17832y21.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
87y17832y21.png
123KB, 785x757px
>Persona 4 Arena
>rank C
>only find A to SS
>>
>>382782924
This. And considering it's an anime fightan, people will be willing to teach a newbie how to get better. Anything for the playerbase to get bigger.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
184KB, 1024x1024px
>see Naoto
>buy game
>tfw microdashes
>>
>2 days without a /blaz/ thread
I guess it finally happened, Zarc anon won.where am I gonna get tips on how to git gud with Noel,now?
>>
>Buying weebtrash
When will you permavirgins learn?
>>
>>382784274
I thought GG AC was out around that time?
>>
>>382785723
Most people who play these games use discord to organise matches because it's so much more convenient, but some people like the ones in this thread refuse to use discord and then complain about games being dead.
>>
>>382780935
I hope you aren't playing ranked.
>>
why does no one play ranked?
>>
Are you on PC? Relax OP I just got the game and plan to play online soon. CHILL BRO
>>
If you want to play an airdasher, GG is the one to play right now (as it should be)
>>
>>382788025
But melty blood has better netcode and is free
>>
>>382787445
Yeah but Accent Core was already old in the mind of anime players. Blazblue was the hot new anime game that the majority cared about for 3-4 years straight until Persona released.
>>
>>382787880
no reason to since BB has an open lobby where you can see connections.
>>
why the fuck does Central Fiction not read my PS4 fightstick correctly? Even with the Xbox controller emulator it STILL doesn't work.

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>382788129
Also vsav on fightcade
>>
>>382780935
so is the fate of every anime fighter

>>382787880
not sure about why in blaz blue but in gg ranked is pretty much useless and only used in the arcades.

making a lobby or playing in one of the servers is much faster and better. Not only that but you can't even use ranked matches for bragging rights because on GG every victory and loss is recorded anyways.
>>
>>382786038
>Let's jump back all the time
stop them from jumping out. BB has a lot of characters with buttons to stop jump start up.

>Let's use overheads into 3k meterless damage and aren't punishable on block
damage from overheads is a little higher I agree but i think that's just the game. you have a reason to be scared and not be put in situations. most OH in the game are reactable also but I'd like more were punishable outside of invul/OD

>Let's press all four buttons to stop anyone's pressure
not sure why people dislike this desu since it works both ways. i'm a fan of OD though so w/e
>>
>>382788515

can someone help? The game reads every button completely incorrectly. No button is what it should be and because of this remapping controls is impossible.

Every other fighting game I have works fine but this piece of shit can't read my ps4 fightstick right even with inputmapper. Even with Xbox 360 emu. How do you fuck up a game this bad?
>>
>>382783694
things that never happened by people who don't play fighting games the post
>>
>>382780935
Seriously bro, just do what I did when I started to learn air dashers. Pick a character that you like, watch a couple of videos on some very basic bnb combos that you think you can do. (Learn at least 1 midscreen combo, one air combo, one corner combo, one grab combo and one OD combo) Go to the lab, and I know this is the most boring part, but grind them out until you can at the very least hitconfirm them at a Semi decent success rate. Then you can go online and get bodied until you learn what is safe and what isn't for your character. Rinse and repeat and suddenly, you're not too shabby at air dashers in general.
>>
>>382789341
fucks the point of building bors then spending it immediately for a single move extension. you could push for more damage or just go for j.D oki with a stocked bors for the next hit or 214 +frames etc. etc. lots of options
>>
>>382784401
This. Buy all your fighting games on console since that's where the actual playerbase will be
>But it's on Steam
>I don't own a console anyway
You're technically buying the exact same product, but a fighting games longevity is determined largely by its online presence. And PC fighters are notorious for having their playerbases drop off instantly
>But those games buy on console as well
100 active players who you can get matched with is a lot different than fighting literally no one
>>
File: BBCPEX 2016-06-16 19-28-44-587.webm (2MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
BBCPEX 2016-06-16 19-28-44-587.webm
2MB, 1280x768px
>>382789608
This was when I was first figuring out how Es plays. I definitely wouldn't use this combo nowadays. I saw a combo video back when she was first released doing this and I thought it was pretty cool so I wanted to try and do it. I'm just saying to him that at the very least you'll be able to pull off combos like this once you get better at fighting games in general.
>>
>>382790025

yeah not playing on console. man up and get it on pc faggots
>>
>>382782109
PC multiplayer is region locked by default, use the mod from the guides to play with people from all around the globe
>>
File: whatthefuck.png (38KB, 781x546px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
38KB, 781x546px
how the fuck am i supposed to tell what controller is what?

what the fuck man i can't determine which driver is my ps4 fightstick
>>
>>382790025
Most anime games are at least as lively on pc as they are on console now. For example GG has more players on pc than console at least here in Europe.
>>
File: 1444459707330.jpg (19KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1444459707330.jpg
19KB, 540x429px
>Bought BBCF on PS3 when it was still new in Japan
>Didn't play a single match online before I stopped playing it
>mfw I do this for almost all fighting games I pick up
>>
fuck you guys. This is why your community is dying, you don't help a nigga out
>>
>>382791661
what the fuck do you want?
>>
>>382790767
How big was it in Japan?
>>
>>382780935
>BlazBlue
What a stupid fucking game title. Like holy shit. Japanese people have no creativity.
>>
I've been playing since CT. This is nothing new. If you wanna play games you go to the world lobby or you join a player room. These are your options.
>>
>>382791661
that's what happens in a community populated by mostly minorities who had to live with parental figures that most often than not had a "Tough it out or fall out" mentality
>>
>>382791926
Street Fighter is the very creative title for a group of fighters who fight in various street-side locales
>>
>>382792513
Then what the fuck does Blazblue mean? What fuck does Blaz even mean?
>>
Anime games are dead everywhere, not just on pc. More mainstream fighters like SF and Tekken have great numbers
>>
>>382791709

i want to get my ps4 fightstick working on the game, it reads every single input incorrectly but SFV and other fighting games work fine.

Whether I use input mapper or xbox 360 emu, or Big picture modes config nothing fucking works.

Blazblue SHITS THE FUCKING BED and Light punch is D and etc etc. the buttons are COMPLETELY FUCKED no matter what I try
>>
>>382792634
The blue flames (blaze) of Ragna's Azure Grimoire, which is of critical importance to the back story. Also, nobody likes you when you obnoxiously complain about shit. If something confuses you, look it up, rather than acting like an impotent child
>>
>>382789341
How does someone that little have a chest that big?
>>
>>382793121
if that shit is a fucking ps4 controller by default, just use scptoolkit
>>
>>382792513
Street Fighter is probably the best title a videogame has ever had. It tells you everything you need to know about the game.

What does BlazBlue tell you? Guilty Gear?
>>
>>382793149
But that not how you fucking spell blaze though. If you spell it like blaz it's pronouncing like fucking blazz. There's no E on the end of it to put emphasis on the A.

So it's pronounced Blazzblue because japanese idiots don't know how to spell or are just trying to be edgy by spelling it retarded.
>>
File: IMG_1202.jpg (262KB, 890x1217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1202.jpg
262KB, 890x1217px
>>382783341
>150
>a lot
Try adding another digit, 150 is still a rookie.
t. Someone with ~8k games across the BlazBlue franchise.
>>
>>382793376
>scptoolkit

doesn't help bud. shitty program doesn't read my fightstick

All my other fighting games work fine. Don't know what else to say.
>>
>>382793897
how doesn't it work?
>>
>>382793783
It's a fucking name they made up, they can pronounce it however the hell they want.
>>
>>382794021

im incredibly pissed off right now so bear with me but it doesn't show up in the list when I go to initialize

This shit is such ass. Windows reads the game controller I see it in my game controller list. All my other fighting games work its just blazblue that shits the fucking bed and reads buttons incorrectly.
>>
>>382794230
if it's just the inputs that are wrong, just remap them ingame?
>>
>>382794230
Blazblue centralfiction's port is a fucking disaster since day 1
>>
>>382794535

I've tried man. Nothing works still. Its like it WANTS to read shit in correctly.

I'll fix the Drive button for example, and it LOOKS good but then go into the game and Ragna throws out Light punch instead of Drive.

WHAT THE FUCK ARCSYS
>>
>>382794694
This. The motherfucker working on the updates broke the game for me for about two weeks. Luckily some guy advised me to run in in w7 compatability mode, but man was I pissed off until he told me.
>>
>>382795186
i don't remember if it is like gg, but are you sure you didn't change the menu buttons instead of the game buttons?

You sure that you applied the changes to the buttons?
Do you have any other controllers connected?
Does the software/drivers you use have some kind of profile setup that might be causing this?

shit man i don't even fucking know what controller you have
>>
>>382794116
Not they can't you fucking autist. That's not how language works. You can't say spelling the word "shoe" like "sho" have the same pronounciation and meaning. It's assbackwards retarded.
>>
>>382790104
Do you have any Rachel CF combo .webms? It's always fun seeing the disgusting amount of damage she gets out.
>>
>>382795494
They can if it's fucking made up.
>>
Fighting games tend to die fast but they die even faster on PC. If you're planing on getting into fighting games then your only choice is to buy a PS4 and suck it up and pay for PS Plus.

The only fighting games on PC worth playing is SFV because it has crossplay with PS4 because even Tekken 7, which is at 5k players on Steam right now, it will be dead after Evo on PC.
>>
>>382795427

i have the TE2 ps4 stick, and yeah its not the menu its the battle controls.

After restarting the game for the millionth time its randomly decided to start working. I have no idea if this is permanent and also have no idea why it began to work.
>>
>>382795757
Ok fuck face

Eisnskdrbkwi <------- this word is pronounced "Con-glom-er-ate". I just made it up so it's pronounced how I want it to be and you can't tell me I'm wrong.

That's how fucking stupid trying to pronounce "Blaz" as if it were "Blaze" is.
>>
File: 6A.webm (2MB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
6A.webm
2MB, 800x480px
>>382795689
Unfortunately I don't. Haven't dabbled too much with rachel in CF. She plays pretty differently to how I was used to and I was focusing on playing Izanami at the time so I have to get up to speed with her. Have a shitty bullet CP webm though. What she can do with Heat level two and OD is insane. This also applies in CF as well.
>>
Get it on PS4 and join a discord dumbass
>>
>>
>>382796248
Sure, you can make a word like that if you have a setting where it fits.
The BlazBlue series takes place hundreds of years in the future. It's not only possible, it's likely, that language changes during an entire fucking century. If the fact that a word is "missing" an e is so immersion breaking to you, in a setting that features time travel, magic, werewolves, vampires,etc, get a different hobby.
>>
>>382793783
Do you not know how they pronounce words in nip? Blazblue in nip isn't pronounced the same way as the regular english language.
>>
>>382797135
Is there ANYWHERE in the lore that says their language has changed? I'll buy you a $60 game if you can prove that. Otherwise, your hypothesis doesn't make sense. Get bent.
>>382797791
If the japanese word for "Blaze" is used in their title, why wouldn't they use the correct spelling in english?
>>
I stopped playing because every iteration made Tager less fun to play. Maybe I'm just unaware how to utilize his new gimmicks well but he was more satisfying to play back in cs2.
>>
>>382796637
broken ass fucken character
>>
>everyone saying join a discord
>no links posted
K thx
>>
>>382797135
Wow this is a real asspull response. I honestly just call it Blaz Blue how its spelled and not Blaze Blue.
>>
>>382780935
If you want to play BB then move to Japan, if you visit any arcade there's a full wall of machines usually in use, it's pretty dead in the west.

Even GG which anti-anime faggots somehow categorize as "cool" is pretty dead on netplay over here. That's dead in Japan too though.
>>
>>382798182
Yeah, there is.
The fact that a new word has been added to the language and that it has pronunciation that is somewhat foreign to us.
>>
>>382785839
Eh there is still Alpha but yeah Ragna seems to be done until they decide to somehow bring him back because Rachel still wants his black beast
>>
>>382799596
>remove letter
>WOW WHOLE NEW WORD THAT HAS THE SAME MEANING AND PRONOUNCIATION
fuck off you're really grasping for straws
>>
>>382799924
It wouldn't be the same without Terumi and Hazama
>>
Because everyone plays Guilty Gear instead.

Just look at the fucking EVO numbers. Guilty Gear is the only game that somehow held between years despite the price hike.
>>
>>382800196
Hazama is still around
So is Relius (aka Mr Got Away With Everything)

and if they wanted they could still bring Terumi back. I mean this is the guy who literally survived being aborted from time.

Just say some shit like Ragna doing Black Onslaught on him caused some of his essence to go into Ragna and since Ragna is basically a god now well...
>>
>>382799994
I'll take my game now.
>>
How? Didn't the game lose a shitload of characters? Off the top of my head I think
Noel,Jin,Arakune,Litchi,Nu,Hakumen,Hazama,Mu,Lambda,Platinum,Relius,Izanami,Naoto,Es,Celica,Nine,Terumi,Susanno and Azrael can no longer be playable due to giving up a life of fighting, being dead or incapacitated in some way
>>
>>382782407
I used to play with ircs with Melty i am not that big of an anime fighter fan but guilty gear looks super sweet, and steamcharts shows like 500 players always do people use discord also for gg? And will kof xiv also suffering from same fate i really wanna buy both of these games
>>
>>382800721
Didn't Azrael just go back to the same prison he punched out of? If shit happens he would probably go out for fun
>>
>>382800721
That's the thing anon, like half of those characters could come back just by wanting to.
>>
I'm glad this game is dead.
>>
>>382800964
He got frozen by Jin this time. Yukianesa's ice never melts.
>>382801010
But they need reasons to battle, what could possibly make Noel want to take up her sword and guns again or Litchi and Platinum?
>>
Same problem I had with Xrd 2, the game seems fun but no point if I can't fight someone.
>>
>>382797014
hmm thinking of playing Izanami. How hard is she?
>>
>>382801212
Hazama and Relius causing a ruckus again?
>>
>>382782109
find /blaz/ on vg, they have a discord for lobbies every now and then.
>>
>>382801972
>find /blaz/ on vg,
Anon...
>>
>>382801972
/blaz/ is no more, anon. They gave up. Only 12 days until EVO's final day, and they couldn't do it.
>>
>>382802248
Yup, Zarc anon finally won. They've either scattered to Discord or forcibly became one with /fgg/. As I can see here, some ran back to /v/
>>
>>382798815
Which character are you talkinga about? If it's bullet she's far from broken. She's probably one of the most honest characters in the game and can't really do anything without heat gauge. Rachel is high tier but using her is pretty damn hard to get used to due to the 8 directional wind mechanic she has and with Izanami, I agree she needs to be tuned.

>>382801431
She's actually not that hard to learn. The only problem's you'll really have is getting used to being in active mode where her bits can fly out, learning when to switch in and out of that mode since she can't block like valk in his wolf mode and her float combos. Once you get used to her she really is mad fun to play with. Doing a corner to corner combo is super satisfying.
>>
>>382802085
>>382802248
Centralfiction really did it in, huh?
>>
>>382800448
If Hazama get in the suit, will we get Susan back?
>>
File: 57611433_p0.png (1MB, 1238x1304px) Image search: [Google]
57611433_p0.png
1MB, 1238x1304px
>>382802248
I actually didn't expect it to die. It seemed to have so many dedicated shitposters and waifuposters I thought it would stay alive forever. I spent some much time in /asg/ but even after it died I rarely went to /blaz/ since I like to be able to discuss other anime games and most people there were very hostile to those.
>>
>>382802563
The story ending, the game not having an update at all, Bururaji ending and the absolute veto of reviving /arcs/ is what finally did it, the only blazblue product still out there is Variable Heart and nobody cares about that since there's reason to, nobody's gonna die because it's a prequel to the game and the lore is meaningless because of the world reset.
>>
>>382802734
Nobody posted there because they all left to the discord. Blazblue general won't survive by itself. Maybe Arcsys general would help keep it alive.
>>
>>382782924
>Discord in this day and age is a must for anime fighters.
Not on PS3
>>
>>382802896
>>382802896
Everybody is afraid of seeing an /arcs/ general again because of the shitposting from the old days. People were at each others throats back thenand two shitposters even met up and killed themselves in a shootout a few years ago because of it. It's not worth it since nobody can get along and shitposters know it's easy bait to farm (you)s
>>
At this point the only hope for the genre is that riot releases their fighter and that enough people get into fighting games and start to branch out.
>>
>>382802896
Maybe /asg/ can make a comeback at some point, but I wouldn't bet on it.
>>
>>382802616
They could make up whatever shit if they want Terumi / Susan back

could be lingering essence of Terumi in Hazama, the suit, or Ragna

or Amaterasu for some fucking reason does it
>>
File: Lambda Sitting.jpg (260KB, 1103x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lambda Sitting.jpg
260KB, 1103x1600px
>>382802563
Yeah, everyone took off to the Discord, pretty much. It's rather sad, really.
>>
>>382803381
How do you think daily life is for her and her sisters now?
>>
>>382803136
Arcsys general had one dedicated shitposter that lurked their constantly evading bans and shitposting. He hated Blazblue because his waifu was Bullet and he would always lose. His name was Stingray. But that was years ago. One guy can ruin it for everyone else.
>>
>>382803175
Dragon Ball is pretty hype so that may be possible
>>
>>382803652
Then you would animefags shitting it up and turning it into a dragonball general with some small discussion about GG or BB or UnIB and Ultimax
>>
>>382803652
You have a point, if that game really blows up there might be a chance. Somehow it feels like it's more likely to get its own general or just attract people to /fgg/ though.
>>
>>382803879
It's like back in the day when Persona 4 Arena was out. Story fags would stay in the Persona thread and people that played the game would stay in Arcsys general.
>>
>>382803571
To be fair Arksys making Bullet always shit across multiple games is pretty astounding
>>
>>382803136
> People were at each others throats back thenand two shitposters even met up and killed themselves in a shootout a few years ago because of it
Holy shit
Is there any archive or source to find about this?
>>
File: 1479953483268.jpg (24KB, 136x136px) Image search: [Google]
1479953483268.jpg
24KB, 136x136px
>>382804661
I think that bullet isn't that bad in CF. The only problem with her is the baffling decision arc did was removing 5C to be able to combo into 5D with a fatal counter hit and the whole giving up oki to get heat they have going on for her. Not to mention everyone else was pretty much buffed. If it weren't for that bullet would be sitting in a good place now.
>>
File: 1477692983204.jpg (291KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477692983204.jpg
291KB, 1500x1500px
>>382780935
How do I midscreen
>>
>>382806979
Drive > Shoot Bits > Run at them because they have to block the bits or get hit.
>>
>>382807406
What's a good blockstring for her?
>>
>>382807651
Anything > Bits > Anything

EG: 2B-5B-5C-2C-3C-214A-Bits-Stuff

This is just guesswork on my part, but that seems to be her general strategy. Press buttons and use Bits to force them to keep blocking.
>>
>>382806129
you underestimate the 5d nerf. they took away her main source of damage and momentum. Imagine if Ragna wasn't able to combo into Hell's Fang anymore. That's what it would be like.
>>
Why do you fuckers always have trouble finding matches on PC? I never have any trouble in any fighter. If you actually made the small effort of joining the games discord you would not only find matches immediately, but also get tips from oldfag vets that have been playing for years. Fighters are superior on PC due to lower input lag values, but come at the tradeoff of not having people camping online like on console. Don't be a fucking lazy ass, join the fucking community you want to play with.
>>
>>382801212
>implying that would stop azrael
We´re talking about the guy that ripped apart reality at 1/8th of his power and beat up death till he got bored. I´m pretty sure never melting ice won´t stop him. And even if it does, just let him some fucking idiot at sector 7 think its a good idea to let him out. again
>>
File: 1479953579415.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479953579415.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>382808706
I totally forgot about that. Having a startup on her 5D plus making her JD ring smaller really fucking hurts. Not to mention the follow up to her lvl 2 623C(Flechette) Knocking the enemy away from her is fucking stupid. Man, bullet could've been something this game but they just had to fuck it up.
>>
>>382805870
About 2 years ago if you can find it that far back.
>>
>>382803571
is that thesame stingray from the fgc? He's a pretty high level guilty gear player.
>>
>>382800198
after you play Guilty Gear it's real hard to go back to BlazBlue. The jump in visual quality is huge.
>>
>>382811484
If you prefer the gameplay of BB, the visuals are extremely negligible.
People play KOFXIV, that alone should show how little graphics matter.
>>
If Blazblue comes back will Es return?
>>
>>382812596
The Blue is still there so most likely
>>
File: Lambda Valentines.jpg (662KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lambda Valentines.jpg
662KB, 1000x1000px
>>382803453
Probably ok, I expect. Noel and Lambda would take care of Nu, with both big sisters taking turns on who does what around the house.
>>
>>382813508
>Letting Noel,Sayacook ever.
Anon, even Lambda knows that's a bad idea.
>>
>>382789210
Your right about one thing, don't FREQUENTLY play many fighters, especially online scene for much of the aforementioned reasons
But everything in earlier post was indeed 100% factual
Open with same combo 6-7 times, always try and reestablish same chain throughout the match if broken and it IS predictable

I'm sorry you don't think mashing 4 and countering 236 +attack is within the realm of possibility for a novice, but id say that says more about your own skill than mine
>>
File: 14487529.jpg (414KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14487529.jpg
414KB, 1024x1024px
is /blaz/ really kill?
>>
>>382814865
It was bump posting and the usual maifaggotry
>>
File: 1480727301908.jpg (163KB, 975x819px) Image search: [Google]
1480727301908.jpg
163KB, 975x819px
>>382814865
Unfortunately.
>>
>>382814865
Yeah, it's gone, they've become with /fgg/ at last.
>>
File: evil.png (116KB, 251x298px) Image search: [Google]
evil.png
116KB, 251x298px
>>382815097
>>382815585
I don't know how, but I'm certain Mori is behind this!
>>
>>382815696
MORI SAMA, DELIVER US FROM THIS EVIL
>>
>>382815585
/fgg/ is full on Capcom shitposting and /co/ shit now since /tekgen/'s back up
>>
File: 1439590923982.png (360KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1439590923982.png
360KB, 500x666px
leave the resurrection of /blaz/ to me
>>
>>382815826
>>382815585
/fgg/ is one of the worst generals out there, probably second only to the Final Fantasy 14 and their cats. I'd unironically rather go to /r/kappa
>>
>most damage I can do with a combo, even with Mr "Give Me An Inch I Take A Mile" Hakumen is like 4k with a ton of meter
Those big dick deeps webms make me feel inadequate. Just kill me now.
>>
>>382816145
What's the combo?
>>
>>382816145
>He can't do more than 4k with max charge 6C
>>
>>382815906
No, leave it to me.
>>
>>382816501
This is what really killed /blaz/. This and rwby
>>
File: apple.gif (3MB, 443x267px) Image search: [Google]
apple.gif
3MB, 443x267px
>>382816501
The prophet!
>>
I don't play fighting games /v/ but I'm interested in trying one out
I saw uniel on sale for like 7 bucks
I'd get GG but I'm a poorfag
Is it worth it?
>>
>>382815906
Should have got her instead of Naoto
>>
>>382816762
I'll play you in UNI, but first tell me what you're looking for out of the game.
>>
>>382816848
Someone who plays like Ragna and Noel.
>>
File: 45668543.jpg (269KB, 850x804px) Image search: [Google]
45668543.jpg
269KB, 850x804px
>>382816762
Yes. UNIEL is unironically one of the most technically sound animu fighters, despite not playing like your standard animu fighter.

If there is a god, we can do with UNIEL what we did with Blazblue this time last year: have daily threads until we're forced to create our own general
>>
File: gordeau.jpg (115KB, 1365x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gordeau.jpg
115KB, 1365x1080px
>>382817017
Gordeau is your boy. Just know that you're going to be playing a nearly broken top tier until (ST)

If you're a story fag though, he's nearly a carbon copy of Ragna's character and personality.
>>
>>382817040
Oh, god, please tell me he doesn't have a harem, I had enough of that crap with Ragna and his incestuous harem.
>>
File: Enk-iwe.png (399KB, 598x526px) Image search: [Google]
Enk-iwe.png
399KB, 598x526px
>>382817040
Depends how many people import and how many wait for the localizations.
>>
File: Rachel515.jpg (102KB, 800x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel515.jpg
102KB, 800x1003px
>>382814865
I'll probably remake it when EVO starts, but right now there was just jack shit to talk about.
>>
File: CkakvY4WgAAbWyk.jpg orig.jpg (67KB, 597x360px) Image search: [Google]
CkakvY4WgAAbWyk.jpg orig.jpg
67KB, 597x360px
>>382817271
Hyde has legitimate interest in the form of Orie. Linne mostly finds him as the younger kid since she's a granny. Vatista has no emotions and if anything, Hyde is the one who invited her to live with him. Yuzuriha and Hyde are apparently childhood friends.

Nanase is just a tsundere bitch.
>>
>>382817238
Gordeau has it good since he actually has friends.
>>
>playing on PC

How have you not learned your lesson?
>>
>>382816380
5C > 236B > 41236C > 2C > j.B > 214C
Full special, barely breaks 4k
Another one I know
2147C(jumping overhead from ground) > 214B > jC > 214C
Full meter again, does exactly 4k
I have no idea how you're supposed to continue any long combos with that guy, and I've seen people do some fucking crazy shit with that guy.
>>
File: 1480244274186.jpg (66KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480244274186.jpg
66KB, 360x360px
>>382815906
>>382816501
No, leave it to me!
>>
>>382817605
I wish our goddess Izzy would be able to do it.
>>
File: IZANAMI & THE TYRANT.png (89KB, 489x703px) Image search: [Google]
IZANAMI & THE TYRANT.png
89KB, 489x703px
>>382817605
Begone foul demon
>>
File: WHEN.png (198KB, 635x992px) Image search: [Google]
WHEN.png
198KB, 635x992px
>>382817605
This is the only guy who could save /blaz/. When is his announcement bros?
>>
>>382817802
I don't want furryfags though
>>
>>382817802
We will probably get Tsubakumen before Jubei
>>
>>382817802
You know as soon as he gets in Sonicfox is just gonna wipe everyone with some dirty shit he's gonna invent.
>>
>>382817802
EVO probably, they wouldn't have put it on Sunday unless they had something to announce, and we already know it isn't Extend, and Jubei has announcement files for his selections in the game.
>>
>>382809491
Nope, I need some leads in order to find the wreckage

Fuck it, it's not worth more time
>>
File: 1399460096057.png (222KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1399460096057.png
222KB, 900x900px
>>382817517
Ragna has friends! Ragna has lots of friends!
>>
>>382814865
anime always finds a way even if it makes no sense, though desu blaz had nonsense since day 1
>>
>>382818183
Does he actually have someone that he can rely on and mooch off of? Not someone attracted to his dick or food?
>>
I killed /blaz/ by mass bumping all the threads below it and creating new threads to push /blaz/ into the archives
>>
>>382818294
Zarc why.
>>
>>382818259
I guess Valkenhayn would give him a meal out of pity if it's too extreme
>>
File: madman.jpg (52KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
52KB, 533x800px
>>382818090
I have a hard time believing that there will be DLC 9 months after release. And I think the Sat/Sun lineups were announced over 2 months ago, maybe 3.

No way evil Mori could sit on that info for this long.
>>
>>382817417
...And Hilda wants to violently rape him, and NotSion just wants to fuck around his character stereotype. Anybody knows if the loli with giant fucking hands has something onto him?
>>
>>382817953
He'll just copy the Japs that's where all the tech comes from. And I don't think he'd be able to dominate because Blazblue is way too convoluted for a beginner to pick. He'll get dominated by Tager gimmicks.
>>
>>382818259
Noel!
>>
File: Rachel255.jpg (676KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel255.jpg
676KB, 2480x3507px
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iG2GfZouCfJ3kAzM1M9CkRrvZJWMGMxpA8bwwkTJSNw/edit
For anyone interested in the game, here is a spectator guide. It's pretty lacking in terms of listing the JP players, but there's like an actual army of top JP players coming this time, so the ones listed are probably the ones you'll actually be hearing about.
>>
>>382818529
Mika is too stupid for that kind of stuff. Hilda is feasibly interested because Hyde's actual powers that might be an actual threat.

And Sion doesn't matter in the story at all.
>>
File: 1422433274989.png (198KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1422433274989.png
198KB, 900x900px
>Remember buying the collector's edition of Central Fiction
>Wait why did I do this again
>Straight garbage, can't remember basic bnb combos
>Have no idea how to play anyone that isn't Ragna or Noel
>Play through the story and get through its conclusion after four games
>Didn't even enjoy it as much as I could have because no English dub which is what I played the rest of the games in
>Even if I wanted to come back and take it seriously, the online is dead and I'd probably just go up against Japanese players who are literal gods

Part of me regrets ever getting into Blazblue, but it's still the only fighter that was even slightly interesting enough to me to play online for a bit.
>>
>>382818670
I wouldn't consider Noel reliable. Maybe Kokonoe but not really.
>>
>>382818675
>spectator guide
What the fuck is this shit? Are there retarded faggots who need their hand held to WATCH a fucking video game? Let alone 15 pages worth?
this is actually a pretty concise primer for beginners, and you should call it that instead
>>
File: Rachel886.jpg (483KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel886.jpg
483KB, 620x877px
>>382818940
It was made by Ebonic Plague as a guide for people who want to watch BB at EVO this year. The game is pretty complex, so it's easy for people who haven't played it to get lost in the flashy movesets and everything. GG had a spectator guide last year as well iirc, and since BB is at the mainstage this year, it's not too surprising.
>>
>>382818826
Join discords and ask for games.
>>
File: 1437912252187.png (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437912252187.png
171KB, 800x600px
>>382818871
Terumi!
>>
File: 1497837215660.jpg (62KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1497837215660.jpg
62KB, 400x396px
>>382818675
>spectator guide
>a guide to watch a fucking game
>>
File: 1405277443145.png (490KB, 640x713px) Image search: [Google]
1405277443145.png
490KB, 640x713px
>>382819150
>Join discords
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>382819153
You can stop joking anytime now,
>>
>>382796637
>at the end when Bullet had to pull her shorts down because it was riding up her ass...

It's the little things.....
>>
File: 1495543074509.png (788KB, 722x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495543074509.png
788KB, 722x900px
>>181656014
>>
>>382819738
Wow I fucked up >>>/vg/181656014
>>
>>382819738
>>382819842
Thanks based Anon.
>>
>>382819738
It's going to die again isn't it
>>
>>382817417
Somehow I can see Vatista sort of develop feelings for him later on though, that sort of thing always happens with her character archetype.
>>
Thinking about getting the ps4 version to learn. Is Es technical?
>>
>>382820576
She's very straightforward and easy to pick up.
>>
File: 59627723_p0.png (3MB, 3496x2362px) Image search: [Google]
59627723_p0.png
3MB, 3496x2362px
>>382820324
It won't die if we all simply support it anon
>>
>>382820340
I'm okay with Hyde ending up with Vatista, Orie, or Yuzu. Linne has the potential to be another one because of the whole deal that her personality is comprised of her granny self and the personality of the girl's body she took over.
>>
>>382820340
So, literally Shiki and Len from Melty Blood?
>>
>>382820919
Even this thread is dying, partially held up by UNIELfagswhich I don't mind
>>
>>382820939
>>382820958
I'd be fine with him hooking up with Vatista as well, but I think Linne or Orie are more likely to happen, though I can't see him staying with Linne without huge amounts of bullshit given her backstory.
>>
Anyone knows of any UNIEL discords I could use to find players with?
I'm not asking for BB ones because I'm already in them, sorry.
>>
File: CkbBPyJUkAAah2g.jpg large.jpg (68KB, 618x364px) Image search: [Google]
CkbBPyJUkAAah2g.jpg large.jpg
68KB, 618x364px
>>382821141
Linne technically has to die, or just break the curse and for some bogus reason gets to live out one last life as a young girl. And even then, she'll probably end up with Seth
>>
File: 1462135336876.jpg (29KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1462135336876.jpg
29KB, 384x384px
>>382821259
>discords
>>
>>382821136
I almost wish that UNIEL was made by ASW or something so we could share a general with them instead of the assblasted GGfaggots. I've only dabbled a bit with the game but the threads are extremely comfy even if rare. There was a good one last night.
>>
>>382821320
What, you expect me to idle on the dead as fuck lobby all day instead of just finding where the playerbase stays at?
Don't be so silly, anon.
>>
>>382821320
Enjoy trying to find games then
>>
>>382821723
>>382821564
I play BB and UNIEL on PS3 so no problem there :^)
>>
>>382792634
It's one of those names that refers to something in the game itself that you won't understand until you play it, like Chrono Trigger.
>>
>>382821829
>PS3
I can go for some UNI after I grab a bite
>>
>>382821829
Nice.
Me too.
>>
I've only played up to Calamity Trigger and watched Alter Memory so I just have to ask, Does Noel like Ragna in a romatic way or is it the Saya stuff affecting her? She melted down twice over seeing Ragna get hurt calling him idiot all the time and when she first saw him in the anime she immediately put his head in her lap,not exactly something someone would do for a stranger. Isn't that incest?
>>
>>382821829
But the games are cross platform you huge dumbass, the playerbases are exactly the same.
>>
File: linne cake.jpg (137KB, 850x870px) Image search: [Google]
linne cake.jpg
137KB, 850x870px
>BB thread turns into UnderNight thread
Interesting. So any of you guys want to say nice things about my gf?
>>
>>382822327
They have no cross with PC, that's what his shitpost relied on.
>>
>>382800721
There's plenty of sequels where somebody tries to retire after the first story but is forced to return to action, so I wouldn't be surprised if about half those living people come back.

Also it's worth pointing out that they never said HOW the story would continue. Guilty Gear became a strategy/hack-n-slash thing for a little bit.
>>
>>382822327
The only crossplatform fighting game (PC/PS4) is SFV
>>
File: 07.jpg (348KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
348KB, 1200x1697px
>>382822384
I hope she dies, like she always wanted
>>
File: Linne Concept 2.jpg (787KB, 1388x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Linne Concept 2.jpg
787KB, 1388x1321px
>>382822384
She's old.
>>
>>382822267
They arent related so its ok
>>
File: 45624153.jpg (387KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
45624153.jpg
387KB, 840x560px
>>382822705
>>382822646
NICE

THINGS
>>
>>382822914
she's tiny.
>>
>>382791754
Blazblue is actually way more popular than Rev 2 currently in Japan.
>>
>>382818294
I bet Terumi was behind this.
>>
File: 31717394_p3.jpg (402KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
31717394_p3.jpg
402KB, 600x600px
>>382822914
But fulfilling her wish is a nice thing
>>
>>382818294
fuck you terumi
>>
>>382822848
Actually they are.
>>
>>382824024
Then its even more ok
>>
>>382822267
Incest is normal in Blazblue
>>
>>382824203
But that's forbidden love
>>382824252
but why doesSaya now Noel love her brother so much? Her obsession with him is why everything got fucked in the first place
>>
>>382824506
Because I guess he was everything to her and not knowing any other emotion dependence turned into cocklust.
>>
File: 1438066440170.jpg (104KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1438066440170.jpg
104KB, 500x666px
saving this thread
>>
>>382825863
>noncanon faggotry
Shutdown the thread, we went too far
>>
Should I pick up unist? I was going to buy uniel when it first came out on consoles in Japan, but I ended up not getting it. Also, can someone please tell me how much unist is going to cost on PSN?
>>
>>382826232
Gut feelings say 30-40 bucks
>>
>>382826232
It's still unlisted on the JP store, but this comment on SRK says
>5,370 yen via download on PlayStation 4. The PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions will be digital-only and cost 5,370 yen.
>>
File: UNIST Cover.jpg (379KB, 1196x1500px) Image search: [Google]
UNIST Cover.jpg
379KB, 1196x1500px
>>382826673
>5,370 yen
>47 usd
I'd say it's pricey but this is the most complete release the series has ever had.
>>
How about a /afg/ ? That way we can talk about anything we want anime fighter related without the autism of the /arcs/ days. I can't believe two people took it seriously enough to shoot each other over it.
>>
>>382826673
>>382826520
Price seems a bit steep but I'll consider it.
>>
>>382826903
I'll only be done with this if we somehow come with a way to get /fgg/ to stop using our anime tiddies in their OP image
>>
>>382826903
I dont see why we couldnt do that.
>>
>>382827251
What a bunch of hypocritical fuckers. They trash any anime fighter that tries to get discussion there and then constantly steal their chicks.
>>
>>382826673
>tfw literally 439 yen to spare on my JP account
Nice. I've been holding out for a HK announcement but now I won't even need to bother, just have to buy the 5000 card.

I'm not waiting until December, especially since DBFZ will be literal weeks away at that point.
>>
File: 486245653.png (243KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
486245653.png
243KB, 500x650px
>>382826520
>>382826232
I want to yuzu Yuzu's yuzas!
>>
File: 1451978357075.png (2MB, 1560x2206px) Image search: [Google]
1451978357075.png
2MB, 1560x2206px
>>382827447
The amount they use Makoto is absolutely fucking disgusting. I know she knows all about being used but it was just obscene.
>>
>>382827679
Hope you can catch her
>>
File: Rachel257.jpg (449KB, 700x749px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel257.jpg
449KB, 700x749px
>>382822384
BBCF is my favorite fighting game, but the game I consider to be the actual best in terms of mechanics is UNIEL. The game feels and plays completely perfect.
>>
>>382827909
I saw my waifu in the OP once, felt pretty weird.
>>
Extended version when?
>>
>>382828190
I almost wish it didn't have the anime aesthetic so it'd be more popular. But it's pretty solidly 3rd biggest anime fighter behind GG/BB here in the US.

It's the only 2D fighter that I've been able to get friends who aren't into fighting games to play many matches with
>>
>>382829164
Not for a while. Centralfiction is supposed to last a long time.
>>
>>382817580
There's no point having so many specials in a row due to proration, so you end up wasting magatama for mediocre damage. Most basic combos should end with something like 6A > 6B > 5A > 5B > jc > j.B > j.2A > jc > j.B > j.2A > j.214A.
https://www.evernote.com
/shard/s500/sh/99acab4d-a1bf-4b3f-9bdd-f3028725dde6/9c0c1d6654deb7864d96254afe25cd8c
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.