[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He reloads after every shot I hope you aren't the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1487373285712.jpg (8KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487373285712.jpg
8KB, 232x250px
>He reloads after every shot
I hope you aren't the guy that does this
>>
>>
The reloading sound is satisfying I can't help it
>>
>>382771720

But the reloading animation is fun to watch and I always want to have a full CLIP at the start of every fight
>>
i do this
>>
>>382771720
Not after every shot but I like to have a full clip
>>
What if the next firefight will be resolved through exactly the amount of shots you have after reloading. A prepared man is not a dead man.
>>
>>382771720
Not after EVERY shot but if you're playing a game where reloading in front of an enemy might fuck you over then you definitely want to have a full clip as often as possible, see >>382773132
>>
>>382773262
>CLIP
I know you're playing me I just don't care at this point. I've transcended the bait and just want you to know you're here setting a bad example for others.

Your ancestors would be ashamed.
>>
after every single shot, yes
>>
>>382773720

ruined muh fun
>>
File: huang.jpg (62KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
huang.jpg
62KB, 400x280px
>>382771720
Depends on if the game has a good reload animation or if the gun has a small magazine.

>playing GTA IV
>get the deagle and realize the only reason I use it is because of the audio not its functionality since starter pistol has more per mag and does same amount of damage

Bad example probably but yeah.
>>
>>382773262
next time when baiting try not to use caps for the word

t.Australian
>>
>playing CSGO
>guy kills an enemy when he knows three more are pushing up to him
>reloads while he still has 24 shots in his magazine and they're literally shooting at him

people do it every time. I like reload animations too but come on my dude..
>>
But when you reload in a video game you don't lose the rest of the magazine like in real life, so there's no down side.
>>
>warn teammate that he's only got 1 shot left
>"that's all I need"
>he one taps the last enemy
>>
>>382771720
if one shot is enough to end the fight or cause it to stop for a while, you bet your ass I'll reload
>>
File: 1491224318848.jpg (39KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1491224318848.jpg
39KB, 665x574px
>playing tf2
>decide to start using the auto-reload option
>still press r to reload after shooting
>this was two years ago
>still press r to reload 2 years later
>also press r to reload in quake champions
>>
>>382771720
but hanzo only got one shot, not much of a choice
>>
>>382771720
You can't stop me.
>>
>>382771720
If the game dosent waist ammo from throwing out an old clip then you sould reload after ever kill. Git gud.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.