[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was so much love, depth and care put into Morrowind, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

why was so much love, depth and care put into Morrowind, and why did they get so lazy with Skyrim? What happened? Why did Bethesda abandon us.
>>
Because toddy started sucking console peasants dicks
>>
>absolute trash gameplay
>love and care
hmm
>>
>>382766386
but why? why cant they just make good games again

>>382766471
the gameplay isn't that bad, but im talking about the writing and the focus on little details for the sake of immersion. its amazing
>>
>>382766386
Morrowind was on Xbox tho?
>>
>>382766334
>morrowind is raw and unpolished, crappy interface and combat
>skyrim and oblivion are console focused, oversimplified and interface is oriented for gamepads
>>
>>382766591
>Walls of hypertext means good writing now
Morrowind babies everyone.
>>
>>382766738
>morrowind
>crappy interface

Who pays you and how much for this shit?
>>
Because Morrowind was also incredibly shallow in some areas.

I mean most NPCs just stand in the same spot forever.
>>
>>382766771
the writing is great (definitely when compared to skyrim), but mostly im talking about stuff like int he drunk bounty hunter quest, where if you're playing as an argonian, you'll automatically know that Hides-His-Eyes is a literal translation of Haj-Ei without having to ask around, but as far as i can remember there wasn't anything like this in skyrim
>>
Next game will be TES VI: Mundus

PLEASE TODD
>>
>>382766830
Yes, just like all rpgs of the era. Most NPC patrolled around a small area.

There wasn't enough CPU power back then to simulate all NPC lives with a P3 800 MHz.
>>
TES VI: Black Marsh, including southern Morrowind and the ruins of Mournhold
>>
reminder that the TESO MMOshit morrowind expansion killed any chance at an actual morrowind remake/cameo in TES VI
>>
>>382769463
how is TESO? is it worth playing even for free?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.