[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing bloodborne for the first time, I have been grinding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20170704_102305.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_102305.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
I'm playing bloodborne for the first time, I have been grinding to level up, have I goofed+
>>
>>382764179
>taking a picture of your screen
>in 2 0 1 7
>>
Don't need that much endurance but you're good as long as this fits with your weapon of choice.
>>
>>382764316
I use the saw cleaver for lots of quick attacks and ludwig's sword for large slow thrust attacks
>>
You're fine but much more and you're a bit overleveled for the endgame.
>>
>>382764553
>overleveled
No such thing dumbass.
>>
>>382764715
>kill everything in one-hit
>not overleveled
Retard
>>
>>382764179
What are Bloodtinge and Arcane?
>>
>>382766589
BT= Gun damage and a few melee weapons that scale with it
Arcane= Hunter's Tools(basically spells) and that one meme weapon that scales with it.
>>
>>382764179
it's all over friendo
>>
>>382764418
Whirlygig would probably do better damage than the ludwig and it has a faster moveset.
>>
File: 1491526537030.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491526537030.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>382765971
>He thinks there's some hardcoded arbitrary amount of times you're supposed to hit an enemy with a lifebar before you kill it

Retard. Looking forward to a non-argument :^)
>>
>>382764179
More then 15-20 endurance is pure waste.
Also it's utterly retarded to grind in this game. I was about 60-70 when I finished the game first time around.
>>
>>382764179
>Bloodborne
>grinding
>>
>>382764179
Bloodborne is not like Dark Souls. You don't need that much END. 20 END is more than enough.

Put your points in STR and VIT since that seems to be what you're going for.
>>
File: micoo.png (168KB, 542x520px) Image search: [Google]
micoo.png
168KB, 542x520px
>>382771048
>He didn't do CD

HAHAHA!
FAGGOT!
>>
>>382771320
>when I finished the game first time around

Shut your whore mouth.
I did them to get all the trophies, but they are shit-tier content.
>>
>>382771175
>go out
>repeatedly kill enemies in same areas to get points to level

seems like grinding to me.
>>
>>382764715
Depends on if you get bored of running around with godlike stats.
>>
>>382765971
It's ok when the enemies do it though :^)
>>
>>382764179
Depends on where you are in the game, I guess. Someone who does a really thorough clear of the game without grinding will still probably end up 70-80 by end-game, before heading into the DLC. Unless you lose a ton of echoes or buy a ton of shit you don't need. This puts every build around 30 vit (which everyone wants), and then 50 in their primary scaling stat and extra up to 25 in their secondary scaling stat. Then going into the DLC people will probably want to start pushing the 30 VIT towards 50. So depending on your specific setup, builds are pretty much done around 80, 100, and 125 which is why you find these to be the common PVP levels.

The thing is that levels don't really do that much for you outside of the very early game. Particularly getting 30 VIT very early can be a massive help, but the amount of damage you're actually getting for scaling stats is very small compared to simply keeping your weapon level up-to-date with where you are in the game, at least until you get more towards end-game where it's fully leveled and has stronger scaling (also when you have nothing else valuable to put levels into anyway). Also, as far as I know Bloodborne's defense calculations are purely by %, meaning unlike Souls you aren't able to completely shut out lower level enemy damage by leveling and gaining flat defense boosts. So there's even less strength in leveling.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.