[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently torn between which of these two I should buy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I'm currently torn between which of these two I should buy. What would /v/ rec?

>I've never played any Fallout or MGS game before btw
>>
Which setting interests you more, post-nuclear wasteland or tacticool contemporary military?
Both games are streamlined and casualized to hell and back and so are easy for any shmoe like you to just pick up and have instant funsies without any need for prior knowledge of the series.
>>
>>382761831
New Vegas
>>
>>382761831
MGSV is far better than that piece of crap.
>>
>>382761831
Fallout 4 for an open world survival crafting game with light RPGing (play only on survival mode if you get it).

MGSV for some of the best stealth gameplay ever, fun as fuck. Story sucks though
>>
>>382761831
Fallout 4 is a bad game
MGSV is a mediocre game and a horrible horrible MGS game
>>
File: 1497279923709.jpg (269KB, 1352x1799px) Image search: [Google]
1497279923709.jpg
269KB, 1352x1799px
>>382761831
Best MGS to date, or worst Fallout to date?

You decide
>>
Get Neir: Automata
>>
>>382761831
MGSV.

[Also when you play it: Turn off the marking system. Get the invoices and utilise the card box fast travel and try playing perfect stealth/exploring each base thoroughly without being caught , with an emphasis on tactical take downs over using the tranq gun and you'll have a blast.]
>>
>>382761831
Disregard 4, get New Vegas
>>
>buy
Why not both
For free
>>
File: 4f8.jpg (21KB, 338x358px) Image search: [Google]
4f8.jpg
21KB, 338x358px
>>
Buy fallout 4,mgs is story heavy and it is recommended to play the other games to truly appreciate it
>>
>>382761831
Buy New Vegas Ultimate and MGR or MGS:HD Collection.
>>
Bought Fallout 4 on day one, huge fan of the saga.
Completed the game then never picked it up again. Waiting for the dlcs to get a bit cheaper.

Bought MGSV, the only other MGS I played was 3 on my 3ds. Played the tutorial, got to the first mission then dropped it and never picked it up again.

tl;dr get a better game but if you HAVE to pick between those two get Fallout
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.