[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boss battle >boss has long as fuck monologue >I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 086586345699.jpg (95KB, 376x320px) Image search: [Google]
086586345699.jpg
95KB, 376x320px
>boss battle
>boss has long as fuck monologue
>I'm overleveled so I bring his HP to zero in 3 hits
>he still keeps talking and has 1 permanent HP no matter how many time I hit
>as soon as the monologue ends, the cutscene starts with him falling down and dying
guess the game
>>
tales?
fuck hubert
>>
>>382760939
>I'm overleveled
>i break the intended experience
>why is this game so bad
i want to punch you
>>
>>382761134
Come now, there's no need to get violent!
>>
this happened to me, but i don't remember the games..
Is it a turn based rpg?
>>
>>382761134
the game's Dragon's Dogma
I don't think I actually was overleveled, I was at level 52 and it was the final boss.
That's the only way I can explain what happened.
Same happened during the Julien vs Mercedes duel, I hit Julien once and it was over.
>>
>>382761389
That ends the duel regardles, if you hit Julien or Mercedes it immediately ends. The "correct" outcome is to watch them fight
>>
>>382761221
WHO GOES THERE
>>
>>382761465
Well fuck, I thought that if I didn't do nothing Julien would kill my waifu.
>>
>>382761134
You won't do much. He's higher level than you.
>>
>>382761642
kek
>>
>>382761603
He kicks her ass and leaves IIRC
There is some way to end it so that Julien is imprisoned and atones for his crimes but I forgot
>>
>>382761603
Nah. He just drops some truth bombs on her and says she would serve better as a whore until she leaves the land out of shame.

>>382761805
You kill him then use a wakestone right after to revive him. You get his unique shield too.
>>
>>382761032
Hubert doesn't die tho
>>
>if you kill the boss in one hit the cutscene when you hit 30% doesn't trigger and you softlock the game
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.