[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing DoTA 2 >spamming Furion >literally like 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 25342523.jpg (132KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
25342523.jpg
132KB, 1131x707px
>playing DoTA 2
>spamming Furion
>literally like 20 games in a row as Furion
>about to end yet another game
>type "ez" in chat
>guy on enemy team tells me to "learn to play something other than np"
>be like 5 minutes ago
>playing heroes of the storm
>play nothing but Abathur because Abathur 2gud
>beginning of the game one of my teammates asks me if I know how to play Abathur
>"I pretty much play nothing but Abathur"
>one of my other teammates tells me to "learn to play something else noob"

Why do people do this?
>>
Salt and in Abathur's case inability to ser his impact to the team.

Not seeing you roam the map males the small minded think your not doing anything.
>>
Salt
>>
Because MOBA's are full of cancerous people.
>>
>>382752016
Idk about HotS but in DotA 2 if you only know one character that character might not fit in the draft or they can counter pick you really easily if they look at profiles which is pretty common.
>>
>>382752501
thanks for the advice fucking dendi
>>
>>382752501
Nature's Prophet is incredibly good this patch. Removing his TP cooldown overpowered his split push late game. If you build the right items you can backdoor towers and barracks incredibly easily and essentially force the enemy team to hunt you down and kill you before they can do anything else.
>>
>>382752570
Hey man everyone loves to win.
>>
>>382752742
I'm not saying NP is bad. I was just putting forth the only coherent argument against only knowing one character.
>>
>>382752856
True, especially if the enemy picks him before I can.
>>
>>382752742
You know there's a certain character that does everything that NP does, but better. His name is Imba Spirit. And he's not alone. There's alot of characters capable of rat game and any (any) would be better that NP.
NP is so bad he's pretty much repick 100% of the time, much like Bane.
>>
>Types "ez" in chat
>Wonders why people are defensive'

>>382752403 Is right btw.
>>
>>382752016
bc 9/10 Abathurs end up being dead weight bc they suck and ppl are hesitant to trust another.

I didn't see a competent Abathur player until probably the 40th time I saw someone play him. I hated seeing my team comp pop up only to realize I had an Abathur.

especially when they have that monsters Inc looking skin. then you know they're trash.
>>
>>382753203
Except ES can't. Nature's Prophet can teleport anywhere on the map, regardless of creep presence, as much as he wants late game. Not to mention he's ranged so can avoid damage, has an amazing late game CC, can push out lanes without even being their, create space any time he wants, and secure massive amounts of farm early and mid game.
>>
>>382752016
/v/ is mixed on dota but why do they completely hate league?
>>
>>382755131
I have fun in league and follow dota2 competition. /v/ is not one person
>>
File: [Dota2] Lina v Nether Ward.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[Dota2] Lina v Nether Ward.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>382755131
It's the more popular / 'casual' one. Not trying to start anything here. /v/ just hates anything popular by nature.
>>
>>382752237
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>382752742
Still not a good idea in games with thing like a tinker, Nyx, Spirit Breaker amongst others. Tinker can depush you forever and got about the same mobility as you and Nyx and SB can hunt you down and ruin your day. They get less effective when you reach 25 but if that happens your team probably fucked up along the way
>>
>>382755131
Many reasons. Its bad, its playerbase is bad (the norm for ASSFAGGOTS), its company and creators are bad and assholes, its practices are bad, and its balance is beyond bad. Over 100 heroes and only like 25 of them ever see play/get banned anyway.

Also you know how companies charge stupid amounts for reskins?
You have League to thank for that.
>>
File: 1437184155321.jpg (41KB, 343x381px) Image search: [Google]
1437184155321.jpg
41KB, 343x381px
>>382755131
Riot stabbed me in the back by introducing season 2
>>
>>382757041
remember old soraka
>>
>>382756662
Haven't played League for ages but what do you mean by bad practices? I agree on the balancing though.
>>
File: HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.jpg (26KB, 320x282px) Image search: [Google]
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.jpg
26KB, 320x282px
>>382755131
As a person who used to play, it's a terribly managed game, staffed by incompetent morons and fucking ANTHONY FUCKING BURCH.
>>
>>382753203
ES doesn't do that much building damage, he's more of a teamfighty hero.
>>
>>382757403
remember old Karma?
>>
>>382752501
>picks
>mattering in pub games
A player good enough will be able to carry his team whatever his team comp is and whatever purchases his team makes.
>>
>>382758434
>YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE ANTHONY BURCH
my life just got way better.
>>
>>382757661
How they do and use their currency systems. Shit like Runes and 10 dollars+ for a fucking skin.
>>382758434
>Burch is in Riot
Holy fuck I completely forgot about this.
>>
>>382752016
abathur is best hero, ignore them OP
>>
>>382752016
>playing DoTA 2
>spamming Furion
>literally like 20 games in a row as Furion
stopped reading there
please kill yourself :)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.