[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought this was the worst Mario Kart game. How come this has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I thought this was the worst Mario Kart game. How come this has such a high score?
>>
It's the video game equivalent of shaking another guy's dick with an unpeeled banana.
>>
>>382743850
super circuitfags eternally BTFO
>>
I seem to recall it having more tracks than any other Mario Kart released, including MK8D with the DLC stuff.

Kinda hard to go back to, though, the physics are a weird mix of SNES/64 and there's only like 8 or so characters.
>>
It was "impressive" and had the most tracks at the time
>>
first portable mario kart
>>
Given the hardware it had to go with it was a pretty good game.
>>
It is the worst Mario Kart, but I can't really answer that. Maybe GBA had less / more forgiving critics? I mean, for fuck's sake. Intelligent Systems made that game and the controls suck ass.
>>
>>382744135
>I seem to recall it having more tracks than any other Mario Kart released, including MK8D with the DLC stuff.
8 with DLC (and thus 8D) does finally beat it out, but yes, it had more than every game before that. It's also worth mentioning that despite having every course from Super Circuit, most of them had their hazards removed.
It's still a genuinely extremely impressive game considering the technical limitations of the GBA, but it's definitely weak compared to every entry that isn't Super.
>>
>>382743598
Does it have "Mario" in the title? Well, there you go.
>>
>>382743598
It was alright. I had fun with it like every other Mario Kart.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.