[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GTA V sells millions of copies meanwhile >Sleeping Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

>GTA V sells millions of copies

meanwhile

>Sleeping Dogs flops and is bargain bin now

What went wrong? How did the universe fuck up so bad?
>>
i liked it we could of had a proper sequel if they didn't make that shitty ass mmo
>>
GTAV is better
>>
>>382738327
Are you underage or a minority? Both?
>>
>>382738219
i got it on steam full price, it was ok
>>
You think sleeping dogs is bad?

I've got an appointment at 12pm, it's 5am and I haven't slept. Now I'm shitposting. Can we focus on the bigger issue here, i.e. my poor time management
>>
GTA is probably one of the top 5 best selling vidya franchises, you fucking nerd. Sleeping Dogs is a true crime gone wrong
>>
>>382738417
Not a argument
>>
>>382738219
Square Enix can't manage anything not named Final Fantasy and even that is debatable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgtQj8O92eI
>>
Sleeping Dogs > GTAV, in literally every way
>>
>>382738219
Sleeping Dogs is a third of the game GTA V is.
It does some things right, but it's nothing to rave about.
>>
>>382738417
I am neither of those things and i loved sleeping dogs. GTAV is still better though
>>
>>382738830
Wrong.
>>
>>382738470

you're on 4chan son, who you think is gonna help you
>>
>>382738219
>Terrible optimization
>Average shooting
>No "technology"
>Went up against GTA even though it was like a budget version of it
>Square Enix
It's in my top 20 GOAT, but there's a lot of shit that brings it down
A sequel could have fixed a lot of the problems it had, but I doubt we'll ever see a return
Plus comparing it to GTA was a mistake
Yakuza did that and got BTFO'd so hard they stopped localizing them for a while
>>
>>382738830
Except sales B-)
>>
>>382738975
How so?
>>
>>382738470
just go with it bro vbetter to just stay awake because then u wont get up
>>
>>382738219
Its a mediocre game.
>>
>>382738219
Definitely an underrated game. GTAV is more openended while SD doesn't really allow for the wsnton destruction that is a GTA staple. You can't jump in a car and culturally enrich a group of pedestrians like you can in GTA.
>>
>>382738219
quality is never a guarantee of popularity, underage newfag
>>
white people refuse to play as an asian character
and when they do they have to make up "he looks white" because anime is easy to project onto
but Wei Shen is notably Chinese
>>
Honestly, Sleeping Dogs was not that great.

The ending was rushed and terrible.
>>
>>382740034
I've heard that the ending was rushed. Supposedly, it was originally going to be more ambiguous.
>>
File: 1491883893338.jpg (46KB, 720x451px) Image search: [Google]
1491883893338.jpg
46KB, 720x451px
>>382738219
>games series with 8 main installments (5 being best selling) out sells a brand new IP
do you have brain issues or need (You)s this badly?
>>
>>382738219
cuz nobody cares about chinks
>>
would you consider Sleeping Dogs to be video game Ludo Kino? me me would
>>
>>382740005
>"he looks white"
>make a character with blond hair and blue eyes
HE'S JAPANESE IDIOTS
>>
I don't know, i just know that my shitty computer refuses to run it. A shame, i really wanted to play it.

I might buy it again for PS4, or should i go for GTA5?
>>
>>382742404
>giving a shit about that while other chars have pink, blue and green hair
>>
Who said it flopped? Literally everyone I knew was playing it on release. Squeenix was actually able to cash in on the whole "revived true crime" hype.

>>382744086
Id suggest Sleeping Dogs if you've never played a True Crime game.
>>
>bam ham combat
>>
Because its not hoodrat/cholo aesthetic
>>
>>382738219
It simple
People drove on the wrong side of the fucking road
I didn't like the feeling of the vehicules and while having a more hand to hand focused combat was refreshing it really wasn't my thing
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.