[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly hope this game is good. AssCreed never deserved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

I honestly hope this game is good.

AssCreed never deserved to become shit.
>>
Well it already did and it's too late now. Might as well give up.
>>
>>382737916
It absolutely deserves no money . What an awful franchise
>>
>>382737916
>become
>>
>he kept playing after 4

Lol
>>
>>382737916
I have only played the first in the series. I thought it was really long and boring ass games. I don't know how you guys manage to play it sequel after sequel
>>
>>382738018
>>382738051
>>>/pol/
>>
File: BLACKEDmetal.png (215KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKEDmetal.png
215KB, 350x350px
>>382738018
Even if this were true and not a meme, the original medjay were Nubian.
>>
>>382737916
>become shit.
it always was shit mate.
>>
>>382738018
>>>/pol/
>>
>>382737916
I agree. I hope it is a really good game. Until Prince of Persia comes back AssCreed will have to do. I will admit I was a huge fan of the first two games but sort of just have up after that
>>
>>382737916
This one's that last straw for me, if they manage to fuck up Egypt then all hope is lost. I refuse to play through 5 games only to have one be good like we did with Brotherhood, Revelations, III, IV, and Unity.
>>
>>382737916
>same old shit
>uglier than the previous games
>homing arrows
>WE
Nope.
>>
>>382738465
WE
>>
>>382739604
Brotherhood was the GOAT AC game tho. Revalations was meh, III was meh/good and IV and unity were great
>>
>>382737916
>AssCreed
You were just itching to call it that weren't you?
>>
File: Assassins-Creed-3-Screenshot-05.jpg (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Assassins-Creed-3-Screenshot-05.jpg
379KB, 1280x720px
Don't care what anyone says, this franchise was one of my favorite. AC3 was my favorite specific game though.

But just from game play footage, all I can think is what a waste of a good location like Egypt. Combat looks weak, animations look weak, just another high production and no substance final product from Ubisoft.

I hate to say but 95% of fans don't know shit. When is art ever good? When it comes from a artist or group who has original vision....Not when you listen to fans. Fans can spot minor broken/flaws in a gaming experience, but you can't rely on them for a full product. Fans said the combat was repetitive, too easy, the series was stale, and Ubisoft who's already lacking quality vision with the majority of their titles (they pay for high production though), they actually listens to fans because they have no one with any skill or imagination in house.....and maybe I'm being over dramatic with this next comment, but shit....this game looks like they gutted everything that was remotely good about this franchise and put out a weak experience that rips off other successful titles like Dark Souls. Turned this game into some sort of weird RPG experience through the in game interface, as opposed to an experience that would look like you were entering the "Animus." Lol just why the fuck would you even go that route? It makes no sense and just screams of a lack of originality. Nothing new was added per-se, they just copied other genres and the style of other titles and tried to introduce it to AC.

Yes, I'm a smidgen butt hurt. Just a lil' bit. But only because it sucks watching something that was pretty cool with a decent if not above average foundation, get turned into a complete bed shitting of an attempt at "improvement." Whatever though, I got some tiramisu in the fridge, so I'm good.
>>
>buying Ubi shit post-gold versions of their games
Final straw for me lads.
>>
I thought 4 and Unity were good.
If you've never played Syndicate don't even bother, it's completely terrible.

Just get Shadow of War instead, it's pretty much assassins creed but better
>>
>>382742150
>AC3 was my favorite specific game though.
Thanks for saving me the time of reading your awfully long shit post
>>
File: 098452386565.jpg (42KB, 372x452px) Image search: [Google]
098452386565.jpg
42KB, 372x452px
>>382743743
lel no problem, shit-taste.
>>
>>382737916
>I honestly hope this game is good.

looks exactly like black sails with some texture improvements and a couple new dynamics
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.