[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not even a fucking announcement They said it was delayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 013.jpg (45KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
45KB, 600x338px
>Not even a fucking announcement

They said it was delayed because it "wasn't good enough after the main game set the bar so high" but I don't believe that trash. What's the real reason?
>>
Probably a complete re-write since Chris caused such a controversy.
>>
>>382730358
They made him too not a hero so they are recachiggering the game to make him heroier
>>
>>382730358
>stand-alone game incoming
you didnt hear it from me.
>>
Isn't the final DLC supposed to release later this year too? Is that even finished yet?
>>
File: 1487791850721.gif (610KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
1487791850721.gif
610KB, 598x444px
I know its just DLC but what do guys hope for in it?
Also what do you hope that other unknown DLC is?
>>
>>382733535
Probably they will only say anything after not a hero because maybe the story DLC will pass after it.

>>382731056
Pretty much this...but I still believe in their excuse since the Very First leafs mentioned they dislike of the third party work
>>
>>382733717
They deal with Ethan being infected and hin having a showndown with Lucas...I dont think kekfield will kill hin in not a hero...also The misterious organization Mia for being the new lasting big bad and not just a one time like Tricell.

Also i really hope they dont make it with VR soo they could put more speed/enemies on screen
>>
>>382730358
Never ever nu-fan
>>
>>382733717
Not a Hero will most likely be more of the same, except the character will be called Redfield or Captain instead of Ethan. Redfield will barely say anything, there'll be a kill or don't kill Lucas option, with the canon one being the latter, and then he'll leave on a monologue about some plot twist, and they'll tie up maybe one loose end and leave the rest for RE8 so autists will fund Capcom's downgrade of the series
The third DLC will add nothing new and will probably be 'CLANCY WASN'T DEAD GAIZ' and he escapes on a helicopter as one of the survivors.
>>
>>382730358
"RE"7 flopped so it's on the backburnerm, capcom also has no money since they're a sinking ship.

DmC was a failure
SFV is a failure
MVCI is already a failure
"RE"7 is not an RE game
>>
File: 1486627864679.jpg (80KB, 499x484px) Image search: [Google]
1486627864679.jpg
80KB, 499x484px
I had lots of fun with RE7.
>>
>>382737812
REVII probably won't even outsell RE2, let alone 5 and 6. I don't want Capcom to die though, with enough verbal abuse you can change their tune
>>
>>382737812
It didn't flop you tit.
https://www.pcgamesn.com/resident-evil-7/resident-evil-7-sales
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.