[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why people say PC is way superior to consoles if the only thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1460775955027.jpg (46KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460775955027.jpg
46KB, 462x500px
Why people say PC is way superior to consoles if the only thing worth on PC is multiplayer games
And Dark Souls III 60fps
>>
>>382725379
PC is superior cause I can pirate everything. On PS4 and Switch I have to pay 60 bucks per game
>>
A few years ago people used to brag about how they built their own PC with all the bells and whistles, and they were so arrogant, they all declared that homemade PCs are superior to consoles to feel better about themselves.

Also, PCs are generally better than consoles unironically even for gaming.
>>
>>382725531
but paying 60 bucks on BB, Nioh, Horizon and other good exclusives is not that bad BUT most people (including me) wait 2~3 months to buy them with 20~30% off

I paid 35 bucks on Nioh and it's cheaper than 99% of Ubisoft shit on Steam
>>
>>382725558
last gen PC was the only answer due to very bad PS3/360 multiplats and lack of good exclusives
Other than some JRPGs what games were 10/10 in the PS3/360 era?
>>
File: 1483120205784.png (437KB, 680x462px) Image search: [Google]
1483120205784.png
437KB, 680x462px
>>382725379
Best version of Sonic games aside from the mobile ports of 1 and 2 and has a shit ton of great indie platformers. That's honestly my reasoning.

Also, Roller Coaster Tycoon and old point and click games.
>>
>>382726858
the best 2D sonic games are best played on Wii
The genesis/mega drive emulator for wii is the most accurate genesis emulator ever released.
Sonic adventure DC > GC > PC > XBLA
>>
>>382725379
>the only thing worth on PC is multiplayer games

ah yes, the consolefag
>exclusives are everything
mentality

And when you point out "what about all these exclusives?"
next comes the
>but those exclusives run even on laptops, thus they don't count, because everyone has a laptop
>>
>>382727156
I was talking about Generations and the racing games honestly.

Also, emulated Sonic on PC is great,
Sonic 3 Complete being the definitive Sonic 3 & Knuckles version.
>>
Dumb bratposter.
>>
>buy pc
>get the best version of all multiplats
>get emulation of every other system
No brainer
>>
>>382727318
>Sonic 3 Complete being the definitive Sonic 3 & Knuckles version.
best played on Wii
https://bitbucket.org/eke/genesis-plus-gx/src/3f83744a32aa/builds/?at=master
>Generations
yeah PC best version I agree
Truly best 3D sonic game to date
>>
I don't PC game but I think it's just for Mount and Blade with mods.

That's what I would play anyways.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.