[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world is in desperate need of games where you can be a GIANT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

The world is in desperate need of games where you can be a GIANT FUCKING MONSTER.

>pic related
>rampage
>Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters/Save the Earth
>???
>>
>>382723201
King of The Monsters
>>
You always have that one game with the Fursona Kaiju
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1503x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1503x1000px
War of the Monsters 2 WHEN
>>
>>382723501
Even if I wanted it, we don't though. It never released and probably never will.
>>
Why aren't there any GTA style giant monster games? You're just an average joe trying to make it across a panicked city while luring Godzilla to a trap at the power station or some similar bullshit.
>>
>>382723501
That one got shitcanned.
t. Kickstarter backer
>>
This thread reminded me that City Shrouded in Shadow is apparently still going to be a thing. Took me a while to find it again because I forgot the title.
>>
>>382723536
As soon as they fix those god awful controls. Un-fucking-playable
>>
File: Red-hero.jpg (527KB, 800x679px) Image search: [Google]
Red-hero.jpg
527KB, 800x679px
>>382723501
>tfw we were so close to getting a Destroy All Monsters successor
I never will not be mad
>>
>>382723201
tornado jockey.
It's even better than being a monster, YOU GET TO BE A GODDAM MOTHERFUCKING TORNADO, SON.
In that game, godzilla serves YOU.
>>
>>382723501
>>382723726
Interestingly enough, there are still people on the forums and the head dev seems to still be, or at least trying to be, releasing info.

No hopes though.
>>
>>382724606
I am going to kill your entire fucking family and shove fire ants into your ear canals.
>>
>>382724467
>City Shrouded in Shadow
You cant play as a giant monster though, only play as a citizen trying to avoid getting killed by one
>>
>>382724775
There's a lot of passion involved but the devs are incompetent on many levels and kaiju fans are a little short on things to get stoked about.
>>
>>382724617
Wasn't that the game that had promise before the group making it had a conest to create a charcter and furfags ruined it?
>>
File: 1405433988385.jpg (8KB, 185x161px) Image search: [Google]
1405433988385.jpg
8KB, 185x161px
>tfw even if a decent kaiju fightin game did release you have no irl friends to couch coop it for optimal fun anyway so it wouldn't even matter
>>
>>382725395
Yep. Kaiju Combat's devs were open to fan submissions, allowing Duncan's furry mafia to get a solid grip on it.

The character in my post's pic, Red, was cut from the game because Duncan got triggered from having his character corrupted by one of Red's attacks.
>>
>>382724617
Is that the thing from that Godzilla creepypasta?
>>
>>382726668
Yes
>>
File: 1493681915176.jpg (32KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
1493681915176.jpg
32KB, 325x346px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQXBfU-Nl7o

This needs a remake asap :l
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.