[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Unpopular (by /v/ standards) vidya opinions. While both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1440475170348.jpg (38KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1440475170348.jpg
38KB, 500x366px
ITT: Unpopular (by /v/ standards) vidya opinions.
While both are largely cinematic bait game, TLOU is far superior to the Uncharted series. It has more gameplay and marginally more challenge.
>>
Metal Gear is fucking trash and so is Devil May Cry.
>>
File: 1495746003704.png (561KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
1495746003704.png
561KB, 702x702px
>>382720304
i think battleborn is pretty fun
>>
>>382720304
Kingdom Hearts?
more like Kingdom Farts
>>
Titanfall 2 is shit and the first game is better
>>
>>382720304
Your right so that's not controversial at all
>>
Both SMT and Persona are good in their own ways

Exclusives are only bad when it splits the fanbase over multiple consoles.

PC should stay the fuck away from Japanese games, they only beg so they can pirate and their ugly ass mods.

Final Fantasy XIII isn't a bad game, just a bad FF game. It didn't capture what people loved about JRPGs in general and they story doesn't do anything to drive people in.
>>
File: 1471947583449.jpg (54KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
1471947583449.jpg
54KB, 624x448px
Games don't need to be challenging to be good or enjoyable.
>>
Assassins's Creed was never good, decent gameplay bogged down by incredibly tedious missions and some sci-fi meta plot no one gives a shit about. AssCreed just feels like it was designed by focus groups and marketing data instead of developers with some semblance of soul. Black Flag managed to be enjoyable thanks to a fun setting and ship battles,but quickly goes to shit once it stops being about pirates and goes back to assassinshit.

The multiplayer is fun tho
>>
>>382721749
I only defend the last quarter of FFXIII where the combat takes off and is awesome. Problem is, it takes so long to get there I don't blame anyone for stopping. Also Sazhs scene where he gets his summon has awesome buildup, but again it takes too long
>>
>>382720304
Traps are gay.
Futa is gay.
Thick is mostly degenerate.
Gays should be gassed.
Halo Reach was good.
Borderlands is trash.
Modern Warfare 3 was better than 2.
Anime profile pictures on social media are cancer.
All social media is cancer.
I don't get angry about DLC content unless it's over $20 for the pass.
FFXII is the best offline FF.
FFXI is the better FF MMO.
Big Macs taste like shit.
Literally nothing wrong with Chicken Tenders.
Fighting Games are boring.
>>
"Cuhrayzee" games suck. They all have awkward controls/cameras, gimmicks like "exploration" or platforming distracting from the action and are inconsistent as hell.
>>
Both Japanese and Western games have their strengths. Japs can do hype and cheese like nobody's business, but the west can't be matched when it comes to lore and worldbuilding
>>
>>382722437
The last part of FF games is what I mostly play for but the journey is fun in the beginning for the most part. I'm replaying it now (my ps3 hdd got wiped and I was going to get the platinum eventually) and I just got to chapter 9 and it feels so pigeon hold and the end game content has nothing on FFX.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
No More Heroes 2 sucks dog dick
>>
Megaman X3 is the best in the X series.
>>
>>382720304

But that's right. /v/ might not like TLoU much but I think there's even less fondness for Uncharted.
>>
>>382720927
titanfall 2 has some good modes as well, get fucked.

its also getting fixed in the next patch
>>
>>382720304
I like SJW shit in games and I hope we see more female, non-white, etc. characters and protags.
>>
>>382722310
i agree
>>
File: 578977845345457.jpg (183KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
578977845345457.jpg
183KB, 700x700px
PC gaming may be superior in hardware, but it was will never be superior in comfortness

After a long day of work/being around other humans, I want to turn on my TV, console,pick up a controller, and have fun while being on the phone with my older mommy gf
>>
>>382720304
I like video games.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.