[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never played a Crash Bandicoot game before. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bandicoot.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bandicoot.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
I've never played a Crash Bandicoot game before.

Should I get the originals or the Remaster?
>>
>>382713572
WHOA
>>
Depends if you like old or new graphics
>>
I mean, you could theoretically get the remaster and emulate the old ones just to compare them.
>>
The remasters.
Unless you have a hardon for low poly stuff, the collection is exactly the same down to movement physics and everything.
They even fixed the saving in the first game.
>>
I can't believe they ruined it this god damn badly. They took all the pesonality from the original N and made him some dorky yellow nu-cartoon.
>>
>>382713572
Prepare to die.
>>
>>382713849
>I wouldn't be satisfied no matter what they made him look like

Good to know.
>>
The originals because they are better in the gameplay department.

This has already been established in previous threads. The jumping, physics, collision is all fucked in the remakes. Just take a short read of this thread OP

>>>382645623
>>
File: 1498858988495.jpg (74KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
1498858988495.jpg
74KB, 1024x736px
>>382713892
>>
>>382715616
Wrong thread. Just read this and its chain of replies

>>>382668606
>>
>>382715546
They fucked up his voice
>>
File: 2eb.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2eb.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>the collection is exactly the same down to movement physics and everything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>382713572

The remakes are excellent. The originals hold up too of course. If you like a simple-yet-challenging platformer that is fun to 100% you can't go wrong with Crash.
>>
>>382715874
That's wrong Lang has been the best VO for Cortex he adds way more personality
>>
>>382713572
Remake fixes the controls in Crash 1.
>>
>>382713793
>down to movement physics and everything.
Except they aren't.
>>
>>382713572
autists would complain about the remakes no matter what they did. they're objectively better than the original, suck it nerds.
>>
>>382716838
>objectively better

You mean having objectively worse physics and controls that do not match the unchanged level design? Whatever you say, kiddo
>>
>>382716416
>fixes

dsp would like to have a word with you
>>
>>382713793
Man even the GBA games have more accurate movement physics than the Remakes. Don't make bold claims unless you know it's true anon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.