[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the name of the battle theme from Yakuza 3? The one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0335.jpg (410KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
410KB, 1280x1024px
What's the name of the battle theme from Yakuza 3? The one that's sounds like Jpop or some shit. Like the Joke battle theme, plays when fighting in the Bumper substories
>>
File: bring it, old man.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
bring it, old man.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>382710828
There's quite a few. The standard ones for random battles in the street are Bruise in Kamurocho and Ryu Kyu Humming in Okinawa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWHD5gCO-_Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzXcw2Li2l0
>>
>>382710828
>>382711060
Shit, I completely misread. Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0G355dqZyg
>>
>>382711060
Yeah I've listened to these songs quite a bit and really dig them. However I'm trying to find that silly Joke battle theme that plays in the Bumper sub stories and peeping tom sub story. Has female vocals
>>
>>382711156
THANK YOU ANON

I was looking for this thanks man I really appreciate it
>>
>>382711457
No problem. How you finding the series?
>>
>>382711574
Really awesome actually. Played through the first two these last couple months and am about 41 hours into 3 with a copy of Dead Souls, Y4, Y5 and Yakuza 0 waiting to be played these games are so addicting.

They have this old school game charm to them don't know how to describe it but like they're unabashedly silly games but still have serious story lines and themes. Quickly becoming one of my favorite series
>>
started playing this but my ps3 got the ylod
had to do the chase after kashiwagi's death like 4 times and chases are shit in 3
>>
>>382711954
Nice, I did the same last year. It's quite the ride, so be sure not to burn yourself out.
>>
I started to play yakuza 1 today and find the story somewhat good but the combat and and running around in town makes it feel slow and the english dub doesn't make it any better.
How are the rest of the games compared to 1?
>>
File: 1475038355962.gif (2MB, 348x233px) Image search: [Google]
1475038355962.gif
2MB, 348x233px
>>382712641
2 fixes the clunky feeling of 1 and the dub was only for the first game. Every game afterwards improves the fluidity of the combat each time.

The jump from 2 to 3 is quite big. 4 is mostly the same but with new characters and fighting styles to play. 5 was created on a new engine which set the groundwork for the gameplay we see in Zero, Ishin (samurai spin-off that will most likely never be localised) and Kiwami. 6 is on a brand new engine which has suffered some mixed opinions unfortunately.
>>
File: 1497467224962.jpg (88KB, 449x609px) Image search: [Google]
1497467224962.jpg
88KB, 449x609px
>>382713148
thanks, guess I'll have something to play this summer after all
>>
>>382712641
Yakuza 1 is the only entry with an english dub. Besides that Yakuza 2 removes a lot of the jankyness from Y1, and Kenzan/3 improve on it even more with better controls and the world is finally connected more seemlessly.

If you own a PS4 and care to wait it out, Yakuza 1 is getting a remake this August at a budget price, with all the improvements from the recent entry in the series, Yakuza 0.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.