[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Nintendo have against analogue triggers? This controller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 5748618_sd.jpg (40KB, 642x446px) Image search: [Google]
5748618_sd.jpg
40KB, 642x446px
What does Nintendo have against analogue triggers? This controller is so close to being actually perfect.
>>
It already is near perfect. I shilled out $100 for it, and I don't regret it one bit honestly. Controller feels great
>>
fuck those gay trigger shapes.
makes all games play like shit just because racing babbs are retarded and refuse to use wheels.
>>
None of their games use it.
>>
But that's what makes it so good. Analog shoulder buttons are a straight downgrade in 95% of use cases

They're really only nifty for things like racing games, but for those you should be using a proper wheel anyway
>>
how is the d pad on the joycon?

I know it sucks on the pro controller, but if you're playing a game that requires it specifically would you be better off using the joycon?
>>
>>382710682
It has no real racing games. Kinda pointless otherwise.
>>
>>382710682
I think they got sued or something. First classic controller on wii had the analogue triggers.
>>
>>382710682
>This controller is so close to being actually perfect
Not with that shitty dpad it isn't.
>>
>>382711002
I like it. Solid with nice grip
>>
>>382710929
In the case of a GC VC, Sunshine would be seriously fucked unless they modify it.
>>
>>382710682
Aside from the added complexity they would need to add to the Joycons for parity, I suspect They thought there wasn't enough uses for it.

Precise inputs are handled by the sticks and the gyroscopes, and the only core gameplay use I can think of off the top of my head that would need analog triggers is realistic racing games.
>>
>>382711078
>shitty dpad
lol)
>>
>Analog Triggers
>Good
The thing keeping the Switch pro from being perfect is the dpad being way too easy to thumbfuck in the wrong directions. I seriously don't get what they were thinking letting it be that squishy and loose, because the entire rest of the thing is phenomenal.

are those 8bitdo shits they shilled as Switch compatible a while back any good?
>>
>>382711002
I think its good until diagonals get involved, then it gets shitty as fuck.
>>
>>382711160
>In the case of GC VC
>GC VC
>VC

Anon... did you not hear the news?
>>
>>382711516
What news? Nintendo already said that the Netflix service doesn't impact that there still might be a Virtual Console service.
You don't really think Nintendo's going to get rid of the chance to nickel and dime us for 5 dollars per NES game, do you?
>>
>>382711516
What news
VC or whatever the fuck they call it is coming when online does
And we already have Neo Geo games
>>
is it just me or is the dpad not 100% accurate on its inputs?
>>
>>382710682
analog triggers fucking suck
>>
>>382712082
It's not you. I whistle and go into the ability menu when trying to change weapons sometimes.
>>
>>382712082
It's pure trash, way too sensitive to diagonals to the point where hitting right will be registered as up.
>>
>>382710845
>it's already near perfect
That's what he said...
>>
The gamecube had fucking awesome analog triggers.

Did the poor sales scare them to go back to the best 3d console they made?
>>
Why has no company ever recreated the greatness of the original DS D-pad?

The Joycon pad buttons feel almost as good, but they had to go with the terrible design with 4 separate buttons.
>>
File: elite1200lead.jpg (414KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
elite1200lead.jpg
414KB, 1200x800px
>>382713149
>Why has no company ever recreated the greatness of the original DS D-pad?

This is, ironically enough, the best D-pad on a modern console. It's probably my second favorite d-pad right behind the Saturn controller

I wish more controllers would microswitch their d-pads
>>
>>382713485
I like how the 360 ruined Microsoft's reputation for d-pads so hard that people have to say "ironically" when complimenting them
>>
>>382713934
How the fuck did that dpad even get greenlit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.