[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I played for a few hours and could never get the hang of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 271030b1.jpg (16KB, 190x217px) Image search: [Google]
271030b1.jpg
16KB, 190x217px
I played for a few hours and could never get the hang of this game. What games does /v/ suck at?
>>
>>382704052
God Hand. I'm too good for level 2 but too shit for level 3 so I keep going back and forth between doing well and wiping the floor with my face.
>>
>>382704052
MGR. I can't handle the camera-parry system wombo combo.
>>
>>382704052
>What games does /v/ suck at?
All of them.
>>
Any RTS or Fighting game
>>
>>382704389
Dude you just move the sticks to the position of the red things on the screen and thats it irrc Wanted to replay but steam giving no option to let you deselect the video files to make me download only 4gb makes me mad. Fuck those 20gb of shitty videos
>>
File: God Hand Local Man.jpg (91KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
God Hand Local Man.jpg
91KB, 700x520px
Souls games I guess. I'm not inherently bad at them, I just find myself dying to something due to inexperience, or mistakes on my end and then just finding the trek back and possible grind to be really boring and time consuming that I just give up.

Like I thought I was shit at them, but one day I just spent time grinding and getting better weapons to beat the Tower Knight in Demon Souls and he went down in like 6 hits, when originally I didn't even damage him. But all in all, that took hours to do, and I really can't be asked for that.

Maybe I am just shit at the game, who knows.

>>382704272

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27KrOee7uss. It's 44 minutes but it's worth it if you ever want to get good at this game.

The game is actually really easy once you know how to abuse the AI and such. It's only hard when you're doing a Hard KMS run and have to deal with crowd control and such. That's the true difficulty.
>>
>>382704272
I was having trouble too and then I set it to Easy and still had a pretty decent challenge, but beat the game. I would say try that to practice. I can handle it no sweat on normal now.
>>
>>382704052
The only one I beat was 4 on the assisted fighting mode.
>>
>>382704052
Eventually something clicks... Just keep trying. Focus on dodging consistently.
>>
File: 1481351934290.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481351934290.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
I'm terrible at fighting games, my movements and reaction time is too fucking slow
>>
>>382704775
This and I love weeb shit.

Tried so hard to git gud at Grim Grimoire and Persona 4 Ultimax... Games kick my ass hard.
>>
WipEout. I've been stuck on Omega Collection single player for a few days. Sick of the AI just ramming me - it's really frustrating.
>>
Dark souls or any game that requires hand-eye coordination. I can't think when under pressure.
>>
>>382705256
I still beat it on normal, I just hit a wall almost every time I had to fight several big guys at a time, crowd control is the bane of my existence in this game. Ironically most of the game kicked my ass but I had almost no trouble on the final boss.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.