[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That game what makes you realize that you are an old and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: serpent_in_the_staglands_2.jpg (326KB, 1712x1012px) Image search: [Google]
serpent_in_the_staglands_2.jpg
326KB, 1712x1012px
>That game what makes you realize that you are an old and jaded fagot who can't enjoy things anymore

What is it name?
>>
>>382697916
Breath of the Wild
I don't know if I'm jaded or I'm just really tired of everything I love having to be the hip new open world game.
>>
>>382698118
>Breath of the Wild
that's a shit game
>>
File: 1468577335737.jpg (38KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468577335737.jpg
38KB, 700x500px
>>382697916
>RTwP
>>
File: 45f.png (2MB, 541x1600px) Image search: [Google]
45f.png
2MB, 541x1600px
>>382697916
Pokémon Sun and Moon.
Pic related.
>>
Dragon's Dogma. I didn't enjoy a second of it even though I bothered to complete it.
>>
File: 128275761483.jpg (50KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
128275761483.jpg
50KB, 500x699px
>>382697916
CoD, Battlefield, Counter-Strike and its trade fags, all MOBAS. Any console ever. Any MMO cashjewery ever.
>>
You can still enjoy things. The issue isn't that, it's that you're not happy where you are in life right now. Once you fix that you'll be able to enjoy things again. Basically just work towards bettering yourself, boosting your personal, social value. Go back to school, get a job, learn a language, an instrument, anything. When you stop doing something productive that makes you feel good, you stop enjoying the rest.

t. knower
>>
File: 1483908538062.jpg (3MB, 3213x4658px) Image search: [Google]
1483908538062.jpg
3MB, 3213x4658px
>>382702826
I just want to die but I don't have the balls to do it, so I'm trying to be dead inside.

Vidya can no longer remove the pain, like a junkie who can't find pleasure in drugs anymore
>>
>>382704056
I know what you mean.
Playing Stellaris and getting that discovering new things -feel made me so happy
>>
>>382704056
I am glad that vidya is still my gateway to escape from myself and my thoughts.
>>
>>382698364
I don't think it's shit. It's just I expected a more traditional Zelda game. Not a completely different type of game.
>>
>>382704056
Have you considered plastic model kits?
>>
Either Gears of War 4 or Halo 5. Maybe Starcraft LotV.

The three latest installments in franchises that I've loved unconditionally for over a decade- didn't buy any of them. I don't care about their stories, I don't care about the derivative gameplay. I feel like they should have all ended and stayed dead after their third installments (in the case of the former 2) or just never existed in the first place (SC2).

There's also this though: >>382702826

I'm not sure if I despise these games because I genuinely think they're bad or if it's because I despise them for existing in a time where I'm not happy while simultaneously reminding me of a time where I was.
>>
>>382702826
>bettering myself
don't know where to start
>social value
im an autist
>go back to school yada yada
no willpower
>>
>>382704785
not (you) but tell me more about this. Buy model, glue it together, then admire you stupid plastic toy from a distance?
>>
>>382705065
The fun is doing something new, trying new things our. You could change your attitude to begin with, faggot.
>>
>>382705065
If you buy modern gunpla you don't even need glue. Just some clippers and a hobby knife.
I think it's extremely satisfying to turn a box of parts into a cool-looking model.
>>
File: ugg8t5f7f.jpg (19KB, 468x380px) Image search: [Google]
ugg8t5f7f.jpg
19KB, 468x380px
>>382704785
Seems a bit nerdy for me (yes, I know where I'm right now)

I tried to learn to play guitar, but I failed miserably
>>
>>382697916
work/having to act like a normie
>>
>>382705065
If you prefer a vidya option, play KSP. Building planes and rockets and trying to make them fly ia very satisfying. Like lego with physics for adults.
>>
>>382705648
failed? you just didn't stick with it
>>
>>382705648
failed? There no skill roof or bottom in guitar playing. You just stopped.

Btw I have a guitar too. I rarely if ever play it, because I'm too stupid and lazy to go search for advanced tutorials
>>
>>382705648

The biggest mistake you can make when learning an instrument is thinking you will be able to play a full song within the first weeks.

You won't. I have taken piano lessons for a month now and I can really only play very short songs in full with two hands and ONE song in full with one hand. Give yourself a year.
>>
>>382697916
Several games i played recently. Idk if they were bad or something. Those were Dying Light, Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry Primal, Styx - Shards of Darkness, Mass Effect Andromeda, Dragon Age Inquisition, probably every MOBA, and some others I've probably forgotten.
Tfw the last game I enjoyed was The Witcher 3, but I still couldn't get into Blood and Wine expansion.

Btw I didn't finish either of these games... besides TW3
>>
>>382707901
Oh I also forgot to mention. I enjoyed a good amount of hours of Fallout: New Vegas but I kind of quit after a while. I've never played it before, So I didn't finish that too.
>>
>I enjoyed a good amount of hours of Fallout: New Vegas but I kind of quit after a while.

That happens to me with every single Bethesda game. Most recently F:NV
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.