[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your choices actually matter in The Walking Dead? pls no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: clemeintine.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
clemeintine.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
Do your choices actually matter in The Walking Dead?

pls no spoilers beyond episode 3.5
>>
Clementine is gay
>>
no

also the door is translucent when they block it with the axe to keep the zombies out but opaque when ben removes the axe and somehow doesn't get murdered immediately by the zombies knocking the door down
>>
>>382696510
Much like real life, no, not really, but it's still a really good story, especially season 1.
>>
>>382696510
More so in Season 1 than the others.
>>
No. Telltale are a bunch of liars.
>>
>>382696753
Yeah I like the story very much, I don't mind that much if my choices don't matter. It still does a little bit on how people like me and stuff.

But there are some major choices that must have concequences?

>>
>>382696510
No, Telltale are the worst at making Telltale style games.
>>
>>382696510
>Do your choices actually matter

What do people mean when they ask this question? Your choice certainly changes things and alters the way the game plays out, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>382696510
No. Never.
>>
>>382697090

- Choosing between saving doug and that other chick
- Killing Larry or trying to save him
- Letting Lily die on the side of the road because she shot Doug (or not.. I did)
>>
>>382697090
Your choices really don't mean shit. There is only one ending. The rare choices that can lead to a character death or something like that just mean that they die now instead of in the next episode and they do nothing important inbetween those two moments.
>>
>>382697297
Yes they change how people think of you, they bring up your choices in dialoge. More like: does it matter if you let people die or live? Or does it matter if you steal shit from others or not?

I know they can't change the whole story but do your choices matter outside of dialogue/interaction with other people in the story
>>
File: show_them_online.jpg (42KB, 437x598px) Image search: [Google]
show_them_online.jpg
42KB, 437x598px
>Telltale 'Games'
>>
>>382697529
They'll throw in an extra line of dialogue here and there related to your choices, but the conversations still always end at the same conclusion regardless, nothing that actually changes their interactions with you. Kenny for example is still going to act like a dick towards you in the last couple episodes no matter how nice you were to him, even if he throws in some "I know you did X for me BUT..." lines.
>>
Anyone here playing The Wolf among us?
I feel like my choices dont really matter, its just some people are more mad than others at me for some decisions
>>
>>382696587
Please don't talk about my wife like that.
>>
>>382696510

Choices mattered a little in the first season, in 2 and 3 no matter what you choose the same thing will happen and the interchangeable people just show up and die after a couple of minutes.
>>
>>382696510
black nigger dies regardless
>>
>>382698230
It's the same as in the comics
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.