[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The game has proven to be among the most successful firs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Freedom_Wars_cover.jpg (111KB, 250x320px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom_Wars_cover.jpg
111KB, 250x320px
>The game has proven to be among the most successful first-party PlayStation Vita titles within Japan, having attained the second highest all-time opening sales for Vita software sold there.

>Still no sequel or even expansion

>But plenty of idol videos
https://youtu.be/Kx1ZSqAIsgE
>>
File: 2015-01-29-034800.jpg (72KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-29-034800.jpg
72KB, 960x544px
>tfw game had almost no content and was done with everything (platinum and near-perfect weapons) after a mere week, but enjoyed the game so much that kept playing for months mostly messing online given how fucking active it was
>>
Freedom Wars is shit. And I say that as a massive Vitafag.

Soul Sacrifice > Toukiden > God Eater >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Freedom Wars
>>
>>382696063
Do people still play it? I got a little burned out.
>>
>>382697234
Soul Sacrifice is an amazing visual novel with gameplay.
>>
>>382697358
Didn't check in years, I'd doubt it

One advantage it had over similar games was that the online community wasn't divided by ranks, and even starting players could be to an extend useful to the party (outside of DPS anyway) even on on the hardest stuff. Assuming they at least grasped the game's basics.
>>
Okay, give me the deal. Whose cock do I have to suck on twitter or facebook or whatever the fuck to rescue this franchise from the Vita? If fucking gravity rush could do it, why can't this?
>>
>>382697234
Helped that there was no armors to upgrade.

Basically everyone took the same damage from everything, if you died it was entirely your fault.

And without a good weapon, could still work on stunning bosses, reviving, etc...

Typically hate when it gets compared to MH because there was no real "grindy" progression where you're constantly upgrading things. People wanting a MH clone will typically say it was terrible, while others who didn't are likely to like it more.
>>
>>382699048
>And without a good weapon, could still work on stunning bosses, reviving, etc...
Oh and also killing human enemies, they took same damage regardless of weapon.

>that guy with a weak weapon that was hitting the boss instead when he could kill sinners just as fast as anyone else
>>
Sony is fucking retarded.
Make a actually different hunting game with unique features(especially the japanese version), it ends up being well received worldwide and what they do?
Let it die.
Even worse considering the ending hinted on a sequel. Literally what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>382695264
>no PS4 port
why developers do this?
>>
File: 2015-01-08-231243.jpg (130KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-08-231243.jpg
130KB, 960x544px
>all those people everywhere who kept talking about how they wouldn't buy it and wait for the INEVITABLE expanded version
>>
>>382699871
>and what they do?
>Let it die.
No, that game was developed by Grashopper Manufacture. ;^)
>>
>>382697851
Gravity Rush already had a sequel planned and in development for a different console than where the original came out on so that's why GR1 PS4 happened.
FW PS4 would probably only happen if they were doing a FW2 on PS4, or wanted to push a 4k game on Japan to sell PS4 Pros.
>>
It was okay, the weapon upgrading was trash, and there was a small number of boss monsters. I used to have a longer list of shit that annoyed me, but I forgot them all now. Too bad the game never got an updated version, I could see them fixing this stuff. Like the fucking weapon
crafting, honestly, I have to grind for a chance to get good stats on my weapon?
Fuck that.
>>
>>382702403
you could control weapon crafting to remove almost every element of luck and get exactly what you wanted

but it did need you to go around reading FAQs and shit as it's hard to figure out yourself, so it doesn't fully excuse the system
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.