[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wamt to get into Senran Kagura, what's the best game to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: cover_large (1).jpg (69KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
cover_large (1).jpg
69KB, 600x332px
I wamt to get into Senran Kagura, what's the best game to start with?
I read that SK2 is the best one
>>
>>382688952

I would say Estival Versus is the best.

Go by release date.
>>
>>382688952
SK2 is the best one as a game overall, if you care more about graphic take the most recent one.
>>
File: Senran-Kagura-Shinovi-Versus-.jpg (262KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Senran-Kagura-Shinovi-Versus-.jpg
262KB, 1366x768px
>>382688952
Shinovi Versus
You'll get to know most of characters of the series through it. It also has a pretty good amount of content with stories for each of the 4 schools and bonus missions for each character.
>>
>>382688952
If you give a shit about characters/plot, start with Burst, then SK2, then Shinovi Versus, then Estival.
>>
>>382688952
The first game dummy.
>>
Start with Burst. The slowdown is made up for by fun and flashy but easy gameplay and the best story and character interactions. SK2 looks, runs, and plays better than Burst, but the story suffers a bit. Don't start with the Versus games, they suffer from a bloated cast.

Of course, if you don't care about any of this and just want a dress up simulator with some gameplay, just play Estival Versus.
>>
>>382688952
don't
>>
File: hot spring.jpg (168KB, 1280x815px) Image search: [Google]
hot spring.jpg
168KB, 1280x815px
Ask yourself this first, why do you want to get into Senran Kagura?
>>
>>382691796
My cousin told me they were alright beat'em ups, and since i don't have anything else to play, might give them a chance.
Plus this character looks cool
>>
File: Daidouji 1.png (1MB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Daidouji 1.png
1MB, 1152x1536px
>>382692371
>alright beat'em ups
Yeah, I guess you could say that, though only Burst is the one comes close to a traditional 2d beat em up, and like >>382690821 said, it suffers from awful slowdowns unless you play on an overclocked N3DS. 2 is similar but takes a more 3d approach.
The Versus games play more similar to the Warriors/Musou franchise. With that in mind, you can choose to start with either Shinovi Versus or Burst.
>Plus this character looks cool
A shame she barely has presence in the story, and lately she's been nothing more than a joke.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.