[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've been made the head writer for Persona 6. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 23

File: 1496143526173.jpg (289KB, 1200x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1496143526173.jpg
289KB, 1200x1122px
You've been made the head writer for Persona 6.

What's it about?
>>
File: 1497354730366.jpg (796KB, 927x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1497354730366.jpg
796KB, 927x3100px
>>382682865
You save the world
>>
Get this, you're spectre thieves that go inside a television that's located at the very top of a tower that only appears at midnight, you have to go inside this television to stop a serial killer from stealing the treasures of one's cognitive world and thus save the world itself
>>
Evil god guy whatever makes multiple deadly personality Viruses and the protagonists all go to med school and their persona are famous doctors. They shoot themselves with a syringe to invoke their persona
>>
>>382683198
That image is basically Valkyria Chronicles now that I think about it.
>>
>>382682865
You are a homeless who sucks dicks for food and a cybernetic black lesbian offers you the power of saving the world from the Russians with some weird cards.
You still sucking dick.
>>
>>382683748
Kinda...kinda cool Anon

Name those doctors though

>Nightingale
>uh...Hippocrates?
>>
File: 1492292373329.png (49KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492292373329.png
49KB, 251x250px
>>382682865
It's a Christmas Cake dating sim where you need to build up a harem of the hottest older women to fight off all the lolifags in japan.
>>
File: front.jpg (218KB, 640x899px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
218KB, 640x899px
>>382683748
Persona Trauma Center crossover? I think it could work.
>>
>>382684073
Averroes
The guy that made penicillin
Why not a famous shrink like Freud
Some no name Buddhist monk who happened to be a doctor
>>
File: IMG_3167.jpg (83KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3167.jpg
83KB, 640x750px
>>382682865
It's about sushi chefs and business men instead of highschool kids but the only romance able girls are still high school girls.
>>
>>382682865
Kawakami dating/marriage/dying together sim
>>
>>382684470
So it's just a middle aged Japanese man simulator?
>>
>>382682865
Basically Cromartie High. Probably no waifus. Just delinquency and bromance.
>>
Okinawa as a cute brown girl
>>
>>382682865
Explicit sex with Kawakami
>>
>>382682865

So most people will probably ignore this, but while playing P5 I couldn't help but think up a P6 plot that would help eliminate a lot of Persona tropes;

>you're in your last year of high school, so the one year time limit actually makes sense; at the end of the game is graduation
>you're returning home to the country where you were a kid because your dad (yeah, real parent) made some huge doctor mistake at his fancy Tokyo hospital and can only get a job back at his old hospital in the sticks
>your mother (another real parent) was a big time socialite in the city, now bored and borderline a drunk in the sticks
>you weren't overly close to your parents in the city, so their social link is you getting them to come to terms with their new life (even helping their marriage)
>all your team mates or social links are people connected to your past, and throughout links you have "flash backs", and everyone is connected to your past (old best buddy, first girl who said you would get married when you grew up, your teacher used to bully you when she was in high school, etc).
>smaller team so you don't have a bunch of useless members (less kids to remember you, more social links from other things connected to your past)
>your team mates are actually all smart for once and good students, instead of one person doing everything and all the others drooling over her (Makoto), so studying is important
>the character that betrays you or is the villian is the only one without flashbacks, but everyone else remembers him and nothing ever indicates he's bad until you go to true ending

As for plot, I was thinking of something where you had to go into a person's mind to fix, like their depression or something, so instead of investigating them you had to win them over, cuz "victims of sadness" keep dying or dissappearing or something. Turns out it's some god eliminating sadness or whatever, and the guy who betrays you is like working for him or something.
>>
File: 1467607669857.gif (2MB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
1467607669857.gif
2MB, 400x304px
>>382682865
>chihaya in that outfit
>mumumu
>>
>>382685395

Also bonus;

Good end is standard end, where you graduate and all sadness is fixed and fine and happy.

True end is hidden/hard to get again, and only starts when you figure out your friend you have no memory of betrayed you. Kill the god, and sacrifice yourself; we need another protag to die/sacrifice himself, the last two Personas have ended too happily.
>>
>>382682865
All the girls have ponytails
>>
>>382682865
A new god unknown to even Igor is sealing the negotiations of a new game to play on mortals with Igor when what this god really wants is to replace this reality and expand it with his own. His reality is just an an upside down equivalent dimension.

The protag and his team gets there and summons their persona via flipping a coin in which the whole landscape around him will flip into a mangled version of the real one.
>>
File: 1498783168914.png (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498783168914.png
46KB, 500x281px
>>382685395
Magic school busing into one's subconscious is a neat thought, but kind of already done with Tales of Hearts (more of their heart than mind though). I like the concept of building off past relationships considering the last three 3D games have the protagonist being some out-of-town nobody who becomes a somebody. Then again, that's a good angle to get people hooked into your story because you can pretend you are them.
>>
File: 1498425103603.jpg (83KB, 976x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498425103603.jpg
83KB, 976x768px
>>382682865
Depends. With infinite time and writing staff I'd make it so that every single social link is both non-compulsory and that every single social link is a playable character and then the game's scenes have dialogue relative to which characters are in your party at the time with the bigger scenes having everyone gather together.

The only way to get the Golden Ending is to do a solo run.
>>
File: 1493950161202.png (452KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
1493950161202.png
452KB, 1200x808px
Fluff simulator
you manage Haru's fluff and ensure its growth
>>
It is about a group of 4chan shitposters who try to make their own JRPG, it mixes elements from Game Dev Tycoon and classic Persona and then 2-3 hours in the internet manifests itself in a hive mind of shitposters, which you and your party must defeat with a whole new roster of meme Personas
>>
>>382687127
Sad thing is. That would be hilarious and enjoyable if it didn't take itself seriously.

You know the guy that gets Pepe would be the one who would hate him the most.
>>
File: 1498608263504.png (694KB, 856x639px) Image search: [Google]
1498608263504.png
694KB, 856x639px
Urban black youths have to change the hearts of why peepo through dance
>>
>>382687518
That's the plot of Persona 1 though. Mark danced crazy changed everyone lives.
>>
I think it would be pretty cool if they made one where there's more of a static adversary. Kind of like Strega but you actually fight them throughout the game. Even better, you get to play as the (questionably?) villainous group.
>>
>>382684342
>all MC personas are based off of various gods of health and prosperity
>go into labyrinths representing the patient's physical ailments.
>fight monsters that represent symptoms to help cure them
I can dig it.
>>
>>382687267

>Someone gets the dancing baby
>no-one knows who it is
>>
>all these retards asking BUT WHY NOT A GAME WHERE YOU PLAY AS AN ADULT
Because a persona game where you spend the whole game at work and never have time to go into a dungeon or social links would be a terrible fucking game
>>
>>382682865
It will be about Japanese high school students saving the world. It will take place in Japan. these things are non-negotiable and no matter how much Larping you do it won't change. If any of these requirements changes it will be in a spin off. That's how it works.
>>
How does this sound everyone? I've been writing this for a while and I don't know where to go from here.

>You are a 20-something student at an art university in a western city
>The dungeon thing is a Ghost Train which is a dungeon in itself but each carriage opens up to you one at a time; it's a huge double-decker style train
>The first character you meet is a Kamen Rider-like person whose face you never see; for some reason he cannot leave the train so he is the "nav" character for the whole game
>The train takes you to various dungeons themed on art movements throughout history, why I don't know yet
>Your teammates are all art students with a unique style (i.e. writing, sculpture, performance, etc) and their Personas come from western literature. Your Persona is the first social link and stays with you the entire game; he becomes not very useful but learns Growth 1/2/3 and eventually starts getting good moves at about 50
>You find out that the train has been transporting doppelgangers from the mysterious art worlds into the real world where they hunt, kill and sometimes replace their real-world versions for some reason
>That reason seems to be that "someone" knows that that is the method to awaken to a Persona (defeat your doppelganger) so they're trying to amass awakened Personas; as such there are a lot more "rival" Persona users but their Personas get stolen by a certain someone
>When you fight the Velvet Room attendant they use YOUR compendium; if you have broken Personas you might get fucked; alternatively you could register 1 Persona in the whole game and they'd be fucked; you wouldn't really know this in advance though
>The school segments are more art based, some about art history, some where you actually draw little oekaki things
>Dungeon segment moved back to midnight because Ghost Train only appears at night
>Uses the Thoth deck (with Art/Lust/Aeon suites), chess minigame, dancing (rhythm minigame)

I don't really know what to add for the middle.
>>
>>382688257
>>You are a 20-something student at an art university in a western city
no
>>
>>382683748
As a personafag, a medfag and a fag in general, I approve this
>>
File: Nyarlathotep.jpg (43KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlathotep.jpg
43KB, 332x500px
bring back the true villain of the series
>>
It takes place in the middle school instead. One of the social links is /ss/
>>
>>382682865
was kawakami supposed to be a student initially?
>>
>>382685395
>The bad guy is just sick of depressed people ruining his mood so he's killing literally all of them
>>
File: Haru.jpg (47KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
Haru.jpg
47KB, 872x632px
>>382686881
10head simulator
>>
>>382684024
Projecting much
>>
Something following the timeframe of Raidou would be cool

and he could be a party member/antagonist/bonus boss
>>
alright
the protag is a delinquent, not femboy asshole like p5, full on bancho
game takes place somewhere tropical like okinawa, main color is obviously green
there's a radio station that comes on a certain day and a certain hour, normally you hear static or creepy voices but since mc has the wildcard he can hear and interpret these signals, he investigates and realizes that these signals correspond to certain places where "shadow overgrowth" is occurring, this creates a "shadow city" where shadows congregate and negatively affect an area. this shadow overgrowth occurs when a persons persona is stolen and thus uses their shadow to compensate, letting it grow free. thus mc and crew must use the radio to find out where the shadow overgrowth is occurring, venture into the shadow city, find a persons persona and return it. as the game goes on it's revealed that the shadow overgrowths were actually planned attacks by an unknown entity. this unknown entity was using the radio to contact it's associates who have the ability to steal personas. Unfortunately the "shadow syndicate" begins to grow aware of the mc and his crew and thus tries to smoke them out and prevent them from interfering with with their plans. now the crew must evade contact with the shadow syndicate,find out who they are, and prevent damage from occurring.
the crew summons personas by dialing them on a cellphone given to them once they defeat their shadows.
i came up with this on the spot right now so it's pretty shitty
>>
>cyberpunk sci fi setting
>ost is dubstep/glitch based
>summon persona by pulling it's power down from the sky
>>
>>382689189
could you have any less of an imagination
>>
>>382689436
sorry man, i said it was gonna be shitty
>>
As society and the people in it become more and more willing to throw away parts of themselves and the bonds they once held dear, their psychological refuse has been gathering within the eternal serpent, Jormgandr, warping and powering the beast to the point where its energies have begun seeping out into the material plane, turning people with empty lives to stone and even opening localized rifts into the Expanse. The Protag falls into one of those rifts and the junkyard like world within but before they can be consumed by the parasites and scavengers atop the serpent, something returns to them.

The long buried memory of a promise made as a child with the friends he lost contact with. That the heroes they made would always be there to save the world from evil and hardship. At that point, a voice, far off but familiar comes to them.

>Thou art I, but I am truly thou? Long have I been buried here within this crypt you built within your heart, such that I thought I had slipped from your very soul. But the promise we made that day is no less true. Should the pains of this world find you again, I shall be there to save you. To dispel the evil that would taint you. Now speak my name! Release me from this grave so that we may both live anew!
>>
>>382688257
>I've been writing this for a while
It's time to stop dude. That's terrible.
>>
I'd scrap Persona and make another spinoff called SMT x Pokemon
But I guess if I had to make a persona game I'd implement SMT mainline-like combat with no BS mechanics like 1 shot from Mudo spells. Tough as fuck bosses that rely on strategy rather than grinding your ass off for that one demon with that one shitty skill.

I'd just resurrect MC from P3 desu
>>
>>382682865

> you are a 37 year old recently promoted upper management executive
> around the company, a string of disappearances have everyone on edge
> the local police refuses to look into it
> you are tasked by your superior to investigate
> your party consists of 5 other employees from the company
> your buddy in technical engineering - his dungeon is an open-ceiling massive space where things are neatly organized but lifeless, and his shadow is one that accuses him of being a forever alone perma-virgin autist who isn't nearly as smart or competent as he thinks he is
> the office HR lady - her dungeon is a series of winding clocks and scales with a time limit in a narrow corridor. Her shadow is a child and a baby who you try to chase down in said corridor
> the foreign-exchange acqu-hired executive from America - his dungeon is a series of inter-connected rooms with clashing white-and-black wall-paper that's torn in various places and exposing the rotted wood underneath. His shadow is a white ghost with grand magical powers armed with bible for shield and a shotgun
> the sales and marking genki social butterfly - her dungeon is a lush flowering field on dried stiff ground with an overbearing sun overhead. Her shadow is an old bent-over witch whose mere presence causes the flowers around her to wilt and die.
> the overachieving but young and naive recent PhD graduate - her dungeon is an underground an apparently tall marble / ivory tower that the party goes into at the top-most floor and descends downward. Her shadow, at the bottom which is surprisingly short tower, is a clown with books and pens as its weapon
> the company mascot, who is also your boss, occasionally orders you to go to sleep
>>
>>382688829

Yup. Jap gods are dicks.
>>
>>382690727

Anon, Devil Children has existed since the Ps1. Hell, the GBA games were one of the first western localized SMT titles.
>>
>>382690743
I would like to see a Persona with an older cast, but that probably won't happen.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>382682865

but in japan
>>
>>382691025
play persona 2 Eternal Punishment if you want a persona game with an older cast
The characters are great and so is the story
>>
It takes place in a high school but you're the teacher
>>
>>382682865
>>382688787
She almost looks like a fem-Joker in the Shujin uniform.
>>
>>382690909
Ok let me explain my SMT x Pokemon idea.

>pokemans were actually demons pretending to be those cute little pokemons
>willingly let themselves be enslaved and pushed to fight by "trainers"
>Raidou, Dante from the Devil May Cry series, Demifiend and maybe Serph were summoned by the new God (blah blah Japanese shit excuse to bring old characters) into the pokeman world and teamed up with all the cool pokeman trainers to enslave the pokeman demons and kill the pokeman god
>>
>>382682865
>What's it about?
Not highschool students for a start
>>
>>382690418
That just sounds like someone ripping off P3 but trying not to be too obvious about it and failing
>>
>>382691039
I'd play it
>>
>>382691874
Right, because it's going to be about middleschool students.
>>
>>382682865
Set in all girls school, 100% yuri
>>
>>382682865
School shooters
>>
>>382690727
>missing the point of P3 this hard
I mean the Arena games made it seem like Atlus themselves missed the point but fuck man the game hammers you over the head with many different instances and forms of the concept of the death and dealing with it and you choose the only one that could ever be possibly seen as wrong
>>
>>382682865
Its tokusatsu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY8RixeJpJc
>>
You're a Persona Hunter. You deal with Persona users who use them for their own benefit and hurt other people. The game consists of you going around the world hunting these people down, dealing with various organizations in the process. You're a wild card, but not in a sense that you can wield multiple Personas, rather you're more like Morgana/Teddie/Mitsuru in the fact that you have all general Persona abilities. You can create Confidant Links, the stronger your Confidant Level is with someone else your main Persona gets stronger and gains new skills/resistances.
Final Boss is a veteran Persona user who's also a Wild Card, but can steal the powers of the people he's bonded with and can change his Persona's main Arcana from Fool to World.
>>
I'd change it into Catherine 2.
>>
>>382682865

is there a Persona 5 artbook?
the one that came with the SE is pretty meh.
>>
>>382691702
This is one of the dumbest fucking premises I have ever heard. Are you actually twelve?
>>
File: poumeyrol.jpg (140KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
poumeyrol.jpg
140KB, 685x1024px
Persona is garbage but I'll fix it.

It take place in some rural town in the middle of the moutains. The cast is a bunch of teenagers because I'll be forced to have them I suppose.

The goal of the game is to stop the Mother Goat, breeding an innumerable army of eldritch spawns deep into the wood and down the mountains. There is no other worlds, dungeons are forest old temple and caves below the mountains.

Bad guy arennt shadow but rather tentacled monsters based on the local fauna. They get progressivly weirder as you progress. There is no seco dary villain. The goal of the game is to know what the fuck wiped out the neighboring villaged.

There will be a social aspect by day but school will be largely optionnal. Depending on your scholary results you may end up a peasant or leave your village for a bigger city at the end of the game.

There will be a reverse social link. The more you refuse the help of other, the stronger your character will grow. Personna provide an added stats boost. You can either go full classical persona to get an array of strong ally and stats boosting personna, become an edgelord loner to get insanly strong with the ability to get several move per turn to compensate for the lack of ally or you can balance it by telling people to fuck off sometime

There will also be a moment when you can massacre your allie if you so choose.

Dialogues between characters will be reduced because, let's be honest, most of the writing in Persona is bland.
>>
>>382692485
Oh yeah and no mascot characters. I've yet to come across a good one.
>>
>>382692481
Yes but people are gonna buy it simply because it's weird as shit.
OP asked what I would make. I would make something outrageous that sells.
>>
>>382682865
Super evil god/goddess begins infecting the internet with supernatural viruses. MC and the scooby gang enter inside virtual worlds in an attempt to stop this.
>>
>Persona 6 chronologically takes place before Persona 5 and features 18 year-old Kawakami as best waifu

FUND IT

...then again, kurisumasu cake is her charm point...
>>
>>382692485
>making a Persona game the opposite of a Persona game
I honestly don't know if you people are legitimately this stupid or if you're pretending
If you don't like the symbolic idea of friendship giving actual benefits in-game that's fine but the entire overarching theme of the series (yes including fucking P1 and 2 despite them not utilising it in gameplay) is that having friends makes life not shit, or at least less shit
It's great to be an edgelord or a recluse or a NEET for whatever reason but if you're so dense you can't understand this is a nearly universally accepted concept you shouldn't be wasting time writing out poorly thought out concepts for another game in a series you are fundamentally opposed to
>>
>>382692692
That's not the kind of thing that sells on controversy, that's the kind of thing that sells because it uses the fucking Pokemon name, it's like putting crack in your product.
>>
>Protag is a foreign exchange student living for a year in America as a means of revitalizing her outlook on life and her future after living her life resigned to just being another face in the crowd
>Setting is a small town in North Dakota known for its old-timey Preparatory, Bramblewood Academy, and for the radio station there being involved with some cult shenanigans back in the '70's
>The main theme of the plot is the flow, not the distinction, between fact and fiction and how the two will invariably fuel one another
>Main cast is a group known as OOPARTs, the Occult Or Paranormal Academy Research team, once just a simple occult school club that ends up getting dragged into major developments
>The summoning method will be via modified COMPs, from then on known as Consciousness Manipulators, that trawl and compile the aspects of one's Persona from the sea of their soul/mind. This also ends up giving them a backdoor into the abilities of the Wild Card, something that gives the Velvet Room both worry and curiosity
>The Velvet Room itself takes on the appearance of a mountain lodge in reference to the Protag's travels and Twin Peaks. The attendant this time is a young man named Victor who is earnest in his duties to Igor but wishes to have a more tenuous relationship to the conscious world
>Aspects of the Devil Summoner series are reintroduced, including a major character in the role of such
>Protag's Arcana is Sun

>>382691702

Isn't that just Narutaru though?
>>
>>382682865

it takes place in the early 90's with college students.

can't think of a plot though.
>>
>>382693042
But you can still go full friendship power. It's just that being an edgelord give a different playstyle while also offering a balance between sucking everyone dick all the time and spending the entire game brooding on your own.
>>
>>382693193
It sells anyway. Wouldn't it be fun to see that shit though?
Imagine dark as fuck pokemons showing their true form turning into ugly demons.
Might as well have the game with action combat and make you take big ass pokedemons head-on
>>
File: oh_fool_by_liloaznangel.jpg (90KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
oh_fool_by_liloaznangel.jpg
90KB, 400x560px
>>382682865
All 5 (6?) Previous groups must team up after some demon fuckery throws the world into chaos after every previous villain is brought back so for some crazy evil shit. Said chaos allows people like The Inaba Investigation Team and the Phantom Thieves to use their persona outside of the designated dimensions like the TV World and Metaverse. Also Every MC starting persona (Orpheus, Izanagi, Arsene) can be used throughout the whole game since they now learn moves all the way to near the highest level because fuck you I love starting personas but they're always useless outside of fiddling with them manually like in Golden's card system or 5's guillotine. Basically it's like Persona Q but the entire world's ass is on the line and I just wanna see all these characters interact. Unlike persona q, though, you can have more than one MC in your party. I'll call it, Persona Generations.
>>
>>382692443

I've been waiting for the Kirijo group to be expanded upon and this is kind of the best way to do it.
>>
>>382693550
but you can yu and minato in your party in q
>>
I dunno about overall theme aside from having high school students but do the following

-No mascot party member
-No navigator party member
-Stop overexplaining everything; show, don't tell
-Revamp the calendar/time management systems
-Let you have your full party relatively early on and maybe have less members
-Have social links more dynamic (Points earned carry over between ranks, chances to earn social stat/social link points during story events) and have the non-party member links more directly involved with the story.
-Less dialogue options where your choice doesn't even get you a different response

and we'll have a decent enough start i think.
>>
>>382690668
I know, that's why I was sort of wondering what to add, or remove. Show us your idea, negative Anon.
>>
>>382692772
So Battle Network
>>
>>382682865
Theme: Conquering yourself
Explanation on the topic: People usually (when gowing up), lose the perception of them selves or even can't maintain their personalities because of new acquired "responsibilities".

The game will happen within an university in a near sea region of Japan, when it usually happens, you go will be going to study Law, because you still didn't define yourself and your distant parents from Tokyo forces you into it. In the metro that you are taking to go there you fill the entrance papers, put your name and sex(yeah you choose that). As you arrive you meet a twin-ponytail Videl version of Nanako Dojima, who studies arts in the same place and she talks about a social media that you can conquer happiness with it. Some weeks passes by and you discover that a colleague of yours is in the dept with a Yakusa group, you get curious and search his profile at the app, and see he has negative happiness points, and you see a mysterious button "conquer it". Nanako appears to know something about it and says it might be just weird thing and say you should not press it.

Later you press the button in your friend's profile, and is sent to a place that to be a stereotypical Yakusa boss' house, you meet Nanako with a collar in her, and she fight shadows alone, her persona is Jinguu(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Jing%C5%AB) ,she gets defeated by the Yakusa boss that briefly(impossible by the Japanese writing standards), that he build this house inside of the your friend's Ego and by that he conquered his happiness. The shadows there were your friend's representation of sadness.

The awakening happens, if you are Male you get Pendragon or D'Arc if female both with holy as main element. You get collar, similar to Nanako's one that when taken off turns into a crown.
>>
The party is a music band.
They come from a small japanese town and formed the band from their high school music club after the MC discovered their music gave them access to an unconscious world.
They want to fight shadows, but need to get more popular in the real world to attract the more dangerous shadows, hence forming a band
Their Personas would all be based on famous music composers
They summon their Personas with their music instruments
As the band gains more fame, you'd travel all around Japan and even to other countries for concerts
>>
Some multinational company with access to all the research from previous games creates an MMO based on Personas. It becomes incredibly popular, and the world generally believes that Persona is "just a game".

Unbeknownst to them, the game creators are using it to basically datamine the public's subconscious, though that is just the surface of their ambition. They are - of course - actually being guided/influenced by some kind of extradimensional supergod who has a twisted desire to basically S.Link with all of humanity because it's lonely.

During "routine maintenance shutdown" of the game servers is when your dungeon crawling takes place. People whose characters are logged in when the servers go down become linked to the god/entity and addicted to the game to the point where they will play until they die of exhaustion.

Obviously your job is to stop this. Your character is a classic transfer student who's a bit of a conspiracy theorist and an avid gamer. He has suspicions about all the past events from previous games and suspects something is strange about the MMO. Beep boop here's where Igor comes in and tells you you're the fool and gives you some kind of way to access the servers during downtime so you can save people.

Thematic color is green and the overall message is "uncovering the truth". You and your friends personas are based on famous detectives. There is also a school-life side plot of sorts where you are railroaded into joining student council which gives you some extended control over how school functions play out.

There is a mascot character, but only within the MMO World because he is literally the mascot of the MMO, a parody of the previous mascot characters.

Best Girl is actually your principle, a stunning and tight-laced woman with a sadistic streak who becomes a femdom staple.

Basically Persona gets real meta with itself and has a chance to explore some of the underlying lore that has been building up over the past games.
>>
File: wat.jpg (26KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
26KB, 540x720px
>>382690743
>the company mascot, who is also your boss, occasionally orders you to go to sleep
>>
>>382694894
I never played Q. I thought that was a complaint I heard on it once
>>
>>382695196
>>-No mascot party member
>-No navigator party member
Fucking dropped. Kill yourself
>>
>>382696729

Why in the world would you still want those?
>>
Less party members and more dialogue that changes with what you choose in their s links. Have their persona evolve without the MC's input and include some character development without the MC.
Since the theme will be green, and sickness seems too close to death, maybe make it more shaman/animalistic.
>>
>>382696891
Because I like the mascot characters? Because I prefer persona being fun rather than just another SMT game?
>>
>>382692485
Sounds cool Anon.
Especially
>There is no other worlds, dungeons are forest old temple and caves below the mountains.
Persona was never about to be "alternate worlds". Tartarus is a real tower in the real world, it just appears for one hour. The moon is legitimately housing the personification of death.

Only Persona 4 came up with the shitty idea of alternate worlds; the TV world is an interesting idea but executed incredibly poorly. Mementos was slightly better but very context-based.
>>
>>382684419

The surgeon that performed the first open-heart surgery who was addicted to heroine his whole life.

Throw in Da Vinci for doing some hilarious experiments on himself to figure out how our eyes work that involved shoving sticks in his eye sockets and flexing against rhe eyeballs.
>>
File: FES_logo.png (17KB, 409x175px) Image search: [Google]
FES_logo.png
17KB, 409x175px
Seems like as good as any thread to ask. Does anyone have any advice for starting 3FES? I beat 4golden and 5, but I've been putting off 3 because I know it'll lack some features that spoiled me in the later games.
Also is it possible to make Orpheus viable throughout the whole game Like Izanagi in Golden or Arsene in 5?
>>
>>382692485
You don't like Koromaru Anon?
>>
It's about dating older women
>>
>>382697434

Once you have the game, you apply electrical power to the console. After some intro videos, you'll arrive at "the main menu". There you can select "start game". The game begins after that, glad I could help.
>>
>>382697639
Seriously though, I wanna play it but I'm terrified of doing horribly since it's more primitive mechanics wise, than Golden, which is my favourite
>>
File: 1365335862360.jpg (102KB, 629x309px) Image search: [Google]
1365335862360.jpg
102KB, 629x309px
>>382697639
PRO TIP: You can use the D-Pad to select "start game", but did you know that you can also use the analog stick?
>>
>>382697006
>Because I prefer persona being fun rather than just another SMT game?

well you sure as hell don't need a mascot character if you want that. Navigators are pretty pointless too.
>>
>>382697434
>Also is it possible to make Orpheus viable throughout the whole game Like Izanagi in Golden or Arsene in 5?
Yeah, but it's not as easy to acquire skillcards. Don't neglect the antique shop.
>>
>>382697871
Oh also Orpheus' lightning and darkness weaknesses make him less than ideal honestly
>>
>>382697857
But I liked Teddie and Morgana!
>>
>>382697530
Not him, but Koromaru isn't really a mascot character since he's effectively a normal dog outside of his Persona and slightly above-average intelligence. Morgana and Teddie, who are designed with that ugly cartoonish style resembling mascot costumes, are.
>>
>>382697776
Seriously though, who gives a fuck? Just play the game. P3 and P4 were released on the same console, it's not like you'll be dealing with 16-bit colors and shit.
>>
>>382697776
in FES you can't control your team which some people don't like.

Generally you should be fine since it still plays really similar to 4, but there are some random difficulty spikes and fights that might trip you up if you're not properly prepared for them

I played 4 first and then 3 and had no problems though, you'll enjoy it
>>
>>382682865
There is no high school shit, no social links, no women in the game in general to ruin it with waifufaggotry. Grueling, hardcore difficulty where you will have to meticulously plan out everything to ensure you are prepared when traveling. No mapping system whatsoever, all maps should be hand-drawn on graph paper. Permadeath system that deletes your save if you get a game over.

Story? Beats me, as long as it's not autistic high school waifu garbage for friendless losers.
>>
>>382698259
Kill yourself, nigger
>>
File: wtfuuka.gif (207KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
wtfuuka.gif
207KB, 256x256px
There was an anon that posted this pretty cool idea that doesn't seem to be in this thread so i'll just try to remember it
>green color
>rock/metal ost
>hospital examination velvet room
>infection/sickness body world
>summon presonas via pill or syringe
The game would consist of going inside of peoples bodies and fighting off diseases(shadows) that are feeding off the host from the inside.
The velvet room would be an examination room. To fuse personas, igors shady nurse assistant would give you an "examination". The velvet curtain would envelope you and the nurse, you can only see their silhouettes . You would then hear lots of drills and shit while the MC is writhing in pain.
>>
>>382683442
I honestly want to see the end result of ATLUS just straight up making an amalgamation game of 3-5 and see how it works out.
i mostly wanna see a Haru/Yukiko/[isnert P3 girl] fusion
>>
File: u mad.gif (274KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
u mad.gif
274KB, 300x300px
>>382698390
sorry i tried to fix your autism shitfest and turn it into an actual video game
>>
>>382698392
Concept is weird, but pretty good. I just think rock/metal wouldn't the be best OST theme for it.
>>
File: toaster.png (2MB, 1190x1682px) Image search: [Google]
toaster.png
2MB, 1190x1682px
>MC is a brand new teacher at a normal school
>Runs into a scuffle after school between Shadow Ops and unknown Persona users
>Both groups try to get rid of the MC to minimize witnesses
>Awakens to the wild card and takes out the assailants
>Marked for death by both the Shadow Ops and the unknown group
>Later learn that your school is sitting on top of a remote Shadow research facility
>The Shadow Ops want it to continue the Kirijo research and the side group want to destroy it to stick it to the man

>Party members are the various teachers, the student council president, and eventually the principal as the navigation

>Main antagonists are the Shadow Operatives, corrupted by their self-image of being special and also whatever god the director wants to shove in at the end
>They have influence within the government and an unknown number of controlled shadows

>Side antagonists are a group of 8 unknown teenage Persona users. Their only goal is to rip away all authority from the world and "purify" it
>They consist of 6 random arcana, 1 navigator, and a wild card

>Social aspects would include trying to get your homeroom class to do well on the test while also balancing your reputation with them

>Boss fights would include random shadow operatives, a 4 v 4 with the side antagonists, and A 4 v 2 fight against Mitsuru and Aegis

Would be denied at first pass because of me attempting to make the Shadow Operatives relevant again, but I still like the idea of a mostly adult party.
>>
>>382682865

MC is Adachi

He's opened up over the past year after being set free, allowing his wild card to awaken from its dormant state

He's back to being a police officer

Workplace replaces school, romance opti9ns are coworkers, some wimen around town, and even a highschool student who hangs around at the park

Maintains P5's Gun mechanic for obvious reasons

Game offers more pragmatic or otherwise chaos-oriented options
>>
File: Persona_4_investigation_team_2.jpg (2MB, 3495x1741px) Image search: [Google]
Persona_4_investigation_team_2.jpg
2MB, 3495x1741px
>>382701469
>Trying to bring back the worst group from NuPersona
Sorry man, but they don't print money like these guys do
>>
>>382701902
that's autism incarnate though
>>
>>382702045
steak
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.