[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /v/, I just thought of something funny. What if when Mario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

Hey, /v/, I just thought of something funny. What if when Mario ate the mushroom power-up, instead of giving him powers, it makes him high like a magic mushroom
>>
someone should make a rom hack of this
>>
>>382682169
>Not realizing the entire game depicts one big drug trip
>>
>>382682169
lmao anon comedy gold screncapped and posted on r/4chan
>>
File: marioondrugslol.jpg (26KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
marioondrugslol.jpg
26KB, 236x314px
>>382682169
haha, yeah man what if mario did drugs lol
>>
File: 1498165882152.jpg (60KB, 444x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498165882152.jpg
60KB, 444x468px
>>
>>382682169
What if one day luigi got tired of playing second fiddle to his brother and decided that he would kill mario and then luigi would be the main character and he would be a badass and dress like mr. L when he did it too he'd be like "mario you're-a gonna die so I can-a be the main-a character: and mario would cry and be like "luigi why-a you-a doin-a this I'm-a your brother" and then he would brutally cut mario's head off with a butcher knife and after he would force peach to give him a blowjob and he would rape her real good and kill her too because she's a women
>>
>>382684693
lmao It's funny because Mario is a kids game but that's really dark and violent
>>
File: mario-squishes-the-goomba.jpg (132KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
mario-squishes-the-goomba.jpg
132KB, 500x564px
what if mario jump on the goomba and the blood comes out
>>
>>382684797
>inb4 the dark sould of its genre meme
>>
>>382682169
what if when mario died, he actually died

the whole mushroom kingdom would be sad

but then they could just use a 1up mushroom and bring him back and he would save the day and it would be a happy ending
>>
>>382682169
what if peach loves luigi instead?
>>
>>382685117
what if mario jumped on koopas and did that
>>
>>382682169
Haha lol XD! Lmao, funny and original!
>>
Or like, instead of posting what if you didn't
>>
File: M O Z A R T.jpg (10KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
M O Z A R T.jpg
10KB, 256x197px
this is now a Mario lore thread
>>
File: D E E P E S T.png (196KB, 481x336px) Image search: [Google]
D E E P E S T.png
196KB, 481x336px
>>
HOLY SHIT SOMEONE TELL THE WRITERS FROM DORKLY ABOUT THIS! THEY'VE NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS JOKE BEFORE!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.