[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Nar Shaddaa as my first planet, where to next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Just finished Nar Shaddaa as my first planet, where to next?
Also, as I understood it you were supposed to get prestige classes if you were level 15 and had enough light or dark side points, but I have both now so are there other requirements?
>>
>>382677492
If you played the first game I recommend a visit back to dantooine and you need to talk to kreia to start the prestige class. I don't remember if the game tells you that but i didn't figure it out too like lvl 17 or something
>>
>>382678840
I did talk to her but nothing like that came up
>>
>>382678997
Oh well turns out there are specific in game events that are required beforehand that should happen upon visiting new planets
>>
>>382677492
I'm pretty sure you have to do the optional dungeon on Korriban
>>
>>382679394
I looked it up and you have to meet a specific character and find a specific item. I'm trying to keep it vague for OP to avoid spoilers though I will say in my playthrough of the game going to Dantooine coincided with both but idk if that's always the case.
>>
>>382679981
Is it visas? I already met visas if that's the case, could you give me a hint of where to find the item?
>>
>>382680409
It is visas and the item is on Dantooine but idk how to hint at what it is without fully explaining it. It's not a major plot point or anything but it's a minor bit of exposition by kreia.
>>
>>382678840
>>382679371
You have to complete the Korriban part before you can.
>>
>>382681298
I'm not seeing anywhere where this is confirmed then again the more I look into it the more I doubt that you require visas and the item. There are forums saying otherwise and the wiki isn't very informative, though the item and visas being required would make sense in the context of prestige classes but I'm not entirely sure if they are.
>>
How many planets had you guys visited when you got the prestige classes?
>>
>>382677492
It's just enough dark/light side points, be level 15, and have visas in your party. Then talk to Kreia. She'll say something like "Ah you are here. You felt it did you not?"
>>
>Beaten this game maybe 5+ times since it came out
>never knew about prestige classes

I fucking swear I should be put into some sorts of institution. Time for a new playthrough.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.