[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys get/stay interested in games?I have access to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How do you guys get/stay interested in games?I have access to basically anything that came out before the Wii/360/PS3 but I literally can't think of anything to play that'll hold my interest. The last game I stayed focused on was DQ 8 on the 3DS. It was a simple and fun adventure. No teen drama bullshit and no having to deal with an annoying love interest. Am I just getting too old for games?
>>
>>382675203
>"hey guys how do you stay interested in food? I have the fridge full of decades old moldy shit but I don't feel like eating anything"
>>
I'm an achievement fag so that helps me get through them. All part of getting older anon.
>>
>>382675203
What is that gay shit he's doing with his arm.
>>
File: Itachi_ref.jpg (29KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
Itachi_ref.jpg
29KB, 414x600px
>>382676058
>>
>>382676140
Anime was a mistake.
>>
>>382676140
Why exactly is that considered "iconic"?
>>
>>382676058
How underaged are you? Have you never watched a samurai film?
>>
>>382676176
He was opening his robe in a cool way BAKABAKABAKA
>>
>>382676285
Several, none of them expressed their homosexuality so flamboyantly by doing that with their arm though.
>>
>>382676285
Samurais did that? Maybe that's why Knights kicked their ass in nearly every war they had.
>>
>>382676058
>From everything I was able to find out last time this was asked, it's this. Japanese filmmakers romanticized the ronin way of life, the same way American filmmakers romanticized the cowboy way of life in the era of the big "Westerns". And in both cases, certain characteristics were attributed to make these characters easily identifiable to audiences.
>I mean, if you were watching a western, and someone rides in wearing a ten-gallon hat, leather boots that go up to their thighs, and carry a six at their side, you know that's the cowboy. You don't have to be told. You just know. The imagery is iconic. Whether or not it is accurate is irrelevant.
>Well, the same thing happened in Japan. In the case of movie ronin, the "one arm out of the sleeve" thing and the jug of sake were used. There is no supporting evidence that these were traits of historical ronin or historical samurai in general, but fans of such movies would be able to identify anyone with that look as a wandering ronin.

a nigga on gamefaqs knows more about culture than you ffs
>>
>>382675203
>No teen drama bullshit and no having to deal with an annoying love interest.
That really isn't the norm; it sounds to me like you only want to play games from a very small spectrum without actually liking it.
>>
>>382676782
>Implying movies from some island inhabited by irradiated manlets is culture.
>>
>>382675884
>Food analogy

Do you weigh 300 pounds?
>>
>>382676246
because thats the episode when Itachi rekt 3 supposedly epic leet ninja masters
>>
>all these triggered weebs
I like anime but I'm not gonna force anyone into it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.