[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beat game >still have to look up a story explaination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1497041962529.png (9KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1497041962529.png
9KB, 411x387px
>beat game
>still have to look up a story explaination to understand what was going on

What's her name?
>>
Dark souls :D
>>
Most games because i usually can never absorb an entire story within a single playthrough.
>>
>>382671985
texhnolyze
>>
E.Y.E.

Still don't know what was going on
>>
Starcraft :^)
>>
Most games. I kinda grasp whats happening but I like to go on and read what other people grasped or what I missed out on
>>
File: 536260_084.jpg (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
536260_084.jpg
47KB, 320x240px
Kingdom Hearts
>>
killer7
>>
Is this a shitposting thread or one for retards?

>>382672451
lol
>>
>>382672030
unironically this
>dude muh item descriptions lmao
none of it made fucking sense and was deliberately vage. then after watching a bunch of lore explanation videos i realized it's 99% headcanon and there literally is no actual story. DUDE SO DEEP LMAO
>>
>>382672451
Bad guy wants to summon a world that needs hearts to appear because itll make him a god. Wow real fucking hard dude.
>>
File: Resonance-of-Fate_PS3_FOB_ESRB.jpg (770KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
Resonance-of-Fate_PS3_FOB_ESRB.jpg
770KB, 1000x1151px
I promise you no one understood this on the first playthrough
>>
>>382672967
Still haven't finished it but the story wasn't that hard to follow
>>
>>382671985
Doom.
>>
File: header.jpg?t=1459438035.jpg (61KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1459438035.jpg
61KB, 460x215px
I *still* don't get it.
>>
Prey
How the fuck did they fuck up in the first place?
>>
>>382673540
>>382672967
So you're telling me you figured out:

Spoilers ahead

>Countless years after the move to the tower, Prelate Frieda dreams of a world where people could live free of this quartz, and enjoy a life on their own terms. She pushed for the idea of a world where people would control their own destiny. Because of this preaching, she attracted the cardinals as followers, with Cardinal Rowen as her closest friend and follower. Her ideas were appealing to people, but also radical, and she was unfortunately killed.

The death of Prelate Frieda drove Cardinal Rowen into a state of despair. He wanted to bring her back, as he loved her dearly. He discovered the truth of Zenith, and its powers over life and death, and wanted to exploit them to bring her back. He commissioned Sullivan to find a way to do this, and the experiments began. They found 20 children, and began using the quartz to experiment on their lifespans and seeing the effects it had, ultimately setting their quartz to cause them to expire on a certain birthday. However Juris, who was in charge of the experiment, took a liking to subject #20 (Leanne), and began to feel guilty over what they had done to the children.

With the disease ravaging humanity, some people were left outside to die. Some of them developed mutations to allow them to not only beat off the disease, but become incredibly strong and able to survive in this environment. They became effectively immortal and they hated Basel and the Zenith system for abandoning them. Rebecca, a human who lives outside of Basel, attacked the city because of this fury, and slaughtered many of the people, until she got to Vashyron.

1/2
>>
>>382674072
>>382673540
>Vashyron was a "Knight of Zenith", a person blessed by the Zenith system. When she attacked him, Zenith struck out against her, breaking her mind as well as saving his life. In this state Sullivan found her, and saw an opportunity. Sullivan dreamed of living outside of Basel, and this test subject would be perfect for his research. If he could copy her traits, he could free people from the place once and for all.

Zephyr was angry at having his fate taken from him. He flew into a rage, killing those involved and blowing up the Seminary. He expected to die for what he had done, only to be saved by Zenith itself after Vashyron shot him in the head twice. He decided to live to try to figure out why he was spared, and worked for Vashyron. One year later, Leanne was nearing the time of her appointed death after running away. She attempted to kill herself, wanting to die on her own terms, only to have Zephyr catch her in the air and save her life. In her, he found a reason for living. She became the reason that "God" (Zenith) spared his life, and he had to care for her. Meanwhile, she lived on, despite Cardinal Rowen saying she would not.

Sullivan is taking the research that has been conducted and want to make the ultimate tool, something to control Zenith. He takes Cardinal Rowen's ring, and binds the control system into it, eventually providing him with control over life and death in Basel. With this incredible power coming to him, Cardinal Rowen has a crisis of faith, as he is going from following God to being God himself. If God can be controlled, than his faith is being shaken to the core. Meanwhile, Sullivan is studying Rebecca to find a way for humans to live utterly apart from Zenith, in secret. Their goals are both in line with Prelate Frieda to an extent, but different methods. Cardinal Rowen seeks to control Zenith, while Sullivan seeks to leave it entirely.

Longer than I thought, 2/3
>>
>>382671985
Spec Ops: The Line.

I still don't understand why the 33rd wanted to stay in Dubai even though it was a death trap and they would run out of water rather quickly.
>>
>>382672030
I know man. Still don't know how Cortex knew he could use the crystals
>>
>>382674314
>>382674072
fuck it it's too much

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/959317-resonance-of-fate/55016314

>>382673540
You figured all that shit out by yourself?
>>
Evil Within
>>
henlo my guy
>>
Lone Survivor
>>
File: 1105553.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1105553.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>382674390
Also why the fuck did Walker destroy the radio tower, it was the only way to send a message out for help. And why did Adams and Lugo follow Walker in the first place if they knew he was crazy and hallucinating all the time.
>>
every mgs game except for 1 and 3
>>
>>382671985
Just finished Witcher 3. Had absolute zero comprehension of what the Elder Blood was, why the Wild Hunt needed it, or why Ciri dies, apparently you could've saved her? The game went into free roam and nothing was explained.

I guess I should've played Witcher 1 and 2 first.
>>
>>382677054
Ciri is decended from super elves that had super magic. Ciri's super elven blood lets her traverse the multiverse real easy so the hunt wanted to enslave her so they could invade her world because their world was closer to death than ours.
Ciri died because you are a bad father.
>>
Braid.
>>
File: 134554576466.png (46KB, 325x312px) Image search: [Google]
134554576466.png
46KB, 325x312px
>>382671985
Bloodborne.
Those fucking bosses what the hell?
>>
i dont quite remember the name but i think it was called "inside";
nice gameplay but obscure story
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.