[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dzień dobry, stalker! You have just arrived in the legendary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: ss_04-11-17_11-28-24_(l10_radar).jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_04-11-17_11-28-24_(l10_radar).jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
Dzień dobry, stalker!

You have just arrived in the legendary Zone, an undercover military stalker employed by the Ukrainian government. Your mission is to disable the Brain Scorcher and penetrate into the very center of the Zone, the CNPP.

To fit in with the general population, you have been supplied with a leather jacket, a hunting rifle with 30 shells of shot, binoculars, a knife, shitloads of steel bolts, two medkits, a couple of bandages and two anti-rads. You'll probably need to get some better equipment before making for the north.
To aid you in your task, the government has also given you a fully functioning psi-helmet. This helmet will protect you against the psy-waves of the Brain Scorcher. You should probably keep this a secret from jealous stalkers.

You enter into the Cordon, with a long road ahead of you.

14 decides what you do next.
>>
>>382670385
go say hi to the military
>>
>>382670385
Cyka blyat
>>
>>382670385
Cześć kurwa
>>
Kill Sidorovich
>>
Visit the rookie base.
>>
>>382670385
>rifle
>shells
Throw a bolt in front of you.
>>
>>382670545
(Picking 14 as a starting number was pretty stupid, so I'll just go with the first one.)

You walk in the direction of the military outpost, thinking you're gonna live the easy life in the Zone, hanging out with your military buddies and scaring stalkers.
As you near the base, a soldier shouts something at you in Ukrainian and shoots several shots at the pavement in front of your feet.
You run away from the outpost to the rookie village, now a laughing stock in the eyes of the other stalkers.
5 or 9 decides what happens next.
>>
>>382670385
Stop being polish, OP
you shlyuha
>>
>>382671560
Grope the cutest looking rookie you can find
>>
No one laughs at me. Slaughter all the stalkers who mock me.
>>
>>382671560
Whip out your four inch dick and inject it with one of the anti-rads to establish dominance
>>
this makes me want to play stalker gain

it was shadow of chernobyl that everyone liked right

what mods do we use
>>
File: Cop_pda_boar1.png (77KB, 393x200px)
Cop_pda_boar1.png
77KB, 393x200px
>>382672239
"What mods do we use?" You ask the nearest stalker.
The stalker decides to roll with it, and tells you that there are a couple of boars over the hill that need to be slaughtered. He says that he'll give you a grenade launcher modification for your hunting shotgun (heh) if you kill them. The stalker probably does not expect you to return, and is very likely only doing this to humor the other stalkers.
1 or 6 decides.
>>
>>382672239
First timers should go as vanilla as possible, for which the "Starter Packs" are a great for. They only contain pure bug-fixes and optional, lightweight visual mods, that can also improve performance, plus stay true to the games' original style.

If you consider yourself already a "veteran", it's better to try some more extreme overhaul mods, such as the good old AMK1.4.

Here's the Stalker Starting Guide. Gonna post AMK mod guide next.
>>
>>382670385
>Dzien dobry
That's Polish, not Russian nor Ukrainian.
>>
File: AMK Mod Guide 3.1.jpg (645KB, 1200x1816px)
AMK Mod Guide 3.1.jpg
645KB, 1200x1816px
>>382672781
The AMK 1.4 mod guide, bon apetit.
>>
>>382670385
>Dzień dobry, stalker!
Elo, kto PL?
>>
>>382672239
Zone reclamation proyect but do not turn on the special options. Just use the bugfixes mostly
>>
>>382672956
SIEMKA
PL?
PL
t.world of tanks
>>
>>382672956
nie jestem polakiem, jestem śląskem
>>
>>382672720
kill boars
>>
Well, this failed.
>>
>>382671560
Go backstab Sultan to get some early gear.
>>
>>382672926
>>382672781
yeee used AMK before that's the one I was thinking of
>>
>Ukrainian
ummmmm
>>
>>382673606
You walk out of the base, the stalkers cheer you on as you disappear over the hill. You keep walking into the wilderness and eventually you come across a herd of boars. The herd stops in its tracks as the alpha boar emerges from the herd. It grunts and charges at you while you raise your hunting shotgun. You deliver two shots to its head, and it falls down dead.
With no time to reload, you figure yourself for dead. But the other boars all bend their knees and kneel for you. You have killed their alpha, so now you have become the alpha of a herd of boars.
9 or 4 decides.
>>
>>382672781
>>382672926
what do you think the best mods are
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.