[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I missing that's needed to enjoy this game/genre?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg?t=1482205619.jpg (158KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1482205619.jpg
158KB, 460x215px
What am I missing that's needed to enjoy this game/genre?

Is it the autism?
>>
>>382668787
if you like diablo you'll probably like this. IMO if you like the genre you like just about every game in the genre to some degree. If you don't then you'll never get into it.

It's the constant upgrading that most people like about it but it's not for everyone. You should never have to TRY to like a game anon it's not a job. should just come naturally
>>
>>382668787
How could they rehash Titan Quest and somehow get an even more boring and outdated game I'll never know.
>>
>>382668787
Nobody is forcing you to enjoy something you don't like. Just refund the game and call it a day.
>>
>>382668787
This particular game somehow managed to grow on me. I'm Diablo 2 and Titan Quest fan, but when I first launched it, I didn't like it. Only after several months have I decided to give it a second chance. Well, got dragged in for 2 whole months, hyped for the expansion af.
>>
>>382668787
You gotta see the numbers go up and say "WOW I'M FUCKING AWESOME"

if you can't do that you will never have fun
>>
File: 1453092130200.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453092130200.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>382668787
>2017
>doesn't have the auts
>>
>>382668924
>constant upgrading
I went over 5 hours not upgrading my gun after I got some unique bowgun with a chance of haste. The bowgun's SFX are the worst by the way.

I had to drop the game because mobs were in this golden ratio of being easy to kill, but they took long enough for the game to get really boring.
>>
>>382671412
In the beginning I would highly recommend not sticking with a certain weapon type. Try lots of things. Things drop so often you can be constantly upgrading but if you're only looking for pistols it gets boring.

Also, EXPLOOOOOORE. There are so many hidden legendary chests and shit and a lot of graphical illusions to secret islands and dungeons and shit. There's 4 I can think of most people miss up to the warden alone.
>>
File: 1472361277889.jpg (319KB, 811x634px) Image search: [Google]
1472361277889.jpg
319KB, 811x634px
>>382670603
This. LMAOing @ ur life OP
>>
>>382672103
Well my build relied on firearms so I had to use either pistols, shotgun, rifles, ect.

Couldn't find a single good one and there really wasn't any way to reliably farm for better equipment.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.