[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bloodlines thread I replay this game every summer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (42KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42KB, 460x215px
>tfw no bloodlines thread
I replay this game every summer and i've been doing it since 2010, it's the comfiest time for it in my opinion. I was thinking about going for the stealth spooky vampire, so i need a race with obfuscate. What do you reccomend? Also what would you like to see in a modern open world rpg vampire game?
>>
>>382665168
>Also what would you like to see in a modern open world rpg vampire game?
I'd like to have no fucking open world, please
>>
>>382665420
as well it shouldnt be an rpg
>>
>>382665168
>stealth spooky vampire

What the fuck? Enemies are blind in this game. I did almost everything stealthily without Obfuscate as a damn Brujah. Just put couple points into sneaking and use your brain.
>>
>>382665471
What else should it be? Grand strategy game? Platformer? MMOFPS like Planetside?
>>
>>382665471
And honestly, let's just get rid of the vampires too.
>>
>>382665420
I love the hub style format like in bloodlines/deus ex, but recently i've been playing skyrim with the vampiric thirst mod, and it's pretty fun. You essentially get blood points that you have to replenish and after some feedings you get points to spend in the typical bloodlines disciplines, that get stronger as you age. Having to travel at night only, hunting prey with various powers (like you can mind control them and fead sneakily, you can become invisible, super strong and feed during combat etc.) was so immersive, kind of an evolution of the feeding mechanics in bloodlines. Too bad skyrim is a shit game.

>>382665651
>what is role-playing
i want to role-play as a spooky vampire that appears out of thin air, like Gary. I think i'm gonna go Nost since i've already played as Malk.
>>
>>382666024
>I think i'm gonna go Nost
Nosferatu is boring as hell. Actually having to use sewers is antithesis of fun. There are no upsides to that clan. It's just a challenge for people who hate themselves.
>>
>>382666307
wouldn't that be less of a hassle if i dump all of my early points into obfuscate?
>>
>>382665420
>>382665471
>>382665740
Methinks this ain't your thread, anon.
>>382666307
Nosferatu, like Malkavian, is supposed to be a challenge-clan. Every clan is supposed to have abilities that change up the way the game is played, but Nosferatu fucks gameplay to incentivize playing the game as full-stealth. It's a good way to test your autism depending on how much you've played the game up to that point.
>Actually having to use the sewers is the antithesis of fun
Sewers make for breddy gud fast-travel around the district. Plus the air vents are great for when the elevator pads glitch out.
>>
Didn't we have one last night though?

Not that I'm complaining. So is a Gangrel's beast form any good? It's my first play through and that's what clan the game gave me. The 3 hit combo when I use it is slow, and I can never connect the last hit before the enemy hits me back.
>>
File: tfwpepo.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tfwpepo.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>382665168
>play malkavian
>its scary af with all the incessant whispering
>>
>>382666978
>wouldn't that be less of a hassle if i dump all of my early points into obfuscate?

It's always a hassle. You burn through "blood" mana by having to Obfuscate all the time. I've never ran into mana issues with other clans.
>>
>>382667175
it makes short work of most enemies and it's probably the strongest offensive power in the game. Too bad, as you said the last hit rarely connects, making the discipline fatally flawed. It gets boring fast when you start losing because the animations are shit.
>>
Every time i try and replay as a non-malk i get bored and replay the game as a malk again. Send help.
>>
played this game for the first time as tremere last summer. great game. dont see myself replaying it. why would i? all nosf/malk npc interactions are available on youtube, everything else i have seen.

i understand replaying gta sa every year but not vtmb
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.