[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the entire town was just the hallucinogenic gas-induced delusions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1389844664948.png (51KB, 176x278px) Image search: [Google]
1389844664948.png
51KB, 176x278px
>the entire town was just the hallucinogenic gas-induced delusions of the main characters as perpetuated by a handful of pictures they saw on the way there
>>
>It was all just a giant mockup London secretly constructed in a hidden cavern underneath one of the most populated cities in the world, accessed through an elevator in a clock store and meant to house a weapon of mass destruction powered by steam and a human heart
>>
>the monsters that have been attacking town were thust the silhouettes of steam powered robots being attacked by a dinosaur that lives in a lake that are trying to dig up a lost garden that is actually situated below said dinoaur's lake. Also these robots were created by a man who dresses up like the Phantom of the Opera.
>>
File: layton.jpg (39KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
layton.jpg
39KB, 400x240px
>>382660861
>the entire town was just robots built and mainted by the same guy for over 10 years just because he promised a friend
>in the end he didn't even get any payment out of it even if his friend had tons of gold
>>
>you are actually in a sealed compound on the moon decades after you were kidnapped, possessing the body of your much older self while your old self is possessing your younger body after being kidnapped, and you don't notice anything strange because everybody in the compound is infected with the virus that slows down a person's thought processes to a fraction of their normal speed
>>
>>382660861
Layton twists are a hell of a drug. The one from the crossover is the most over the top I think.
>>
>all the crimes were actually commited by the female maid love interest that thanks to incest was actually the son and grandson of the MC's grandfather, making the love interest the crossdressing uncle of the MC
>His uncle also had 4 different personalities, another female personality was engaged to the MC's male cousin and a male personality was the boyfriend of the MC's female cousin
>the motivation behind killing 16 people was that the MC didn't remember his promise of coming back to him in a white horse that he made when he was 8 years old
>except all of this(first 70 hours of the game) were just fanfictions written by the crossdressing uncle and the real culprits were MC's parents and the MC actually survived but suffered amnesia but when he remembered he developed another personality that couldn't associate with his old memories so he ignored his suicidal little sister for multiple decades so he meets her when she has cancer and say hi to her before fucking off from her life forever
>>
>>382664730
They are one of the strong points of the series, I super love them.
>>
I HAFF TVELVE METCHSTEEK
>>
>>382666057
FUCK YOU!!!
>>
>>382660861
>that swordfight
I fucking love Layton games, they're always such a ride
>>
File: 1447089845014.png (107KB, 512x385px) Image search: [Google]
1447089845014.png
107KB, 512x385px
>time travel isn't real
>it actually is
>>
>>382666368
I would have cried at that scene but fucking Luke going "LOOK PROFESSOR SHE IS GONE!!!!!1" will always make me laugh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.